[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you like it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 3902620_orig.jpg (143KB, 850x571px) Image search: [Google]
3902620_orig.jpg
143KB, 850x571px
Did you like it?
>>
Second best doc to Wrestling with Shadows
>>
I enjoyed it.

Has funk actually retired yet?
>>
it was fun and probably one of the few times someone with any sense of what a documentary is tried to do something for wrestling. Most cases have been moneygrabs or those fucking youshoots instead.
>>
>>2620634

Why do Foley and Rock look like some random guys dressed up as them, lmao
>>
It's great if manipulative at times. Still one of the absolute best wrestling documentaries and the most memeworthy one.

>"Two with toys"
>"The hell is this shit?"
>"I'm not booked."
>"Denzel's friend"
>Mick politely asking his dad if he can wrestle with the kids in the basement
>"HE'S GONNA HE'S GONNA HE'S GONNA"
>"Mom, you're gonna be real proud of me. I'm now known as Puke."
>Bloody Spike quoting Shakespeare
>Fat carny promotor
>Mick taking his kids to watch one of the most horrifying matches in WWE history
>>
>>2620665

I think they are. Vince was pissed off about the documentary making the business look bad, which it really didn't outside of how fucked up Jake's life was. I'm pretty sure they put lookalikes on the cover because WWF wouldn't let them use their guys on the marketing.
>>
RIP Dennis Stamp
>>
>>2620676
>'World Wrestling Federationnnnn. One moment'
>Jake the Snek pissing in a barrel
>'FUCK WWF! FUCK WCW! FUCK 'EM ALL!'
>that guy's nose
>JR feeding lines to King and Cole
>>
>>2620654
I had to google it, apparently he retired September 17, 2016 at House of Hardcore.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.