[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he ever return to WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: Phil.jpg (735KB, 1440x1326px) Image search: [Google]
Phil.jpg
735KB, 1440x1326px
Will he ever return to WWE?
>>
If he gets the feeling like he had unfinished business there, then, probably.

WWE would take Punk back in a hot second, because Punk's a big draw. What it would take is him wanting to go back.
>>
>>2617099
He will return when it's too late. I say he cums back at around age 55 to do nostalgia act.
>>
damn Phil looks like THAT?
>>
>>2617110
Punk's a smart dude, I think if he's gonna come back, he'd know it has to be within a couple years.
>>
His ego is too big and he's too smug not to.

Of course the terms and money demands will be ridiculous. But I hope hes in the room with Vince and Vince tells him he plays by their rules and terms and $$$, or he doesn't play at all, got it? And HHH is in the background, arms crossed, smug look on his face, chuckling just loud enough for Punk to hear him so he knows that Vince and HHH still own his ass and have him between a rock and a hard place
>>
>>2617087
Not until he succeeds elsewhere. He wants to be like the rock or bork who becomes a success outside of the wwe and can go back and slap his dick on vinces desk while he writes a check.

Otherwise he will be crawling back with haitch being able to fuck him in the ass
>>
>>2617087
Maybe after a tour of the indies when he finds passion for wrestling again.

Seriously he just needs to go to NJPW or the UK and do some wrestling.
>>
Let's hope not.
>>
>>2617087
Yes, after he had a good run in NJPW and can ask for a big Paycheck like AJ Styles did.
>>
>>2617099
No one would pay to see some old washed up guy who could never draw a dime.
>>
he'll be huge over for like a month and then no one will care
>>
He will be a part timer and bury Baron Corbin at the main event of Wrestlemania 35.
>>
>>2617154
Hi posting is really stupid, but this is really begging for a "Hi, Hunter".
>>
>>2617087
I see him having one more MMA fight and getting rekt again, then going to NJPW and the indies for a while, then finally back to WWE for a farewall tour. Vince may be dead by that time.
>>
>>2617456
Why are you talking about HHH? This is a CM Punk thread.
>>
>>2617087
Of course. WWE loves their part timers and HHH and Brock won't be around forever.
>>
>>2617488

If they put him in there with the other can Gall rekt he stands a chance of at least getting one W before cutting bait. Other than that though there's no-one on that roster who Punk could realistically beat.
>>
File: cuckmanphil.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cuckmanphil.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>2617087
>and i'll still kick your ass
Doesn't have the same feel to it after that one night.
>>
>>2617087
He'll do a Hardy Boys. Everyone will mark out and love it. A month later no one will care.
>>
>>2617087
UFC pushed his shit in. I dont hear about his comics or tv appearances anymore. Do everyone a favor and go to New Japan. I want WWE to be pressured into putting on a good show.
>>
>>2617455
>going to japan meme
Fucking bandwagoner smark, if someone wants to get better at wrestling, they go to Mexico
>>
Can't wait for the real GOAT to comeback and carry AJetty to his first 5 star match in the WWE
>>
>>2617087
I doubt it.

The dude still labels himself professionally as an "MMA fighter" when he had one fight, and he got destroyed.

When a guy is so ashamed of his highly successful wrestling career that he'd rather hang his hat on his utter failure as an MMA fighter, I'm inclined to think he's done with the industry.
>>
>>2617087
Dana knows now that Punk is a draw with the smarks who usually never watch UFC so he'll definitely give Punk another fight, probably with some absolute scrub who he'll pay to throw the match and let Punk win.
>>
File: cmpunkreturn.jpg (96KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
cmpunkreturn.jpg
96KB, 960x480px
>>2617087
>>
He's never coming back.

1. McMahon tried to fuck up his wedding personally

2. WWE Medical team actually risked causing him serious long-term damage in their treatment of him.

He's done and he's not coming back.
>>
File: bret-vince-shake.jpg (22KB, 450x225px) Image search: [Google]
bret-vince-shake.jpg
22KB, 450x225px
Stranger things have happened.
>>
>>2619596
If Bret Hart can come back after they betrayed him and killed his brother CM Punk can come back from when he got fired for walking out on them and happened to get the letter on his wedding.
>>
>>2617087
Hopefully as an announcer.
>>
>>2619708
Bret actually cared about professional wrestling and the fans though. Punk is just a selfish faggot who was only in it for the cash.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.