[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM RATINGS AT AN ALL TIME LOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 12

File: IMG_4187.jpg (119KB, 766x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4187.jpg
119KB, 766x739px
>Last Week: 3.0
>This Week: 2.8
http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-5-1-2017.html
>>
>Rollins and Balor teaming in the main event = RECORD LOW RATINGS
Really make me think
>>
>>2609882
>"all-time low"
>only compares ratings to the WM peak
>>
The state of Jasethy and Balorina
>>
Vince needs to remove all of HHH's power. Give NXT to someone who will develop roid using freaks.

The manlet era has been a disaster.
>>
Kek the 3rd hr rating numbers
>>
>>2609893
>roid using freaks.

This. This is what pro wrestling has always been about. If Benoit was ever popular it wasn't because of his moveset, it was because he was a roided out psychopath.
>>
>>2609893
>>2609907
The biggest draws in fightning are now conor and floyd both are skinny manlets.

Your roid freaks are passe
>>
If raw is that bad expect SD to be worse
>>
>>2609893
>roid using freaks
Enjoy your lawsuits galore.
>>
>>2609910
real sports and real fighters =/= professional wrestling and pro wrestlers

even someone like (((you))) should be able to admit that
>>
>>2609913
Not sure if Smackdowns ratings can get any worse at this point
>>
>>2609910
Manlets are fine as long as they are roided out like Benoit, Eddie, and Neville.

Twinks like Balor and otters like Rollins need to fuck off to the gay for pay indie feds they came from. They are killing the ratings. Don't even get me started on the skinnyfats and fatfats that pushes either.
>>
>>2609893
Like that is the problem...

Austin never looked that much like a roid user and he was the biggest draw ever.
>>
Wrestling is died. MMA is now the true alpha.
>>
>>2609914
From...?
>>
>lost 300k viewers from 9 to 10
JUST
>>
And here the meltz was predicting them getting an increase.
>>
File: IMG_8631.jpg (204KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8631.jpg
204KB, 1080x1349px
Beg me to come to WWE a boost those ratings. Beg me.
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 254x199px
>>2609910

Nope. This roid using freak is the top draw now.
>>
>>2609920
He was still more jacked than a lot of guys on the roster today. And he had personality, more personality than the entirety of the roster today. His whole persona was the draw. If you don't have personality you need to look like a fucking freak, roids or not. That means either get on some gear or become Yokozuna fat, not simply KO fat.
>>
>>2609893
>Give NXT to someone who will develop roid using freaks.
>The manlet era has been a disaster.
explain why triple HGH killed the ratings?
>>
>>2609936
He wasn't roided out enough and people never liked him even in the AE and he never had a personality or character.
>>
The sad thing is they were only competing against

>1 early hockey game
No one watches hockey, most playoff games haven't even broken 500k viewers so far
>Cavs game
Over before 10pm so wouldn't effect the 3rd hour
>Spurs games
Known anti-draw team responsible for NBA's lowest finals ratings ever

It ain't gonna get better folks
>>
When Reddit enjoys a show, that's how you know it's bad.

Those faggots were creaming their pants over Raw last night, saying it's better than SmA+ck now. LOL GTFO of here
>>
>>2609920
Austin beat Debra while roid raging.

Roiding doesn't instantly make you Steiner-tier.
>>
>>2609893
>he thinks hhh is responsible for vince's autism

Kek
>>
Triple h and Steph and running the company into the ground
>>
>>2609882
>BBD isn't on TV
>Ratings are at an all time low

woah....made me use my grey matter....
>>
>>2609971
Hi Shane!
>>
Shame, the triple threat was the best Raw main event this year
>>
>>2609893
>NXT
>develop
i'm still trying to see what good NXT has developed. i can safely say Balor and Nakamura both developed themselves in NJPW. some of them left after joining and shitting up the main roster eg Adam Rose, Gotch. and now one of them strolls around strumming on his guitar.

I think Alexa Bliss is the only real star to come from NXT. And I'm pretty sure there's a ton of roid using freaks out there but WWE doesn't want anything to do with them.
>>
>>2609882
Midgets killing wrestling.
>>
>no roman
>ratings crash
Fucking shocker.

