[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this a work or shoot? https://youtu.be/P4zsyUmRTRo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 640x480px
Was this a work or shoot?

https://youtu.be/P4zsyUmRTRo
>>
a 'whoot'
>>
>>2610319
This basically.

At that time he really did resent the idea of goldust. But hey, he came back semi-reinvented it and is now for sure going to be in the hall of fame. Not many have a career like he does. Even if it's mid-carding at best for life.
>>
>>2610362
didn't he get huge heat when goldust first started in 95? faggots weren't too far removed from being a medically recognized mental illness in 75.
>>
>>2610316
A worked shoot that he worked himself into therefore shooting on Vince.

Brother.
>>
>>2610449
Yeah but he never really liked the idea of it since he grew up a good ol boy. He did his best though despite it and it was an over gimmick. It's just that it kept getting more and more extreme.
>>
The Powers That B Angle in WCW was next level stuff. Vince Russo was really ahead of his time and the average wrasslin fan was too dumb to appreciate it the content given to them.
>>
>>2610549
where does the drop off point in russo's wcw begin
>>
>>2610362
>At that time he really did resent the idea of goldust

And to think, the whole reason he accepted the gimmick in the first place was because Vince asked him to play an androgynous character, and he agreed.....while not knowing what the word 'androgynous' meant
>>
>>2610316

I don't doubt that he probably disliked the Goldust gimmick, but I hope he acknowledges now that he owes Vince for his career being as long and successful as it's been.

Mediocre wrestler, mediocre mic worker, mediocre look, mediocre everything. If he had tried to be Dustin Rhodes his entire career, he would've fallen off the radar after a few years and would be David Flair-tier today.

The gimmick is the reason he still has a job at 48 and why he'll be in the Hall in a few years.
>>
A worked shoot obviously, after they realized child molester was a bad gimmick even if fag gimmick got over in WWF.
>>
>>2612455
fuck off

goldust is actually way above average in all those categories.
>>
File: Goldust-Dustin-Rhodes.jpg (120KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
Goldust-Dustin-Rhodes.jpg
120KB, 900x450px
>>2613255
Not that guy, but I agree he would have faded away without the Goldust gimmick. Look at him, there's nothing at all remarkable about his vanilla look.
>>
>>2610588
>where does the drop off point in russo's wcw begin

There never was one.
>>
>>2613255

Show me anywhere where he excels in any of those categories
>>
>>2614177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etyQYMYZZBo
>>
>>2612455
>Mediocre wrestler
What the fuck?
>>
>>2610316
I forgot Goldust was in WCW
>>
>>2610316
>my unique sexual deviant gimmick that I got over with sucked, here's my lame Michael Myers/Undertaker ripoff gimmick
>>
The Goldust gimmick was his idea to distance himself from his father's legacy and make it on his own.

It's obviously a work.
>>
>>2614289
Listen to the promo, he says he isn't doing that shit and it's corny.
>>
>>2610316

Did someone asked for an egg!!??
>>
Has there been any other gimmick ever that a wrestler buried right away WHILE speaking out against to the crowd?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.