[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Whats next for bo? Why don't they rebreand him? Why don't they pair him up with his brother?
>>
>>2620599
Maybe he's trying to lose weight so he can join the CW division.
>>
File: bobeard.png (526KB, 489x548px) Image search: [Google]
bobeard.png
526KB, 489x548px
I don't think he can ever recover after being dealt that shit of a gimmick

they tried but it's not happening
>>
>>2620621
Just have him come back indocrinated by bray, i truly think a 6-7 man stable with a girl or two and a ministry of darkness style setup could reinvigorate bray. You could keep him out of title pictures and slowly regain wins converting more and more rebuilding him. Stick bo his old lackies and maybe sanity in it, build it up over the next few months, have him/them begin to go after titles at or just after survivor series.
>>
File: Vintage Dallas.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vintage Dallas.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>2620662
I unironically think he should go back to NxT

Or when they call SAnitY up they could chuck him in there
>>
>>2620680
I'm pretty sure he's kayfabe banned from nxt for life, don't quote me on that though
>>
File: BoDog.webm (819KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
BoDog.webm
819KB, 960x720px
>>2620688
Actually yeah you're correct, he came back as "Mr. NxT" for an episode and got demasked

gave us some amazing character work though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KoaHLkumDI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rj4NvpSKCEI
>>
>>2620599
Bo Wyatt or NOTHING
I think WWE is just waiting until he grows out his beard.
>>
>>2620599
>Why don't they pair him up with his brother?
I mean, hopefully this, because they both want to do something with each other and they both desperately need something to reinvigorate themselves.

They could really stand to walk back some of Bray's creepy shit after Wrestlemania and House of Horrors.
>>
>>2620662
I like the idea of SaniTy in the Wyatt Family. Stable within a stable. Like the Brood in the Ministry.
>>
>>2620752
but Wyatt Family is no more and Sanity has more members
>>
>>2620752
Yeah thats pretty much what i was getting at
>>2620760
Have him promo that he realizes he's gotten away from his roots. First indoctrinate bo, then rebrainwash rowan/harper (I don't like this as much but neither of them are going anywhere right now) have sanity debut at summerslam, build up and battle the wyatts into survivor series, lose and have their leader pledge his allegiance to bray, title runs (have them hold all titles on raw) not necessarily having bray be champ maybe assist braun for the title to try to regain control over him. Ect. Keep belts off of bray though, he doesn't need them
>>
>>2620662
Can they just fucking fire Bray already? Holy shit talk about one of the most over-pushed mediocre cringey wrestlers of all time. Week after week for YEARS now he comes out and cuts his shitty, same-old same-old promo where he says the same cringeworthy fatass fedora tipping enlightened shit EVERY SINGLE WEEK, in his cringeworthy fatass fedora tipping enlightened manner. Bray is embarrassing to watch.
>>
>>2620599
>Whats next for bo?
Hopefully euthanasia.

gimped fuck.
>>
>>2620599
Get him to BOLIEVE! again and then help his brother see the postive BOLIEVER light
>>
>>2620798
this
>>
>>2620662
WWE seriously needs more stables. We don't even have Wyatts anymore, just Bray and Rowan.
What else other than the New Day is there?
>>
>>2621255
>We don't even have Wyatts anymore
It happened twice by now that the Wyatts split up. Its like WWE has literally no idea what the fuck they want to do with the Wyatts. At least there is hope for a Shield reunion, now that all members are at Raw.
>>
>>2623035
if by Shield reunion you mean little nods in backstage segments and perhaps the odd teaming up in the royal rumble then yeah
>>
>>2620608
This would be great. Have him do an angle like Matt Hardy did where he cuts weight to be right at the limit for the CW division and have him dominate as a cocky heel.
>>
>>2620599
He needs to convert Bray to the light side and make him an overly positive person. Would be hilarious.
>>
>>2620798

>THEY BEEN LYIN TO YOU, MAN
>>
>>2620798
He's never even been half as embarrassing as your post.
>>
>>2620599
Because they need jobbers
>>
>>2620621
Silly Bo > Serious Bo

NXT Champion Bo was GOAT
>>
Unemployment line.

dude is fucking boring, lame look, bad promo, bad in ring.

Only time he was unironically entertaining was Bo-rida.

No one cares about NXT, so dont lecture me in some shit that he did years ago
>>
>>2623475
>I'm so right so long as you don't bring up what proves me wrong
>>
he'll become sister abogail
>>
>>2623467
>BOAT
>>
WWE is sitting on a ton of stables they will never bring together.

They have AJ, Finn, Karl, and Luke. They could call in Cody at any time if they really wanted to. But they're not. As AJ ages, that window to bank off of "The Club" fame is closing. Instead they have AJ fucking around in the IC picture. They put Finn in the ring with a bitter, gyno, small dick poo man on roids and expected him not to get stiffed out of jealousy. Karl and Luke are enforcers without a stable. And Vince is dumb as fuck. They might be kept apart JUST because they would be over Roman.
>>
>>2623552
Shut up nerd

Balor has no talent and is garbage in the ring and on the mic. He'd find a way to bog down the Club.

Shit in Japan, shit in the U.S
>>
>>2623628
Styles doesn't need lackeys
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.