[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about your childhood, anon. What was your dad like?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: stonecold.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Let's talk about your childhood, anon. What was your dad like?
>>
File: 1480626574191.jpg (13KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1480626574191.jpg
13KB, 240x193px
He was a woman beating piece of shit like you, but you at least drew dimes.
>>
I didn't have a dad. What are you reading? The internet?
>>
>>2612662
YOU JUST said...
>>
>>2612651
Uh...
Umm
>>
>>2612651
>Alcoholic
>Coke user
>Sexually abusive towards my mother
>Physically and mentally abusive towards me and siblings
>Marine
>Extremely strict
>taught some good morals
Overall Jackass
>>
>>2612671
I think YOUR old man and MY old man should get together and go bowling.
>>
File: stonecold.jpg (16KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
stonecold.jpg
16KB, 600x400px
>>2612667
>>2612662

You guys think you're ever gonna make it in this business if you won't talk to ol Stone Cold about your dads?
>>
Pretty decent tbqh is not his fault that I turn out to be a socially awkward faggot
>>
>>2612651
my dad was loving and supported me 100%
>>
My father was a saint. The only complaint I have about him that I had was he was TOO overprotective and TOO loving. He couldn't handle the thought of me moving out, if it had been up to him he would have wanted me to live with him for the rest of his life.

Dad jobbed to The Big C a couple of years ago. The Big C is the greatest heel of all time.
>>
File: 1493769699461.jpg (112KB, 602x412px) Image search: [Google]
1493769699461.jpg
112KB, 602x412px
>tfw perfect relationship between both parents
>>
>>2612651
My dad was an ex-con (served 2 years in prison, I think 11 different jail stays) that knew how to scare the holy fuck out of me.
I stood up to him at 17. It was the most terrifying thing I'd ever experienced. Worse than nearly drowning after bellyflopping the high dive in 5th grade.
>>
>>2612694
>these are your fellow wrestling fans

Yeesh
>>
>>2612694
Nice dubs.

It's not so bad. I'll never be afraid to get hit by anyone. You'd need to be 11 feet tall to dwarf me like he used to. I'm five inches taller than my dad now. I always give him shit about it. We're cool now.
>>
>>2612733
>>2612734
Fuck I replied to the wrong anon. I'm a drunk fat virgin with micropenis.
>>
>>2612651
Never knew my bad. I'm 21 and only know his name. Never really bothered me though. Can get awkward when you have to explain to people that you don't know him, but it hasn't effected my life at all. People have told me to ask my mum, but that's a long and awkward conversation I'd rather not have.
>>
>>2612775
Do you know anything else about him at all?
My mom used to say "You sound just like your dad" a lot.

Anything like that at all? AT ALLLLLLLL?
>>
>>2612776
Absolutely nothing. Knew my grandfather but he died when I was young. Like I said, I really couldn't care less though. My mum is a responsible parent, so there is probably a pretty valid reason why he was cut out my life.
>>
>>2612778
I only know one person who NEVER met his father.
Me, and plenty of my friends had absentees, but completely gone?
We were getting wasted and smoking weed at 15.
I can't imagine not knowing your own father, who you come from.
If you could decide, would you rather meet your father and find out he is a piece of shit, or that he's a good man?
If he's a piece of shit you didn't miss out.
If he's a good guy, what the fuck went wrong?
SOrry to put you on the spot in /asp/ but I'm curious.
>>
>>2612782
I really don't care. Like, at all. My only concern is fucking a chick and finding out she's my sister.
>>
>>2612785
Do you recall a time when you DID care?

I'm glad I don't have to worry about possible sisters to fuck. (My dad wasn't a babeslayer)
>>
>>2612651
>drug dealer
>tall and strong
>incredibly cultured and book smart
>abused meth in later years
>taught me alot about history, women and manners
>overall good dude but he had his faults
>>
>>2612689
same
>>
>Well Steve, if I'm being honest, my dad is my best friend. He taught me everything I needed to know. He taught me how to drive, he taught me the value of hard work, and he taught me what it means to be a man. There's no harder working man than him. He came to this country with nothing, and built his own business. He made sure I never lived in a bad neighborhood, he made sure his family was never in need. My favorite thing to do with my dad, was going to the movies. We loved the cinema and loved those 2 hours where nothing else in the world matters, but him, me, and Tom Crusie beating up bad guys haha
>>
>>2612651
He'd always take days off work to take me to any WWE shows in the New England area. He worked a lot but we've always been really close and still talk about our favorite wrestlers. He was really upset when the Undertaker retired.
>>
Watching Stone Cold now, it's obvious that his attitude will never come back. The guilt from being exposed as a wife-beater and getting away with it has left him locked up in a different way. Most truly ashamed people take time to think about everything they say and try not to stand out. They know everything they say will be viewed through a lens of "Oh, he's getting aggressive, big surprise a guy like him is losing it. Look out, everybody."

