[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Big Dick Meltz confirmed GOAT Sabre Jr will be in this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_4349.jpg (66KB, 1023x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4349.jpg
66KB, 1023x681px
Based Big Dick Meltz confirmed GOAT Sabre Jr will be in this years G1 Climax, how hyped are you?
>>
Does 5000 submission holds

Draws 0 dimes
>>
I hate that twink faggot.
>>
>>2621748
No one likes ZSJ.
>>
I love his work but then no promotion has drawn any of my dimes with him...I just stream indie shit...
>>
even cesaro has more charisma than this guy
>>
B A S E D
>>
pissbreak confirmed
thank you based njpw
>>
>>2621748
Now that Shibetty is never going to step into a ring again, they use Snore Snorber Jr in his stead, since he can do the same boring resthold MMA faggot wrestling that Shibetty did.

Only exception: Snore can't do the muder your face off which constituted 75% of brain damage senpai's offense.

JUST
>>
>>2621748
Vanilla midget. Just lol at this outlaw garbage.
>>
>>2621748
Can NJPW not get Ospreay or something? I thought they were supposed to be trying to get him to sign a multi year deal.
>>
>>2621883
>all those meme buzzwords
off yourself redditor.
>>
>>2621901
>Imagine being this finna jealous
Sod off back to 9gag
>>
>le stringbean diaper wrist hold man

Great, so excited.
>>
File: 2017-02-24-00-00-34.jpg (176KB, 897x897px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24-00-00-34.jpg
176KB, 897x897px
>>2621748
I'm hyped only for the prospect of him inducing both smarks and anti-smarks into frenzy
>>
>>2621748
Only ppl with no lives care about this, and I don't care.
>>
>>2621894
They can, he's signed to NJPW and ROH, still repping for CHAOS in BOSJ Block A
>>
>be slanky and thin
>nosell powerbombs

what the fuck is up with him? his selling (or lack of) is stupid.
>>
>>2622745
He sells well for submissions, his matcges do tend to have a solid psychology to them, but he can't sell an actual hit for shit.
I hope he's in Ishii's block and gets the absolute living shit potatoed out of him
>>
>>2622745
The worst is when he sits right up after being pinned.
>>
>ZSJ will shit up one block, while Cody will shit up the other

Well at least Suzuki killing people every night should be fun.
>>
WHO?
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 1000x562px
G1 when? Faggy gimmick aside, this guy can go.
>>
File: IMG_20170306_194623.jpg (542KB, 1830x1829px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170306_194623.jpg
542KB, 1830x1829px
*pops collar*
>>
Hope someone snaps this twink twig in half.
>>
His matches are boring.
>>
seriously what is the appeal of this guy? He looks awful, he can't talk at all, he has one of the worst movesets ever and is somehow placed in the top spots. He's one of the few wrestlers that I actively avoid watching.
>>
>>2625618
He's attractive to homosexual reddit smarks. That's all
>>
>>2625618
He's based, he just does a style of wrestling you are not familiar with/don't like.
>>
>>2625623
*bends your fingers*
>>
File: 1494118449341.png (57KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494118449341.png
57KB, 500x300px
>>2625620
>everything I hate is what homosexual/reddit/smarks like
how easy to dismiss something today
>>
>>2625645
I don't hate the guy. The thing is that he is legit loved by homosexuals. That's just a fact.
It's sad that you still have a problem with that in fucking 2017.
>>
>>2625831
Shoo shoo e-drone
>>
>>2621926
wew lad
>>
>>2625623

I'm a fan of British technical wrestling, and I still don't like him. He's technically sound, but he can't sell to save his life, and he looks emaciated.

Dude got exposed in the CWC IMO, before that the vast majority of people knew him simply from GIFs of him doing fancy shit that were posted on Twitter, but he looked like shit against Dux and Gulak, who are both pretty solid, and then Dar outshined him in their last match.

Not to sound like a stereotypical "workratez" person, but dude just can't string it all together well. It comes off like "I've done this hold, now I'll stand up awkwardly, then do this hold, then stand up and do that hold." No psychology to it.
>>
>>2625847
Weaboos are homophobes.
Who would have thought.
>>
>>2625855
Still pissed he even got past Dux. He should have lost in the first round. Fucking Harry Potter of wrestling fag.
>>
this is the kind of guy who exposed the business by being not even remotely believable as a wrestler. He looks like a holocaust victim on a diet. Not everyone needs to look like the big dog, but they should at least not look like a puny pooch.
>>
When I first saw him I thought he was young and he would learn how to sell better and put together more consistent matches, then I found out he's only 3 days younger than me. He's a lost cause.
>>
File: 1481776093742.gif (123KB, 496x279px) Image search: [Google]
1481776093742.gif
123KB, 496x279px
>>2621926
>bringing ethics into a cheese sandwich
He's trying so damn hard to copy broccoli beard dbry, both have the same fanbase.
>>
>>2625891
At least Dbry doesn't force his vaganism down everyones throat. To my knowledge at least.
>>
>>2625855
His selling is truly atrocious. He either sells too much or not enough and it's usually always cartoonish when he does actually sell. You should watch the match he had recently with Negro Navarro. It was like watching an actual pro-wrestler grappling with a slightly retarded novice. Granted; Negro Navarro has been wrestling for fucking decades and has a shit ton of more experience, but it really shows the gigantic gap between a technical wrestler like Sabre and similar wrestler like Navarro.
>>
>>2625855
Agree. I went to a British indy show he was billed in some time back and was interested to see what he could do. I'd heard the name, but never seen him wrestle.

