[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

daddy me want cummies!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

daddy me want cummies!
>>
Based Big Show back in "The Giant" shape.
>>
File: 1472865463272s.jpg (2KB, 124x108px) Image search: [Google]
1472865463272s.jpg
2KB, 124x108px
>>2620846
Why doesn't he show the weights? That bar isn't bending?
>>
>>2622572
He's just curling. I bet when he benches, or deadlifts he's capable of pushing enough weight to completely compromise the bar.
>>
>>2620846
What Daddy really needs is some good booking so he can go out on the year-long killer run he deserves, probably with a shortlived Jerishow revival and ARMBAR/Rumble win included.
>>
He should've retired like a decade ago
>>
>>2622751
No. While I agree he was well passed his prime 10 years ago, he's done so much for the business since 2007.
I could kill you with one arm tied behind my back, mind you.
I go through 3 keyboards a week because I'm so strong I push right through the keyboard without realizing.
You better hope you live out of town you unsightly blemish on the perfect tit of humanity.
Otherwise I will look for you.
I will find you.
And I will expose you for the pussy you are in front of all of your friends.
You realize that I'm an adult, right?
I never work out, yet when I go to the gym with my musclehead buddy I can bench 300 pounds.
Why?
Because I'm a fully developed adult male.
I weigh 265, and I have bitch tits.
300 is still pussy shit if you lift.
300 is god tier to pussy ass marks like you.
Lick my feet.
You don't even deserve to lick my succulent balls.
>>
>>2622763
That started as bait, but I worked myself into a shoot.
>>
>>2622751
'no'
>>
I hate that daddy shit. Fuck that noise. I've literally kicked people out of bed for that shit.
>>
>>2623017

s-sorry daddy :(
>>
>>2623017
ooh is daddy getting angry? is daddy gonna spank me?
>>
>>2620846
Remember when those pics were posted back in December?
Remember when he showed up at the Rumble & was fat & gassy again?

lol
>>
>>2623017
Have sex
>>
>>2623097
>December
>hurr durr he's fat again
>he remained fit all the way to March and in the Strowman match
>>
>>2623111
I have, repeatedly, with your dad.
>>
i can only imagine how much roids he's doing
>>
>>2623111
Not if they say daddy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.