[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan Alvarez on suicide watch!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: bryan.jpg (135KB, 600x378px) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
135KB, 600x378px
https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/858988061752995840
https://twitter.com/nWoWolfpacTV/status/858988210608893954
Based NWOWolfpacTV defending Big Money Sheamus and burying Meltzer's sidekick
>>
AJ broke nobody's neck, the clash is 100% on the person taking it
>>
>Posting your own tweets on /asp/ again because nobody responds to them on twitter
Getting sad.
>>
who fucking cares about what a random fan has to say ? who's this faggot ?
>>
>>2609548
>this faggot keep posting their tweets here
lmao
imagine being this loser
>>
>not mentioning Yakuza Mitsubishi almost blinding based Austin Aries
Come on now.
>>
>>2609548
>NWOWolfpacTV

who?
>>
He's not wrong though, Alvarez can go suck it.
>>
>>2609573
Some 50 year old NEET who is still mad WCW lost the Monday night wars.
>>
Alvarez is a whiny nasal cunt. Despite being in his 40s he is a perfect copy of the average millennial nu-male
>>
>>2609608
Hi Wolfcuc!

Still living in your mom's basement?
>>
>>2609548
oh hey Wolfcuc is back.
>>
I dissagreed with Alvarez rant and all that but
>NWOWolfpacTV
literally who
>>
File: xTiTnstCBvZ5CtJWYE.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
xTiTnstCBvZ5CtJWYE.gif
2MB, 200x200px
Haha based nWoWolfcucc does it again.
Working obese smarks and indie shitters into a shoot 24/7

Can't wait for his 30 minute special "Irish maniac is on the loose: The very best of Sheamus"
>>
>>2609548
Just waiting for your tweet tomorrow where you say
>haha some guy on /asp/ said I post there, I've never posted there, HONEST

classic wolfcuck
>>
>>2609826
Don't forget the one where he crows about his twitter impressions to cover that nobody pays attention to his tweets.
>>
>>2609548
who dat who dat
>>
wtf I love wolfcuck now
>>
Sheamus wouldn't have hurt Jeff if Sheamus was shorter, lighter, less muscular and just flipped around the ropes non stop.
>>
>>2609548
>NWOWolfpacTV
literal who
>>
Based Wolfpac working the fat smarks on this Conneticut mandrama topic board contained within a micronesian left-handed basket weaving forum
>>
>>2609548
Nobody cares, Bryan. Kill yourself please
>>
fuck off wolfcuck.
>>
File: 1490057010916.png (64KB, 219x256px) Image search: [Google]
1490057010916.png
64KB, 219x256px
>>2609548
He's not wrong of course, but Bryan Alvarez is always wrong. Cuckvarez is angry that Miz held the IC Title last year.
>>
>>2610116
I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE RIGHT-HANDED BOARD?!

FUCK
>>
Kidd blames that way more on WWE than Joe, blames it more on the doctors who immediately started to move him and the fact his neck was fucked going into that match but they didn't take him off the card. He knows he shouldn't have been wrestling. Hence why he was considering suing WWE and not Joe.

Styles Clash is natural selection the move, it's not AJ's fault if you fuck it up. It's like blaming Bork for Holly's neck break. AJ knocked out Miz's tooth on a stiff forearm or kick if I remember correctly and it really was just shit positioning and this stuff happens, still no concussions.

Sheamus is fine, but he does have a history of injuring people not with shit that just goes wrong i.e. someone moved one way when they were supposed to go the other way or whatever, but rather Sheamus has a history of specifically injuries related to the head which is pretty bad.
>>
Alvarez is a failed wrestler that is bitter and vents his unwarranted frustrations on a podcast with a roided up loser who thinks he is part of the "business".
>>
>>2610195
Sempervive is on gear?
>>
>>2610218
Tom Lawletty
>>
File: bryan alvarez migdet faggot.jpg (68KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
bryan alvarez migdet faggot.jpg
68KB, 600x800px
>>2610195
Delete this!! I would have been the next Daniel Bryan but the promoters didn't see my genius.
>>
>>2609548
I guess wolfcuck missed the part where Jeff was literally still and not moving. But I shouldn't expect reading comprehension from a 50 year old basement dweller that never had sex or took a shower
>>
>no likes
>no retweets
>no dimes

sure is wolfcuc in here
>>
>>2610390
>50 year old basement dweller that never had sex or took a shower
MELTZ BTFO
>>
Do people actually think Jeff has any of his real teeth left after 20 years wrestling and 25 years of doing meth? Fucking marks.
>>
>>2610195
Metzer IS the business mark
>>
>>2609551
that makes it a dangerous move tho
>>
>>2612183
If you fuck up taking a powerbomb and droz yourself, is it the powerbomb's fault?
>>
>>2611000
Are you insinuating that David C. Meltzer, is in fact, NWOWolfpacTV (wolfcuck for short), and he's secretly a big guy lover and loathes indies? If this is true, Dave is on some Alfred Hitchcock shit
>>
>>2612190
cuz lets say ur knocked loopy or exhausted or ur just dumb, ur natural instinct is to tuck ur neck most times but ur supposed to take the styles class like a moonsault bump.

it SHOULD be a easy move but shits been happening.
>>
>>2611000
Meltzer is married and has two kids, my dude.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.