He was the most boring guy in the show, and the crowd were dead the whole time. Even the opening match jobber was more entertaining than him.
>>
>>2625855
Sounds like you're not really a fan of the british style but are just paying lipservice to it. ZSJ actually chains together holds like WoS escapology wrestlers used to.
>>
>>2625911
You should actually try watching those WoS matches. He wrestlers nothing like those guys. They didn't burn through submissions just to show off.
>>
>>2625895
His fanbase is alot bigger so he can't scrutinize all the meat eaters, which are the majority.
>>
>>2625895
>>2625927
Bryan hasn't been vegan for years and he used it as a gimmick in 2012.
>>
>>2625925

This. I used to watch WoS tapes all the time with my dad as a kid, they were all more interesting than Sabre. Like I said, from a sheerly technical stand-point, he's good. He performs holds and moves well, but you need more than that to make a match. He doesn't put it all together, and it comes off as too choreographed.
>>
>>2625949

I think he stopped being a Vegan whilst he was on the road because it was harder to find the food, I think he's back on it now he's retired and only has to go to tapings.

Certainly posts enough about it on social media. It's weirdly endearing, like having your grandmother on Facebook.
>>
>>2625961
He's usually at his best when he's wrestling with someone who can also go on the mat and reign him in. He had a great match against Thatcher fairly recently where he was super aggressive and focused more on actually trying to win the match instead of just showing off.

He probably would have been pretty awesome in the heyday of shoot style wrestling in Japan. Those bastards wouldn't have let him get cute at all.
>>
>>2625964
He stopped being a vegan because his body lost the ability to process something else, soy IIRC
>>
>>2626016
The real reason WWE docs won't clear him.
>>
>>2625925
Some did. His style is really just Johnny Saint + modern indie mentality, he uses submission holds like power moves. The showboating is part of his in ring persona, the fucker actually tells stories in the ring unlike most indie guys too.

>>2625981
Honestly I like his styles clashing matches more, with Zack being a slippery submissions fucktard vs someone trying to wrestle him in a conventional way.
>>
>>2626071
kek if you think ZSJ is an exceptional storyteller you don't watch much indies
>>
Saw ZSJ for the first time at Genesis. Fucking died laughing from how bad he is and how pathetic he looks.
>>
he is the worst seller I have ever seen

this is going be comedy
>>
he is too skinny and lanky to be taken as a serious bad ass ... needs to up the Tren like his brethren Neville (pac) and get some muscle on his manlet frame
>>
He has fucking zero intensity and does nothing with his facial expression.
He never looks like he gives a shit about winning or losing and that makes me not give a shit.
And when he "dials it up" for a big match, all he does is do more dumb bending.
He's so unathletic he can't even get 2 inches off the floor when he copies Shibata's corner dropkick.

I just wish based sexy Chuckie T beat him for the PWG title.
>>
>>2625870
>harry potter of wrestling

literally cringed when i heard that. starting turning on him right there
>>
He's now the least convincing tough guy in Suzuki-gun. So much cringe.
>>
>>2628621
But he literally never said that.
>>
>>2628668
https://youtu.be/4Ktmfqny_w4?t=1744

same shit. still completely cringeworthy
>>
He's great depending on who he's working with. The main issue with him is everyone who asks for recs gets the same answers from people who have heard certain matches are good. His shit with Chris Hero, Shibata, PentaGOD ect. is good because they mesh different styles together extremely well. Penta whipping out Lucha holds against as counters was GOAT.

The problem is everyone tells people to watch his marty scrull matches, and they're shit.

The main issue is his style is a modern twist on that slick WoS style their LHWs used to use. It doesn't mesh too well with the modern indy pacing, it's not going over multiple rounds as it gets crazier and crazier and the gameplans of both people shows up, he just doesn't pace it well. It doesn't mesh to well with other styles normally, however, with Zack it's the opposite because of his modern twist. People who can force him to wrestle their way get fantastic matches out of him, people who supposedly match up well with him mostly just turns into hold and planned sequence wankfests.
>>
>>2628678
>uploads an hour long video
>>
>>2628678
>same thing
>literally isn't

Learn English.
>>
All of my problems with Sabre would probably go away if he would just work on his fucking selling. It's ridiculous he's been wrestling for as long as he has and he still has no clue how to properly sell.
>>
>>2628694
>>2628698
>51 seconds in
cringe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVDFQoWcQN4
>>
>>2628727
Link to another Youtube video with the same quote, that one will totally sway us.
>>
>>2628983
So people don't have to search through an hour long video you useless cunt.
>>
>>2626426
Chuck Taylor should have had a roster spot in NJPW and more bigger than Juice Robinson.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.