[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What exactly do the people in power see in this guy? Even in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (47KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 590x332px
What exactly do the people in power see in this guy? Even in the 24/nxt documentary programs you see people like Triple H say shit like "He has it all he's just missing one piece" what is so special about a shorter Shelton Benjamin?
>>
He's extremely talented, has a good look and he's a good person.

Literally all the dude needs is a character.
>>
>>2609523
>He's extremely talented
I haven't seen it.
>has a good look
He's just a short Bobby Lashley
>and he's a good person.
Since when does that help you in wrestling?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 490x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 490x356px
>>2609508
He's Kevin Hart + steroids - personality = no dimes
>>
>>2609508
>>>/pol/

fuck off, your not welcome on this board
>>
Black, athletic, not a street nigger. Literally the ultimate role model for black kids
>>
>I don't like this guy so everyone come in here and argue with me about him

"no"
>>
>>2609538
Niggers have to go back to Afreddit.
>>
>>2609538
This. Based Apollo breeding out pathetic peckerwood genes by impregnating a white hoe. I can't wait until my disgusting race is extinct and the Black man rules.
>>
>>2609538
Literally nothing about my post was racist you freak
>>2609541
>let me just make up shit you never said and fail miserably at twisting your words
ftfy
>>
>>2609538
Good job you dumb cunt, completely ruined the thread now
>>
>>2609550
>waaaaah why are the scary black guys over?

black guys always get over easy a they're more easily believable as dominant pro wrestlers, it's only racists in the back that have kept them buried over the years.
>>
>>2609557
Their BBCs hypnotise women and children look up to them. I wish New Day would fuck my wife.
>>
>>2609557
>race baiting
You autists are the biggest cancer ever
>>
>>2609564
It's not race baiting to tell the truth, whyte boi.
>>
>>2609568
Not even white and don't get triggered by dumb shit like /pol/ shitposting
>>
>>2609508
He is only missing one piece: charisma. Unfortunately for him that's the only piece that matters most.
>>
File: wwe_black_1[1].png (286KB, 584x438px) Image search: [Google]
wwe_black_1[1].png
286KB, 584x438px
>>2609587

It really doesn't help that they're refusing to give him a gimmick or anything resembly a unique character either. He's so lacking in personality that giving him some identifiable gimmick is really the only way someone like him can get over. I should probably be careful what I ask for though. This is WWE after all and we could just as easily end up with another Shelton's mom situation.
>>
>>2609580

These people have been using 4chan as a conduit for their batshit insane political propaganda for years now. They've spread like a cancer to every single board and they're constantly forcing their shit on a userbase that largely doesn't give a fuck. Nobody's getting triggered, it's 4chan for fuck's sake. People are just sick of it.
>>
>>2609618
Is that why moot sold the site? because he didn't want to be associated with the hate regime that used his board as a festering ground?
>>
>>2609557
Vince has a massive hard on for BBCs. Ahmed Johnson, Mark Henry, Viscera, Big E, Ron Simmons, Bobby Lashley, Shelton Benjamin etc etc.
>>
>>2609628

Maybe. I honestly think he just wanted to get a 'proper' career and he was gonna gave to cut off ties with 4chan regardless in order to do that. The growing contingent of cringeworthy teenage wannabe nazis might have made him do it sooner rather than later.
>>
He should be repackaged with a Ninja Turtle gimmick
>>
>>2609539
This
>>
>>2609508
>Good look
>Actually a solid worker
>Very athletic

Crews has the tools to be pretty damn good. Problem is that he has like zero personality.
>>
>>2609526
>He's just a short Bobby Lashley

You do know that Vince was very high on Lashley, before he quit to go do mma stuff.
>>
This guy is proof that the most important thing you need in order to build an actual star is charisma and mic skills.

You are going nowhere without those two things
>>
>>2609557
>>2609568
>>2609618
>>2609645
>Nigger/white self hating cuck getting triggered by the biggest draw on this website,based /pol/
>>
>>2609508
Because he's on the Titus Brand now.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.