[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you doing DDP yoga?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 20-054236-ddp_yoga.jpg (145KB, 1080x540px) Image search: [Google]
20-054236-ddp_yoga.jpg
145KB, 1080x540px
Why aren't you doing DDP yoga?
>>
Yoga is for queers
>>
>>2613014
Sounds perfect for you.
>>
File: Scott_Steiner_Workout_DVD.jpg (538KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
Scott_Steiner_Workout_DVD.jpg
538KB, 800x550px
FUCK YOGA
>>
>>2613028
What chapter illustrates how to properly stick a needle in your ass?
>>
>>2613011
I'm not clinically obese, a druggie, or a woman
>>
>>2613524
Chapter 1
>>
will i be able to suck my own dick if i do ddp yoga?

my dick is about 6 inches
>>
>>2613541
purchase a blowjob
>>
>>2613541
Probably.
>>
>>2613028
THIS AIN'T YOGA SHIT

>>2613011
Because DDP Yoga is a meme. I had been watching this one cutie's yoga workouts some years ago to lose weight, and it was fucking intense. Then I figured I'd try DDP yoga, and either it's designed for fat women with cerebral palsy recovering from a car crash where they'd lost a leg, either this shit is a scam, because it's way too easy.
Also found out later that DDP is a jew lol.

Either way, there's nothing DDP about the yoga videos, it's really basic stuff you can find online for free, only easier.
>>
>>2613554
Doesn't he have tiers of it though? The way I understood it is basic level shit is for the older people/people with injuries.

Also it's not like you can't get his shit for free either.
>>
>>2613554
you fucking love commas
>>
>>2613562
Basically. This faggot obviously just did the most basic ones and got butt hurt at giving a Jew his money.
>>
>>2613554
It's a meme. First thing he did with Mick Foley was completely change his diet.

Any fucking exercise is going to work if you're also changing to healthy home made meals instead of living off hot pockets.
>>
>>2613562
>Tiers
The available difficulties are 20 min videos, 40 min videos and 60 min videos. And it's all the same workout, mostly.
There are some different ones where he only targets certain muscle groups, but those are just old, classic body-weight exercises.

>Also it's not like you can't get his shit for free either.
I guess I thought most people are against piracy. A lot also fall for >le ddp is a nice guy xd meme and feel actual guilt for not giving him money.
>>
>>2613554
>I had been watching this one cutie's yoga workouts
link
>>
>>2613554
>I had been watching this one cutie's yoga workouts some years ago to lose weight, and it was fucking intense.
link
>>
>>2613574
I have the videos and just checked. They're 20-40 minutes and they all work off the same core set of moves but they add more difficult moves in there unique to each video. You have say your 10 basics, then each video adds an extra 2, so each work out is working off the same core but variance from there.

There is also 3 videos which are completely unique. They use none of the previous core because they're designed for a different position entirely.

You're full of shit mate. The early work outs aren't designed to fuck you up, they're designed for a slow path that works for people no matter their condition but is also challenging. There is a noticable difference after only a week.
>>
>>2613567
>>2613572
My beef was that the workouts weren't intense enough, and the JIDF response is that the problem was me doing the easy ones?

>>2613655
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Em3dqR1IlRw&t=1595s
>>
>>2613609
>>2613655
>go on youtube
>search "yoga workouts"
>pick one with a cutie in the thumbnail
>???
>get fit
>>
>>2613729
>20-40 minutes
There are 2 that are an hour long iirc

>You have say your 10 basics, then each video adds an extra 2
More like 15 basics, each video removing some

>There is also 3 videos which are completely unique
>>There are some different ones where he only targets certain muscle groups, but those are just old, classic body-weight exercises.

Jesus DDP, just everything you can do to earn some extra skekels.
>>
File: lose weight.png (224KB, 1368x766px) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.png
224KB, 1368x766px
>Just finished a workout today.

Currently on the last week 13 of beginner.

Started this shit aince January. Lost 78 lbs. From 290.5 lbs now weighing at 222.5 lbs. Mostly from dieting though.

Still a fat ass, but I noticed knees and back pain has gone away.

Not shilling like Jericho about the DDP Yoga meme, but it really does benefit you. Go download the torrent from Pirate Bay or XWT or something and try it.

Also this isn't faggy stretching yoga. You're doing push ups with one hand and shit.
>>
I had a fucked shoulder and this program fixed my shit up. I've moved on to judo and hot yoga, but I don't think I would be there without the range of motion repair that ddp yoga gave me. The program is to fix broken people.
>>
File: those hips.webm (352KB, 531x400px) Image search: [Google]
those hips.webm
352KB, 531x400px
>>2613011
Because wrestlefags prefer to jack off to muscular men than fit yogini showcasing that ass.
>>
>>2613798
>Windows 10
>Discord
As expecting of an overweight channer
>>
>>2614265
jeez oh man
>>
>>2613781
>Guy checks videos on his HD
>Points out exactly what they contain
>Muh DDP why you wanting muh shekels?

Neck yourself Roman. DDP is more over than you ever will be.
>>
File: 1407379526510.jpg (104KB, 439x393px) Image search: [Google]
1407379526510.jpg
104KB, 439x393px
>>2614265
>>
>>2613798

>290.5 lbs
>push ups with one hand
>>
>>2614534
Believe it or not I weighed 300 at one point and could do that. Not every lard ass is stationary. A lot just eat too much.

Used to win some bets with people who claimed I couldn't.
>>
>>2613761
>do intro yoga classes
>wonder why they are not hard
>>
>>2613798
hello triphammer
>>
I do. I've lost 30 pounds since I started but admittedly a lot of it is diet. It legitimately took away my back and neck pain though, and I'm way more flexible now that I was 3 months ago.

I love DDP Yoga unironically.
>>
>>2613011
No self-respecting man would be caught dead doing yoga.
>>
>ywn lick ddp's soles
jdimsa
>>
>>2614331 #
Wow, I wouldn't expect a jew to let roman live RENT FREE in his head
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.