[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wow what a short title reign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

wow what a short title reign
>>
File: Mr Anderson.jpg (158KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Anderson.jpg
158KB, 400x400px
Mr. AnderJust was WAW World Champion for less than 24 hours.
>>
>>2609233
It's almost like the only reason KO lost was because he was a SD star on a Raw PPV so they ignored logical booking to make SD look like the inferior show along with the whole Jinder 'Push'
>>
>>2609233
>Jericuck won at Gayback just so he could jump ship to Smackdown

Rawtists cucced out of their most over babyface
>>
>>2609233
already looks like SD ratings will be a big drop again
>>
>>2609242
Wew you're retarded
>>
>>2609242
It's almost like you're retarded and don't know what you're talking about
>>
>>2609233
They aren't taking the midcard title away from Smackdown.

We are looking at two options.
1 - the end of this feud outright with rematch clause said and done with

2 - Owens kills Jericho and this is how Jericho makes his exit from WWE until Summerslam or whenever the fuck he's coming back
>>
>>2609251
>>2609255
Okay what other reason would there be to Hot potato the US title when KO is weeks away from a match with AJ Style for that belt and devalue the belt, KO, and AJ for lowering himself down to a title that is now made to look weak?
>>
>>2609285
To surprise the fans
>>
>>2609285
Get Jericho to Smackdown and give them someone else to use in the main event/sub-main event scene when he returns
>>
I expect a squash from Owen's side as revenge for breaking his finger.

Owens will probably kayfabe break something from Jericho.

Only thing i want is an actual Y2AJ run after summerslam as tag champs
>>
Kendrick held the WWE belt for minutes
>>
Jericho probably wins with day as rollup outta nowhere and after the match gets destroyed by Owens. In the following weeks AJ beats the shit out of Owens weekly because Owens made Jericho unable to defend the title against AJ.
>>
>>2609233

https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/858835137513103361

Yeah, that win was pretty much just a "fuck you!" to all the people who thought it was a sure thing that KO would win.
>>
>>2609340
That wasn't even official. A lot of people were interim champions in those two matches.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.