[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is ROH dying ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: lolroh.jpg (111KB, 996x551px) Image search: [Google]
lolroh.jpg
111KB, 996x551px
>>
>>2621782
It was never alive
>>
>>2621782
probably (hopefully) just a two night deal for someone to job to the young bucks

but mondo was already there for a while and this is a gimmick people know so why not

>or this is start of the WWE invasion after Vince bought RoH
>>
ROH died when Phil, Samoa Joe and D-Bry left

Then shitters like Sethetty and Fat Owens ruined it.

Now I totally stopped watching it with that Adam Cole faggot.
>>
2004-2009 ROH was petty based tho.
>>
Outlaw fed that can't draw a crowd worth a damn.
>>
I know there's a lot of shit posting here about indies, but as a fan, RoH has been going downhill fast since about the beginning of last year. They kept the belt on Lethal way too long and at the point they took it off him it was extremely underwhelming. They've lost the majority of their midcard and some key main eventers leading to weak cards outside of New Japan crossovers which they majority of the time New Japan goes over making ROH look weak. It's really a shame because 14-15 were really good years for the company.
>>
No reason to think they won't keep on trucking for the foreseeable future, but their best days are obviously behind them. Their continued existence benefits WWE, and Hunter is probably smart enough to know that.
>>
>>2621782
who will die first? TNgay or ROH?
>>
>>2622000
In all likelihood, Ring of Homos will die first.
>>
Any chance indy feds had to break through died when WWE (Hunter) got serious about putting good wrestling on the Network.
>>
>>2622000
ROH, definitely.
>>
>>2621782
Big Tunes Billy will buy it and absorb the roster into the NWA.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.