[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins this shit this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: kingofring.png (184KB, 350x274px) Image search: [Google]
kingofring.png
184KB, 350x274px
Who wins this shit this year?
>>
Why isn't it a shot at the title anymore?
>>
It doesnt even matter.
>>
They still do this?
>>
Is it even happening this year?
>>
File: 1492105596229.jpg (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492105596229.jpg
73KB, 612x574px
>>2617802
They only did that with Brock in 2002 which just confuses me why they don't bring it back. With the way WWE hype's up SummerSlam as their second biggest show of the year, why not have King of the Ring be to Summerslam what the Rumble is to Mania?
>>
>>2617799
When was the last time that King of the Ring relevant? Every guy who won it did fuck all
>>
>>2617848
I think only austin and booker t actually made something out of it.
>>
unironically
>>
>>2617848
>When was the last time that King of the Ring relevant?

Yeah Vince kinda killed this event years ago. It was originally a way to help guys move up the ladder but IMO it was kinda replaced with MITB.
>>
>>2617799
Baron Corbin.
>>
They need to bring this back. Make it feel like a real sport again by having a tourney where guys set out to prove who's the best.
>>
>>2617848
Tournaments don't draw. It's too easy to predict who wins because they don't run face/face or heel/heel matches.
>>
>>2617890
This, it's either him, Mojo or Cesaro
>>
>>2617848
Sheamus won several world titles after winning it. That was 2010. The most recent winner is Wade Barrett. Oh, also, Billy Gunn won one too. And Owen Hart. It is very hit or miss.
>>
The King gimmick thing needs to stay dead
>>
King of The Ring tournament should take place every July and the winner should get a shot at Summerslam, just like winning the rumble means you get a shot at wrestlemania.
>>
>>2618837
That sounds good. Might as well put it right up against G1 and prove you're the better fed.
>>
>>2617848
most of the guys that won it were relevant when it was one of the big ppvs. everything after brock was irrelevant
>>
>>2617848
Booker T becoming King Booker was the last time this tournament was worth a fuck.
>>
>>2617799
Probably Brayyy lmao so WWE can pretend he has prestige.
>>
>>2618842
G1 is still better due to the fact it's round robin; putting the KOTR against the New Japan Cup makes more sense since same format.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.