[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats so bad about the HoH match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1493607882993.png (524KB, 519x562px) Image search: [Google]
1493607882993.png
524KB, 519x562px
i dont see why it's a minus 5 stars match.
>>
>>2622137
RANDEH didn't stick his hands in a bowl of eyeballs.
>>
>>2622137
>it makes perfect sense to drive to another location in the middle of a match
>>
>>2622137
I didn't think it was anything special, but thought it was alright. House portion was okay. In ring was the story they wanted to tell with Jinder.

I didn't hate it. I didn't like it. It was just there. It could have been better. But yes, it's not the worst of all time or anything.
>>
much bewttet than gulf of mexico match
>>
File: Meltzer06.jpg (140KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Meltzer06.jpg
140KB, 640x420px
>Bray Wyatt pinned Randy Orton in 4:12. A quick brawl. Orton hit him with a chair and used a draping DDT off the announcers table. Fans were chanting for tables. Orton hit Wyatt with a hard chair to the back when the Singh Brothers attacked Orton. Orton powerslammed one of them. Wyatt went for Sister Abigail, but Orton escaped and hit the RKO. Jinder Mahal ran in and hit Orton with a belt shot, since he had stolen the belt. Mahal hit him with a second belt shot, this time I think it was supposed to be to the back of the head, but actually hit the shoulder. Wyatt then hit Sister Abigail for the pin. Well, Orton does have a history of shoulder problems. ½*
>>
Bray Wyatt is one day going to have the first ever minus 6 stars match. Screencap this.
>>
>>2622169
I'm sure he can't do worse than the "my vag" match.
>>
wasn't HoH a test for the inevitable meme matches for Broken Hardyz?
>>
Match itself was completely forgettable, just like all other Bray Wyatt matches. HoH part was ridiculous and hilarious and I didn't mind it for that reason. This is pro wrestling after all. 10 years from now we're all going to look back at that and laugh.

As soon as it was clear it was a taped match at another location I KNEW the crowd was probably booing the shit out of it in the arena. I know they did when they cut back, does anyone know what they were doing while the video of the HoH part was playing?
>>
>>2622175
what is this meme match?
>>
>>2623479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQorCjgVWYY

Shelly Martinez v Rebel
MINUS 14 STARS
>>
Actual fight was meh, wasn't spooky, why did Bray turn the house red?

Part at the arena was a squash, even though Bray """won."""

It just helped nobody.
>>
File: adr.png (138KB, 375x479px) Image search: [Google]
adr.png
138KB, 375x479px
>>2623492
Fucking... TNA.
>>
It was one of those things that was just bad, but people for some reason like to act like it was the worst thing in the history of planet Earth instead
>>
>>2622151
It was the beginning of the match brother not the middle
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.