If he goes out and has a return match, he'll be stomping a mudhole and in his mind, the crowd will be seeing him stomping Debra. The way he looks at people and carries himself has become very subdued since then.
>>
>>2614133
Jesus Christ. Realize stone cold and steve williams are different.

If you want stone cold just go see that interview he did with punk for wwe 13.
>>
I'd watch wrestling and he would always walk into the room at the most awkward times of the program.
>>
>>2614151
He legally changed it to Steve Austin m7
>>
>>2612651
>Big-time self-destructive alcoholic
>Coddling and friendly when lucid
>When drunk just slept or sat immobile
>Obsessed with education
>Used to scare me into studying by implying I would be drafted into a war if I didn't have a white collar job
>Mom was the disciplinarian, he was the "fun" one
>took me everywhere: school, playground, stores, etc
>we talked a lot, regret never asking him questions and just running my mouth
>time went on, beer sucked his soul out
>Barely talks these days, sickly and weak
>>
>>2614176
Just saying, when he does the interviews it's different than setting up a match.
>>
>>2612651
he is tough and never showed me any love, mostly because my grandfather was probably an asshole to him. he was a good provider, can't deny that. but always insulted me. even to this day when i even have my own place.

good thing is he is rich and already put everything on the name of me and my brother, so technically he left both of us a big, big fortune already (from the top of my head: 3 flats, 5 cars, a huge bank account, one three-story beach house, and 2 condos in another province)
>>
>>2612691
The Big C is the Triple H of diseases.

Greatest heel disease of all time was Spanish Flu.
>>
>>2612651
A lot like Stone Cold, actually, in demeanor, voice, and the way he talked.
>>
>>2612651

Fine? This is a wrestling podcast, why do you care so much? Chris Jericho wouldn't ask me about my dad.
>>
>>2612785
I think you're my brother, bub
>>
>>2612651
not there
>>
He was a neglectful piece of shit who admitted to me he didn't want me but was forced into it by my mom.
>>
>>2612651
Hard working conservative outdoorsman but also autistic
>>
>>2612691
Sorry anon, my dad just went over the big c, but he's still trying to get his win back....
>>
File: ajstyles1-696x435.jpg (91KB, 696x435px) Image search: [Google]
ajstyles1-696x435.jpg
91KB, 696x435px
>>2612651
>When BMAJ looked Stone Cold straight in the eyes and said his father was an alcoholic who beat his wife, and the type of man he never respects

The look on Austin's face was priceless
>>
>>2618039
OH HELL YEAH
>>
He did his job well as far as raising my brother and I and he always went out of his way to get me what I needed. He meant well but he wasn't very good with his money. Sometimes I benefitted like when he bought me the first Smash Bros on a whim at the mall. he Worked hard as fuck for 30 years at a manual labor position until it got too strenuous for him to do and he had a stroke.

After he had the stroke they cut a real life Dusty Rhodes Hard Times promo on him in that they kicked him in his ass and sent him packing after thirty fucking years. I wish he had been more savvy about saving and investing his money instead of buying useless shit like every new iPhone so that he wouldn't be scraping by like he is today.

He can be kind of a spineless pushover and would rather put something off forever than deal with it in the here and now. I love the guy but I wish some things had been different. I resent him on some level for not planning for his retirement which makes me feel like a selfish asshole because he always provided for us.
>>
>>2612691
Damn, gotta hate being cucked away from your own wife
>>
Left my mom when I was 12 to go and live with his girlfriend in another country

Has tried contacting me but I ignore all his messages, not letting him back into my life after what he put her through
>>
>>2618039
BMAJ showing Deanetty how to handle an interview like a man and not an autist.
>>
>>2612651
He left me when I was young.
>>
>>2612651
Blue collar guy worked a trade for 30 years

Sports etc liked stone cold, big show and when Trish was on lol
>>
>>2612651

I live in his basement because I don't draw enough dimes at work
>>
>>2614180
I hope he dies soon.
Men like that weren't meant to get old.
My g-pa was such a man.
>>
He was good. Always there when we needed him, treated mum like a queen and drew dimes. To bad he tapped out to a heart attack when i was 18.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.