[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The day wrestling was saved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

The day wrestling was saved.
>>
You mean the day mero's career ended
>>
The day Asuka suffers a career-ending injury.
>>
Johnny B Badd was one of the first internet darlings.
>>
wew, imagine Sable in white cotton panties
>>
>>2610018
>Gets him up on shoulders
>Tears quads
>>
File: C-lc_YEUMAABzvo[1].jpg (115KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C-lc_YEUMAABzvo[1].jpg
115KB, 750x1000px
>>
>>2610039

"Bro I can't tell you how many times I have do that bro."
>>
>>2610086
i dont get it
>>
>>2610028
Pretty much this.
Austin on his podcast said that him and Mero were suppose to have a feud right after this happened. But the feud was killed because Stone Cold was over big at the time, and a guy getting power bombed by a woman had no right to feud with Austin.
>about to get a main event push
>have your 100lb wife kick your ass
>Vince kills your push
>>
>>2610120
I think Austin called Vince immediately and said, "you want me to sell for this fucking guy?"
>>
>>2610029
This

>>2610120
Based Austin BTFOing smark beta males. All the reddit faggots that want to see Asgooka wrestle men make me sick
>>
>>2610120
Wow what a sexist shitlord
>>
>>2610086
MEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>2610166
Thank you.
>>
>>2610086
Looks like someone shit in the pool
>>
>>2610114
On the latest episode of Something To Wrestle With Bruce Prichard he talked about Marc Mero wanting to call himself Marco Mero. Then as he'd come out to the ring he'd yell "Marco!" and expected the crowd to yell "Mero!". He thought he could do this multiple times while walking the aisle. Bruce remembers wanting to stab himself with a pencil or something when he heard him pitch the idea.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.