[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT (2)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: C_CEhmjU0AAmRnI.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
C_CEhmjU0AAmRnI.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
GOAT (2)
>>
I'm afraid it won't live up to the hype
>>
>>2619155
This. I fucking loved their first match. I feel this one won't be as good and won't live up to the hype.
>>
>>2619133
How many hours will it last?
>>
>>2619155
How can it? They nearly killed each other in the first one. Especially Okada. I hope they don't do stupid shit to get the match over like that Avalanche Dragon Suplex from the first match.
>>
File: kenny_en-2.png (301KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
kenny_en-2.png
301KB, 400x600px
Get ready for the first ever 7 STAR MATCH my bros and for the KENNY OMEGA Era to finally begin.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks this one will be better?
>Better build up now
>Know eachother even better
>Will do different things
>Omega will probably win and it will be great
>>
>>2620581
>>Omega will probably win and it will be great

imagine being this fucking stupid
>>
This is gonna go one of two ways. Either the first SEVEN STAR MATCH or Kenny either kills himself or Okada in the ring.
>>
>>2620581
I'm pretty sure the main event for WK12 is Naito vs Okada.
>>
unironically who are those people?
>>
Osaka-Jo is Japanese for Bingo
>>
>>2619221
>omega fanboy
>namefag
>>
>>2620955
Nakamura and Sami Zayn. I think they're fighting at Balls of Fury
>>
>>2620967
>Sami Zayn
>not The Miz or Adolph Ziegler
0/10
>>
>>2620931
Interesting, what happens if Meltzer thinks this sequel is better than the original? He can't be retarded enough to actually go higher than 6 stars can he, even if it is better?

Just 6stars again?
>>
Based GOAT Japan does it again!

how do they keep winning lads?
>>
>>2620970
Miz or Ziggler never worked indies. It's clearly Zayn.
>>
>>2620928
>>2620953
He'd obviously drop the belt back before WK next year, but Kenny for sure is going into America in the G1 champ
>>
>>2621062
>Omega wins at Dominion, defends against W at Long
>Okada wins the G1
>Omega drops to Naito at KoPW
Seems pretty likely.
>>
>>2621408
>defends against W at Long Beach*
>>
>>2619133
I can't wait
>>
>>2621034
Who you rooting for my nig. I like the idea the other anon threw out where Omega wins then drops to Naito later on and we get Naito v Okada at WK12.
>>
>>2619133

>Live in Nagoya
>Buddy can't make it for Dominion in Osaka

Fucker just had to be in NYC didn't he!
>>
>>2622756
Really want based kenny to win because he deserves it, but at the same time this GOATkada reign has been so great that Naito only seems like he should be the one to end his reign.
>>
>>2622769
Same. I agree Okada's reign has been godly so in a way it makes sense for Naito to be the dude to dethrone him considering his place in the company but at the same time Omega is possibly the hottest wrestler in the world right now and there couldn't be a more ideal situation for him to get the belt. I just think its Omega's time to shine right now and in a way an L for him kills his hype, the win on the other hand cements him as a top money maker and as the fuckin dude. On the surface Naito v Okada for the strap seems like a superior way to culminate Naitos dominance but Naito v Omega might be the better way to go desu.
>>
>>2620957
The Japanese for "Bingo" IS "Bingo".
>>
Omega is overrated

Really hope Okada wins
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.