[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Layoffs coming next week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

Official spring cleaning time. Nobody too interesting, lots more NXT talent than one might expect.

t. Insider
>>
list the names ya faggot larper
>>
File: C5tc21XUYAELksd.jpg (20KB, 498x520px) Image search: [Google]
C5tc21XUYAELksd.jpg
20KB, 498x520px
endeavor Oreowens and Fedora man and we good
>>
Lose the usos please
>>
>>2613789
Legitimately can't believe Crews and Hawkins haven't been let go
>>
File: Asuka_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg (282KB, 833x1261px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_NXT_Takeover_Dallas_2016.jpg
282KB, 833x1261px
Please
>>
>>2613789
Hardy Boyz when Vince can't buy the Broken gimmick.
>>
>>2613905
cute
>>
>>2613918
>blatantly doing the delete gesture
>matt with his broken meme accent
>vince can't buy the gimmick
anon please you can't be this retarded
>>
Rhyno, Gulak, Summer Rae, Blake and Murphy.
>>
File: Asgooka.jpg (95KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
Asgooka.jpg
95KB, 800x598px
>>2613905
FUCKING GROSS
>>
The Ascension
I'm Guaranteed
>>
>>2613897
Hawkins has a purpose and Crews has "potential" (brought up to Main Roster way too fast IMO)

I can't believe Sin Cara, Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas are employed. 3 boring balls of anti-charisma that never do shit.
>>
>>2613897
Crews is literally the best athlete wwe has ever had. they need him to go out there a fuck people up, stop giving him boring mathces, he just needs a manager and go out there putting people through tables
>>
>>2613979
>Crews is literally the best athlete wwe has ever had.

LMAO
>>
Sin Cara, Axel, Bo Dallas, the Ascension, Summer, Eva and Paige
>>
>>2614012
Axel is their go to guy for working with part timers. He's not going anywhere
>>
The Miz.

He's the one responsible for the low Raw ratings.
>>
>>2613959
I don't think so. Simon the Immortal is a known Ascension mark. If they fire them he won't go to every fucken live show anymore.
>>
>>2613905
THIS
>>
>>2613905
is Vince even aware of NXT?
>>
>>2613971
>Sin Cara

He sells lots of merch to the kids

>>2613971
>Curtis Axel

He's pretty much set for life. First...well the obvious, he's Curt Henning's son. Second, he's close friends with the Rock and Brock. Brock was close friends with Curt and that friendship has extended to Curtis. Curtis helped the Rock for almost 3 months get back into ring shape before his first match with Cena. Vince isn't going to piss off either of Curtis' buds.

>>2613971
>Bo Dallas

His dad, Mike Rotundo AKA I.R.S., is an agent and his brother is Bray. He's got nothing to fear.
>>
Curt Hawkins is doomed
>>
>>2613971
Curtis Axel is the guy they send for the part timers to train.
>>
>>2614045
Simon actually has a very Patrician taste.

The ascension, Dolph, Miz.
>>
>>2613918
It's already done Anon. They are just doing it slowly and Reby hasn't sperged out on Twitter yet like she will if the buyout failed
>>
>>2613905
Keep crying faggots, she ain't going anywhere.
>>
>>2613971
>Sin Cara

Sin Cara was played by someone else on 205 live last night. Hunico is gone, guaranteed.
>>
I'm sure Peyton will be fine. But how much longer is she going to hang on? What can they really market her as?
>>
>>2614395
I mean smckdown, not 205 live. Excuse my retardation
>>
>TJ Perkins, Gulak, Noam Dar, Tozawa, 755 of the performance centre, every last one of the UK manlets, Apollo Crews, Bayley, American Alpha, Aiden English, Cesaro, Nia Jax, Sin Cara, Ascension, Tyler Breeze, Itami, Finn Balor, Erik Rowan, Shining Stars, Uso twins, Gentleman Jack, ......

Anyone without personality, charisma and mic skill who cannot talk and cut a decent fucking promo must get the fuck out of this company

Everyone cuts an on the spot promo if it sucks you either take a paycut and agree to being a jobber full time or you are out.
>>
>>2614071
Probably Just as his kiss ass son in laws stupid developmental thing.
>>
>>2614071
Yes but he reportedly thinks very little of it and doesn't see money in the talent
>>
>>2614426
Based Vince knowing the truth.
>>
You know full well it's going to be a shit load of people from NXT who haven't even been on TV, there will be one or 2 "shocks", like Rhyno, only shocking because although you don't think of him much, he was on TV last night and maybe some 205 live guys.
>>
>>2614403
Put her in a super stable with all of the Australians, (Billie Kay, Emma, Murphy, TM61) called "The Australians". And they're all annoying criminals and no one understands what they're saying.
>>
>>2614430
le glorious man has an over entrance and that is all you need.

Call up the dancing dominican too
>>
>>2614045
>Simon the Immortal
who
>>
>>2614389

Does that include the main roster?
>>
>>2614426
Hard to blame him since NXT has been a proven financial loss.
>>
>>2613789
NXT's filled with scrubs who don't even deserve to have air time at all so it's no surprise

Probably a few low card main roster guys
>>
>>2614615
That tall guy with long hair who's almost at every fucking show
>>
>>2614415
>Tyler Breeze
>No charisma

Did you not see the absolute kino that was the Fashion Files?
>>
>>2614389
PJWTS

>>2614627
KEK
>>
>>2613997
Not >>2613979
But Crews is a helluvan athlete. I'm not saying he's a good wrestler.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.