[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reimeus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1280x720-4xP.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-4xP.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Did people not like this feud?
Seeing Sheamus destroy Reigns dreams was really exciting and seeing these two go around the entire stadium and backstage beating the fuck out of each other to a pulp was badass as hell, especially when it came to that TLC match.

Only recently found out anons didn't like this.
HHH vs Reigns did this whole thing better though
>>
No one wanted Roman, and no one wanted Sheamus
>>
The fact that the league of nations existed for the sole purpose of being fed to Roman was an absolute fucking travesty

What a god damn waste.
>>
those two weeks when sheamus was champ were pretty cool imo
>>
>>2617122

Why do you think Braun exists?
>>
It was horrible hotshot shit. A kneejerk reaction to all the boos Roman was getting led to one of the worst feuds of all time

>you now remember sheamus 5:18
>>
Sheamus was and is too old to make a good champion.
>>
File: bill-goldberg.jpg (310KB, 600x734px) Image search: [Google]
bill-goldberg.jpg
310KB, 600x734px
>>2617152
>>
File: 1451934977536.jpg (206KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1451934977536.jpg
206KB, 1000x1000px
>>2617170
Fucking don't remind me. Him and his retarded dabbing son can go fuck themselves.
>>
I liked the fact based Fella was champ, not so much Roman challenging for it.
>>
Sheamus' 2 week reign was better than Rollins' reign, who I still rank as the worst WWE title reign in 20 years.
>>
>>2617211
>worst WWE title reign in 20 years.

Great Khali.
>>
>>2617229
I said WWE title reign, not World Heavyweight. The B title won't matter at all in another 5 years.
>>
File: 1492795996875.png (666KB, 945x610px) Image search: [Google]
1492795996875.png
666KB, 945x610px
>>2617114
Why have the guy that you want to make the face of the company have his first world title win take place at fucking Survivor Series and then cuck him out of it minutes later only to have him regain it weeks later? Why not at oh I don't know Wrestle fucking Mania? You know where Cena and Austin one theirs with at least a year of build and the fans firmly behind them? Why should anyone have cared that Roman won it back from Haitch when that was already the beginning of his THIRD world title run? What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>2617114
wtf this has to be a bait
>>
>>2617277
I don't mind him winning it at Survivor Series since it increases the PPV's value as a Big 4. But I agree that it's annoying that he won his third title at mania.

Sheamus should have just done the triple threat cash in thing again. It would have had synergy with him getting screwed out of the title at Mania. They could have just had Sheamus be stripped of the title for some reason, and have Roman win a #1 contender match at the Royal Rumble, and then unleash a surprise that his match for the title is at the rumble itself.

Haitch wins that, and Ambrose/Reigns/Lesnar happens at Fastlane. It also lets Sheamus return to challenge Roman at Payback or Extreme Rules, instead of having AJ job to him twice.

Although I honestly enjoyed Sheamus' title run. It was a lot more /comfy/ than the stuff going on right now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.