[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Vince mugshot on the cork-board What does it mean?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

>Vince mugshot on the cork-board
What does it mean?
>>
THE SLAMMER IN HIS ASS
>>
Mega push
>>
>>2612355
>Cena
>Whereabouts unknown

kek
>>
>>2612355
"The Windy Apple"
>>
My guy Pat Patterson, honestly the skit was pretty ok.
>>
>J-walking
>And Jimmy Walking
>>
>>2612355
I love these guys . more entertaining than any other team
>>
File: HEHE YEAH.png (88KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
HEHE YEAH.png
88KB, 253x253px
>>2612479
>>2612466
The goodest chuckle ive had in awhile, they talk so smoothly
>>
I think the funniest part is that they are profiling minorities.
>>
>>2612355
>Strong
>No Style
Noice
>>
>>2612487
>they talk so smoothly
It honestly felt so natural. I'm used to the WWE promo voice that everyone puts on.
>>
>>2612355
>No Style
>Whereabouts Unknown
I'll be pissed off for real when they don't win the belts
>>
>>2612478
That's Classy Freddy Blassie.
>>
>I’ve been dying to talk about the mail with you all day, OK? “El Generico,” this name keeps coming up over and over again. Every day Generico's mail is getting sent back to me. El Generico! El Generico! I look in the mail, and this whole box is El Generico! So I say to myself, “I gotta find this guy! I gotta go up to the ring and put his mail in the guy’s goddamn hands! Otherwise, he’s never going to get it and he’s going to keep coming back down here.” So I go up to Generico’s locker room and what do I find out, Dango? What do I find out?! There is no El Generico. The man does not exist, okay? So I decide, “Oh shit, buddy, I gotta dig a little deeper.” There’s no El Generico? You gotta be kidding me! I got boxes full of Generico! All right. So I start marchin’ my way down to Kana in NXT and I knock on her door and I say, “Kana! Kana! I gotta talk to you about Generico.” And when I open the door what do I find? There’s not a single goddamn bag in that locker room! There…is…no…Kana in NXT.
>>
breezango are great, I'm glad they're getting a little push
>>
>>2612355
I love the idea of kayfabe existing in the midcard
>>
>>2612355
Where the fuck are Usos?

Swear I haven't seen them in an extended segment since before mania
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Real Estate Fraud
>>
I like to think Southpaw Regional Wrestling had something to do with them being able to do this skit.

>>2612756
If only they had a Missing poster for El Generico.
>>
Gay Cops best gimmick atm.
>>
>>2612756
ebin
>>
>>2612355
it means that there's still some actual good writers in creative desperately trying to sneak fun segments past the senile shitters who greenlight things
>>
>>2613179
Post yfw they get a report about a strange creature coming out of the sea
>>
>>2612479
I unironically lost my sides.
>>
Based Gay Cops
>>
>King of NO STYLE
I laffed, good segment.
>>
File: based Breezango.png (3MB, 1920x1019px) Image search: [Google]
based Breezango.png
3MB, 1920x1019px
>>2612355
>Picture of the Colons on the right
>Real Estate Fraud
>>
>>2613423
>>
>>2613480
>fashion files
>No Style
>real estate fraud
>BRAAAAP

literally kino
>>
>>2613480
Oh shit, just noticed on Mojo's poster, the post-it says "green". Well played.
>>
>>2612479
I want them to win the titles for this line alone
>>
File: CENA KEK.gif (614KB, 193x199px) Image search: [Google]
CENA KEK.gif
614KB, 193x199px
>>2613480
It's always the little things.
>>
>>2613480
>M A J E S T I C
>>
>>2613480
BIG BOSS MAN BASED
>>
>>2612756
Solid reference
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.