[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*adjusts tape*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: DeanMalenko002.jpg (12KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
DeanMalenko002.jpg
12KB, 288x361px
*adjusts tape*
>>
*re-adjusts tape with even less charisma*
>>
*defines vanilla midget*
>>
Reminder his only memorable moments in wrestling was when Jericho had a storyline making fun of him for being boring.
>>
*kicks out of his own pin attempt*
>>
>The only time Malenko was ever over was when he impersonated another wrestler

Sad!
>>
>>2621137
His matches with Eddie were cutting edge at the time and defined a lot of the "this is wrestling" matches that ensued, and his match with Scotty 2 Hotty at Backlash was awesome.
>>
>>2621128
Is that Roderick Strong's dad?
>>
>>2621142
They were just wrestling mexico/japanese style, they didn't define or reinvent shit, Malenko is top tier snooze.
>>2621137
correct
>>
>>2623729
And who was doing those matches in the US before them? Who was trading back and forth to a stand still and an eventual golf clap?
>>
>>2623750
Mexican and Japanese wrestlers, literally too many to bother naming, are you underage?
>>
>>2623760
>I have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll just say too many to name
>>
>>2623768
Nigger do you really want me to list every Japanese wrestler to use their own style of wrestling in the US before Eddie Guererro and Dean Mafuckinglenko?
>>
File: LDM 2000.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LDM 2000.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>Rewinds Armageddon tape to jerk it
>>
>>2623788
>posts Dragon who debuted in the US in 96
>Eddie and Dean were doing this in 95
Clueless.

Eddie and Dean brought that style to the forefront of US wrestling starting in 95.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.