[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best of the Super Juniors 24

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot 2017-05-03 19.53.33.png (2MB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-05-03 19.53.33.png
2MB, 1280x719px
Names announced get fucking hyped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-QVS9u4Lo
>>
Who will be crowned King of the Manlets?
>>
>>2612878
Ospreay is 6'1"
>>
>>2612878
Midget skuurrlll
>>
>>2612873
HYPE as fuck. Gonna be AWESOME.
Dragon Lee killing himself to stop Hiromu.
Will and Ricochet recreating their magic.
First Marty's outing in NJPW, he is probably hyped as fuck to put out the best show possible.
ACH is same as Marty (without anime mask).
Kushida's redemption needs more build, let him loose soon.
Taguchi needs to be serious, at least in this again.
Volador just can't have a bad match, he is great.

Rest is there to eat pins.
>>
A Block is loaded
>>
Dragon Lee got this.
>>
Based Timebomb gonna knock that faggot Dragon Lee out of the tourney when they meet.
>>
What's Scurll's appeal? Why every company under the sun wants to ride his umbrella-shaped dick? Not even memeing, someone please explain it to me, he's ok at best in my book.
>>
Why no zsj or my boy trent?

really good lineup though I guess just too many people
>>
Even on a poster with Taichi, Ricochet looks like the biggest faggot
>>
>>2613838
New Japan knows people tune in to this thing to see flips being reversed into more flips into a piledriver that gets kipped up out of, not slow finger twisting.
>>
>>2613848
scurll isn't exactly suited for that either then and it could have been a nice pace changer where everybody works fast but zsj does his methodical shit
>>
Who the fuck wants to see 4 Suzuki-gun members in this tournament?
I'd rather have Finlay and Gedo than Taichi and Desperado.
>>
>>2613857
But Taichi will have that gook with the thong at ringside
>>
>>2613857
Suzuki-gun is prime cannon fodder for tournaments.
>>
>>2613864
oh god are they gonna fill up g1 too?
>>
File: 1492331152860.jpg (51KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492331152860.jpg
51KB, 600x400px
>>2613860
>not enjoying Finlay's 10/10 body over some ugly twig
>>
>>2613864
>last g1 only had 4+ star matches
>this bosj will be littered with 2 star matches thanks to suzuki-gun

How will anyone take the manlets seriously?
>>
>Will flip for money ospray
>ricflairwouldbeashamedofmechet
>memey scurll

Fucking what
>>
>>2612873
>liger
>32 year career
>"super juniors"
japan can't do anything right
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-124021.jpg (1005KB, 1431x1202px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-124021.jpg
1005KB, 1431x1202px
>>
>>2613926

probably because you look like a sentient pool noodle
>>
>>2613926
g1 pls zsj

i like your matches
>>
>>2613926
who is the nig in the top right?
>>
>>2613972
ach
>>
>>2613975
Ahh thanks
>>
>Ospreay vs Scurll
>Ospreay vs Ricochet
>Ospreay vs Dragon Lee
>Ospreay vs Hiromu
>Scurll vs Ricochet
>Scurll vs Hiromu 2
>Ricochet vs Hiromu 2
>Ricochet vs Dragon Lee
>Hiromu vs Dragon Lee
Based GOAT Japan does it again
>>
>>2614007
>>Ospreay vs Ricochet

not again

i cant do it again
>>
>>2612873

Conor McGregor and Drake?

Wut?
>>
>>2614007
disappointed Despy isn't in A Block instead of Taichi tbqh
>>
>>2613828
Timebomb is like three wins to eight losses lifetime against Lee, so yeah njpw probably will close that up.

Every match they have is fire.
>>
I want the measurements for every one of these men in the tournament so I can cheer for the biggest guy in this thing.
>>
>>2614117
Hiromu Takahashi and Will Ospreay are the tallest in the tournament at 6'1, but Takahashi is billed 29 pounds heavier, so I guess he's your guy.

Here's an extra autistic fact: Dragon Lee is the smallest guy in this, at 5'7 165lb.
>>
>>2613835
the first time I saw the finger break spot I thought it was cool

then he did it in every one of his matches and I realized he's just a shitty meme wrestler
>>
>>2614007
Fuck I can't wait
>>
>Hiromu Takahashi has to be billed at 5'7 even though his real height is 6'1
I don't get this shit? how the fuck can you shrink someone? I understand when they add height but this shit confuses me.
>>
>>2614427
Maybe it's required for him to be considered a Junior? Like all those bullshit 205lb guys in the Cruiserweight Division?
>>
>>2614183

Japan doesn't fuck around with their weight division...height doesn't mean shit.