>>2609977
>divas
>stars
KEK, fuck off back to your sjw hugbox
>>
>>2609942
>"I'm special,cool and counterculture because i browse 4chan"
kys
>>
>>2609967
Hey, Paul! Steph's probably gonna peg you again tonight as punishment for ruining the company she was going to inherit.
>>
I get not having Roman on to sell the beating and loss, but why wasn't Braun on Raw?
>>
theyll be approaching 1 territory when MNF is back.
>>
>>2609985
well at least you're saying that NXT hasn't """"""""""created""""" any stars which is kind of the point i was making.
>>
Manlet experiment over. Bring in the roids.
>>
>>2609977
>nakameme and baloring
It's the greatest irony that haitch is doing the same thing as vince (pushing outside/older talent and not delevoping new stars) Yet smarks think he's some genius since he uses more bingohall allstars. The WWE will be a sinking ship when vince goes
>>
>>2609971
We actually got a good main event.
>>
>>2609941
To be fair to the spurs their low ratings for that finals was because they were blowing heat the fuck out and everyone knew they'd win. The series wasn't close, there wasn't a comeback or any bandwagoning. It was just the Heat getting BTFO.
>>
The main event was the best Raw main event this year, they just need to kill the 3rd hour.
>>
>>2609926

Probably once they knew that Roman and Strowman weren't going to be on tonight.
>>
>>2610040

That might actually be something they might claim in the future. Of course, if Roman returns and the ratings don't change...
>>
>>2610036
If they keep having main events like that people might stick out three hours.

If they have main events like the previous week's clusterfuck of a tag match they'll be broadcasting on PoPTV and Twitch soon enough.
>>
>>2609923
The roid using freaks
>>
>>2609971
Thank god. Bring back the territories.
>>
>>2610106
>sue your employer because of your drug addiction

lol

how will they get sued exactly, Clarence Darrow?
>>
>the crater of raw without roman
>the shanty town of jasethy, Baloring, and deanetty

Kek
BASED Big dog
>>
>>2609882
WWE BTFO.
>>
>>2609932

Like whom? Seth looks about as jagged as does Roman.
Guys like Neville actually are more jagged than Austin ever was.
Braun would have been a monster in every era.
There always were fat guys like KO.
Guys like Titus or Apollo pretty much look like they are using roids, Ryback did as well and none of them is a big draw.

CM Punk looked like crap and he still was big draw.

The theory that the guys need to be jagged up as hell is just BS. Like Buff Bagwell was ever a big draw.

What is true though is the fact, that you need personality and charisma and that gets killed by the way the WWE does business these days with all the badly scripted promos, the 50/50 booking...no one really can get over under those conditions, no matter the talent.
Austin or the Hulkster would probably fail these days as well, because the scripts would prevent them from actually using their talents.
>>
>>2610137
You realize Vince almost lost a lawsuit in 94 over this matter right?

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/04/28/nyregion/wrestling-promoter-fights-steroid-charges.html

Now imagine this happening in a more """politically correct"""" country where the WWE is expected to have a wellness policy
>>
>>2610242
because he was giving them and helping them.

if guys like Jinder and Neville have a system or way to beat WWE's drug test then they will be rewarded by WWE. Just as I expected, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
Ratings for last year

>Hour one: 3.35 million
>Hour two: 3.36 million
>Hour three: 3.01 million

WWE is dying.
>>
>>2610182
>jagged
>Austin or the Hulkster would probably fail these days

Opinion discarded
>>
>>2610033

With a shit story aka the important part
>>
>>2610254
Yeah, i'm sure that will look good with the shareholders and their PR in general when they wind up getting exposed and Vince is exposed for enabling which they eventually would.
>>
>>2609926
It's as if starting with Divashit kills ratings or something
>>
>>2610273
Getting exposed how?! Again, you're a complete idiot and you don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>2610285
Like the MLB got exposed
Like the NFL got exposed
Like how national Olympic teams got exposed
Like the WWE got exposed in 2007
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/216599-full-list-of-wwe-superstars-involved-in-pharmacy-probe

But if Vince wants to follow your pants on head retarded request and take a gamble being willingly complicit in a crime then he could go right ahead I guess he would still have supporters

"There are hard-core fans," Mr. Meltzer said, "who would still cheer Vince McMahon even if he went to jail tomorrow."

Based Meltzer getting it right more than 20 years ago
>>
>>2610299
Oh yeah, remember when MLB, NFL, The Olympics all got ''sued'' ?

You're so fucking stupid hahaha
>>
File: okay we'll see then.png (132KB, 1346x174px) Image search: [Google]
okay we'll see then.png
132KB, 1346x174px
>>2609882
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2610284
So that is why the 2nd hour had higher ratings than the first?

It's as you have no idea what you are talking about or something.
>>
>>2610259

Austin got over because of a promo he wouldn't be able to hold these days in the first place.

