[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will it be a MOTY contender?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

Will it be a MOTY contender?
>>
>>2612978
when was owens' last good match? nothing comes to mind recently and the last one i can even think of is his match with ambrose for the IC title
>>
>>2612980
vs Zayn at Battleground
>>
>>2612980
Royal Rumble against Reigns
>>
>Owens match
>MOTY contender

No.
>>
>>2612988
>(you)
>Seething

Yes.
>>
Remember when this main evented RAW about one year back?

>>2612980
His matches with Jericho have been shockingly good.

>>2612988
Imagine believing that KO isn't one of the best in the company
>>
>>2613032
>being as dumb as Cornetty
>>
>>2612988
The last 3 best matches have all had him in...
>>
>>2612978
>wwe producing a match of the year contender
>>
>>2613032
cringe at being buttblasted and only have cringe to comeback with

>state of this 12 yr old anon
>>
>>2612980
Against Reigns at the Rumble.
>>
File: 1493845256274.jpg (53KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493845256274.jpg
53KB, 576x566px
>>2612978
Oh yeah
>>
>>2612988
This. 15 minutes of panting for breath and rest holds is not entertaining.
>>
>>2612980
His matches with Jericho were perfectly good but I dunno they weren't as good as I expected them to be.

His last really good match was against Roman at the Rumble.
>>
>>2612988
Implying he didn't have the best match on the main roster last year.
>>
AJ vs Shane will probably be better. Pop up power bomb is the fakest move of all time.
>>
>>2612978
No. It will be Nakamura vs Ziggler, and this is not cringe.
>>
>>2614491
Hi Dolph!
>>
>>2612978
Every kevin owens match:

>he rolls out of the ring
>he goes back in but is exhausted so he immediately goes for a 10 minute headlock resthold
>does that fatguy roll attack meme thing
>popup powerbomb
>end

boring as fuck
>>
>>2612978
if BMAJ could carry a non wrestler to a good match then be fucking sure he can pull a great one with one of the other best wrestlers in the company
>>
>>2612980
Last night against Jericho.
>>
>>2614583
>actually believing this.
>>
>>2612978
Remember the time this was an MitB qualifying match that main-evented Raw?

AJ lost and everyone thought he was entering his JUST period after the two Roman losses.
>>
>>2613042

What does this even mean?

>>2614286

He didn't. Funny how you had to specify "main roster", though.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.