ishii is like 5'5'' and he's a heavyweight. Fucking "jr heavyweight" Baretta towers all these jr's and he's as tall as Okada..
>>
File: CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg (62KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CKy9yVNVAAEdTVv.jpg
62KB, 1024x1024px
>>2614007
>Ospreay vs Ricochet will fight their 435º match in a year
>>
>>2614488
It would be like their fourth match in a year, Miz and Ambrose fought one on one more times than them, even disregarding house shows.
>>
>People still think Ospreay is good
>>
>the city of b block
>>
File: 1354875218512.gif (522KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1354875218512.gif
522KB, 200x150px
>Tiger Mask W isn't in this
>but fucking shitty Tiger Mask IV is
>>
>>2614748
>wasting whatever appearances theyve paid ibushi for on super junior tournament
>>
>>2614427
I don't know who pulled out 6'1 out of their ass. Hiromu is shorter than 5'10 Naito.
>>
Can someone photoshop the fuck my shit up hair in all of B Block?
>>
>>2613857
Finlay graduated to heavyweight, you dweeb.
>>
>>2612873
Not a great lineup. Ospreay and Ricochet redoing their awful match from last year, Scurll doing his lame finger break spots that no-one sells and his CHICKWING OUTTA NOWHERE that looks like shit, no RPG Vice despite Rocky having two of the sleeper best matches of the tournament last year...
Block A on paper is stacked way more than Block B as well, and Block B has a bunch of Super J Cup rematches and that's fucking horrific. BoSJ is bad every year but it's usually not this up front about it, christ
>>
>>2614748
Ibushi is not junior, he is heavyweight, if you are going to have him anywhere, it will be G1.
>>
>>2615260
Since when? What has he done that marked him as heavyweight?
>>
>>2615260
That man will never be a heavyweight. Look at his body.
Having a singles match with Cody doesn't mean anything.
He got squashed worse than Juice because he's a junior.
>>
predicting Skurll wins and joins Bullet Club
>>
>>2615411
>>2615530
He's literally part of the heavyweight division now. He graduated early this year at one of the Lion's Gate shows.
>>
>>2615662
That's hilarious
Then again I suppose if ZSJ is a heavyweight in NJPW the bar isn't set high
>>
File: Big Boy Finlay.jpg (80KB, 815x602px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boy Finlay.jpg
80KB, 815x602px
>>2615662
No.
>>
>>2615673
>hungry skely height/weight
>fat as fuck
nigga how?
>>
>>2613838
ZSJ is considered a heavyweight for some reason.

So he will most probably be in the G1.
>>
>>2615710
based gedo giving us all a pissbreak every show of that block
>>
File: Twig Man.jpg (83KB, 854x588px) Image search: [Google]
Twig Man.jpg
83KB, 854x588px
>>2615710
No, he's not.

>lighter than Finlay
>only title he's competed for is openweight

He's probably not in this because he has so many indie bookings and knows that shit pays more than being in a tournament spanning weeks.
>>
>>2615724
Yes, it does for him. He either can be in main event in any show he goes or be in the main body of G1. More pay and he is established everywhere and he probably wasn't signed with NJPW befre booking all those dates during summer.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>>2615673
If Finlay is a producer on Raw, he could probably get his son a really cushy position on the WWE, why both David and Fit chose to be on New Japan instead?
>>
>>2615845
Because in the smark era the wwe crowd shits on nxt guys (unless they have a meme chant) and worship anyone who came out of new japan
>>
>>2612873
I've only ever watched WK and the G1 climax, does this put on similar tier matches?
>>
>>2615938
It is mainly boring dreck with some standouts, yes
>>
>>2615941
Any recommended matches?
>>
>>2615946
In terms of last year's BoSJ, KUSHIDA vs Kyle O'Reilly is the main one. Ricochet vs Ospreay got a whole load of buzz but if you don't like flippy spotfets avoid it like the plague
I personally thought Rocky Romero vs David Finlay was a very good match that went fairly unnoticed
>>
>>2615982
Maybe don't watch it. But put it on and listen to it. And hear the sounds of two gaijin being massively over in Japan. Audience enjoyed their match from the entrances to the finish.
And try to think to the time you enjoyed wrestling as much as those people there. It was magical time, wasn't it?
>>
>>2616080
Oh is the joke that if you don't like Ricochet vs Ospreay then you don't enjoy wrestling
>>
>>2616080
Why are you implying it's uncommon for gaijin to be over in Japan?
>>
>>2616113
No. No, just that people in attendance enjoyed those two. I understand if their style is not your cup of tea, but for those people, their match was fucking great. So if you don't like flippy shit, just listen to it and then go and watch something you enjoy.

>>2616120
It's not super common. And not every gaijin is/was over as those two during that match.
>>
>>2616142
I mean you could just watch two things you enjoy instead
>>
>>2616142
>not every gaijin is/was over as those two during that match.
Are you... Are you joking?
>>
>>2616153
I mean he's right about that part, for every Hogan and Hansen there's a whole handful of Adam Coles
>>
>>2616162
Yes, thank you, that was what I meant. ROH title match at WK was the time for people to get a merch before they closed merch tables (and they even announced that it is the last possibility to visit merch tables to get your sick LIJ merch). It was silent and I felt bad for them. Then I remembered, that I was watching Adam Cole match and I went for a smoke and refill my coffee.
>>
>>2616162
Sure, there are a LOT of flops (looking at you, Briscoe Brothers), but I wouldn't say it's uncommon, there has always been at least one or two over foreign wrestlers around there for as long as I can remember.

Michael Elgin got over, for fuck's sake.
>>
>>2616173
Yeah and Warmachine are getting over, but they still have some ways to go. They are over at Korauken, but not everywhere else.
It also took Kenny some time to get over.

But Ospreay and Ricochet were over as fuck during that match. And crowd made the match awesome. To be honest crowd MADE that match.

And made those two guys money because they took that match around the world (they had it 4 more times or even more) and they changed it everytime they had it. Now they can probably work it in their sleep and I am hyped as fuck for their match at this BoSJ.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.