Hulkster got over with charisma and beating everybody, which wouldn't happen with 50/50 booking.
>>
>>2609882
BRING BIG DOG BACK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW! YOUR COMPANY IS A SINKING SHIP WITHOUT HIM, VINCE!
>>
>>2609882
Will they ever go down to 2.0?
>>
File: fedora1.jpg (64KB, 600x765px) Image search: [Google]
fedora1.jpg
64KB, 600x765px
>>2609910
>passe
>>
>>2610304
>>2610304
I remember Russia having almost half its athletes banned and being on the verge of total disqualification from the Olympics over their doping conspiracy and coverup, I guess you don't with your ADD .

I remember the MLB and the NFL implemented stricter policies towards performance enchancement drug usage to prevent a PR disaster which would be the opposite of "rewarding" their players thus being complicit in a crime, but I guess you don't with your upbringing of being exposed to flashing screens during your infancy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Major_League_Baseball_players_suspended_for_performance-enhancing_drugs

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Football_League_player_conduct_controversy#Suspended_players
>>
Balor gets you 2.6m in the final hour

he is not a draw
>>
>>2610353
don't even bother, he's a neckbeard anti-smark who thinks that because the guy in the Youtube shoot said it, that the roidmonkey shit that worked 20 and 30 years ago will magically work again now.
>>
Braun confirmed draw.
>>
>>2610373
Wonder when they'll get a clue that they're even more insufferable and dumb than regular smarks
>>
File: cm-punk3.jpg (40KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk3.jpg
40KB, 300x380px
Is it time for Paul to just admit that Phil was right and beg him to come back?

It's honestly the only thing that can save the ratings at this point.
>>
>>2610415
I think it is over the point of wrestler X was a draw 5-10 years ago and bringing him back will recvover the ratings to 3.5-4m viewers consistantly.

The entertainment industryhas changed and so has the audience WWE has not and thats the issue.

I dont think Punk would do much to be honest, he is 38 and passed his prime with a dented reputation. He also seems to divide opinion among fans so it's not like he is universally loved.
>>
tried to watch RAM for the first time since in months last night., I tuned out after they spent the first 30 minutes of the show on womans wrestling garbage.
>>
>>2610004
triple h doesn't even have that kind of power yet
>>
Just check wrestling forum or squared circle immediately after Raw to get a guess on what the ratings will be. If they say that they really enjoyed it and that they "are really enjoying The Product" then you know the ratings will be low.
>>
>>2610310
Yes. People saw that the divashit was going to clog up the first hour and so decided to skip it and come back for the second.
>>
>>2611022
no
>>
>>2611110

yes
>>
>>2611217
So...if they were gone because of the women and then came back...how exactly do the women drag the ratings down, when the main problem was the third hour, genius?
>>
File: my fucking ballbag.png (772KB, 855x478px) Image search: [Google]
my fucking ballbag.png
772KB, 855x478px
>grown men playfighting for 3 hours for no reason
>1.02 rating

wow what a surprise
>>
>>2610624
You missed a great main event.
>>
>>2610415
>CM Punk
>ratings

Ask me Punk's ratings as champion before Rock-Cena II. This was before his embarrassing MMA defeat (his prime).
>>
>>2612052
>This was before his embarrassing MMA defeat (his prime).
I started watching the month before wrestlemania 29 and he seemed super washed up at that point
>>
so this is raw without roman... wow...
>>
>>2609910
Overrated manlets simply because they are the best in their weight class. If either fought prime guys like Steiner, Angle, Brock or even Show I'd place money on the wrestlers.

All the ability fight ability in the world won't mean shit with a 250-500 pound massive man laying on top of you. Those little shits would gas out real quick trying to push them off.
>>
File: IMG_5301.png (62KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5301.png
62KB, 660x874px
>>2610309
I worked ya into a screenshot, kek. Stay seething Cuckdownie, just ya wait till the end of the year. I'll be proven right.
>>
>>2612218
Watch cro cop v. Bob sapp
>>
the ratings have been shit for how long now? have they changed their booking methods at in in response? no. its clear they give zero fucks about ratings.
>>
File: okay we'll see then.png (184KB, 1346x385px) Image search: [Google]
okay we'll see then.png
184KB, 1346x385px
>>2612267
Very skeptical but see you then.
>>
>>2609882
>Ratings already in the toilet.
>The company's most over star is leaving to go be a pretend rock star.

Can the WWE even survive Jericho's leave?
>>
>Brock is champ
>Strowman top heel
>Reigns is THE Guy

Muh-Muh-Muh-Manlet Era!

>>2609886
It was a triple threat match.

>>2612218
Steiner & Angle were never legit taller than 5'11" and they were certainly never legitimately over 250 lbs.

>All the ability fight ability in the world won't mean shit with a 250-500 pound massive man laying on top of you. Those little shits would gas out real quick trying to push them off.

Imagine knowing so little about basic human movement that you'd believe this scenario is even remotely possible.
>>
>>2610009
Supposedly, Braun tore his rotator cuff during Roman's final counterattack. At least, that's what Angle said.

Basically, Roman took Braun down with him.
>>
>>2609919
Imagine Balor roided out and bulked. Could really help sell the Demon gimmick. Not that he knows how to. Maybe some genuine roid rage would help him sell demonic anger as something other than frustrated autism.
>>
Why would anyone watch the weekly shows at this point

I don't understand
>>
>>2612609
even Smackdown has gotten worse since the Shakeup. commentary is worse and losing their best talkers (Miz, Maryse, Cena, Bray) has hurt the show as well.
>>
>Champ hasn't been on the show for months because ''gotta keep him hot for Roman''

>ratings collapse

Brock was a mistake. Roman was a mistake.
>>
>>2612615
>best talkers
>Maryse
>>
Based Miz keeping the ratings above 2.5.
>>
>>2612635
Why is Bork such a lazy piece of shit?
Or is it just Vince who doesn't have the balls to put his ass to work for being the best paid star in WWE?
>>
>remove Big Dog from Raw
>have indy darlings main event
>ratings sink
>>
>>2613051
Because he can, and Vince is his bitch.
>>
>>2613058
>The Miz
>indy darling

Romarks
>>
>>2613068
Now tell me about Rollins and Balor. I'll wait till you're ready lil guy.
>>
>>2613112
New Japan isn't an indy

Tyler Black wasn't a darling

You aren't even >6' in lifts ya Cholo
>>
>>2609893
Tips fedora
>>
File: boy_oh_boy.png (379KB, 936x306px) Image search: [Google]
boy_oh_boy.png
379KB, 936x306px
Just read this on WO, and the best part is how they blame the NBA playoffs. Do these imbeciles not understand that the only people that watch the NBA PLAYOFFS are basketball fans? It's the NBA CHAMPIONSHIP that will intrigue the casuals. Besides, this wasn't even the first week of the 2017 NBA playoffs so the fact that the ratings still decline means there's obviously more to it than that. The show is dropping ratings because it's a 3 hour snooze-fest.
>>
>>2609882
I dont understand why you dumbasses care about this when you dont watch it on t.v

You watch it on a stream.

T.V is dying.
>>
>>2613723
I haven't watched RAW for the past 3 weeks because it sucks. Nothing to do with streaming.
>>
bring back bum and the dog
>>
>>2609910
>implications
>>
File: 1470949633995.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470949633995.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>2610415
>Paul
>Phil
>>
>>2613723
TV is dying, yeah, but how the hell do you lose half your audience in just 2 years?
>>
>>2610345
>Waah, stop using words that aren't in my 5th grade vocabulary! ;'-(
>>
Smack did it's worst ratings since September 2016.
>>
>>2612212
He seemed wash up with the botches he did during the Cena match at Money in the Bank.

The match was GOAT not because of flawless chain wrestling (kek, with the Cena self-power-bomb and loads of botches) but because of the in-ring psychology of something being on the line.

I'll give him credit though. Phil was able to get out a GOAT match when he was already washed up.
>>
>>2609882
>>2609886
>Crowd was fucking nuclear during the main event
>Ratings may have been lower than last week
>Still Higher than Roman as champ
>Still Higher than Dean as champ
>Still Higher than Seth as champ
>Not blaming it on Brock no showing for the fourth week in a row
>"all time low"

What a fucking joke this board is. It's almost like you can ONLY delude yourselves
>>
>>2613978
>A few kids chanting this is awesome
>Nuclear
>>
>>2613983
https://youtu.be/XKOTQinS6Is
>Pops for the Frog Splash and Kick-out
>Pops for both of the Suicide dives
>Pops for SeƱor Joe
>MASSIVE Pop for Bray
>Rejecting reality and substituting your own

D E L U S I O N A L
>>
>>2613995

Crowds don't mean JACK FUCKING SHIT.

They don't even make up 1% of the total viewing audience, which the other 99% is the people watching at home or on the internet.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.