[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he's so over, why are ratings at an all time low?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: romanetty.jpg (108KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
romanetty.jpg
108KB, 640x378px
If he's so over, why are ratings at an all time low?
>>
>>2608815
BBD worked the smarks too hard
doesn't know his own powerlevel
>>
>>2608815

"You can boo Roman all you want, in the end you will still watch him and buy tickets!"

"lol, nope"
>>
>>2608839
Now if only people would learn to shut the fuck up when he shows up.
>>
>>2608815
Because WWE has been sliding for a long time.
Not defending him, but it's not his fault in particular.
>>
>>2608815
because he isn't over
>>
>>2608848
There's a clear spike in viewer decline tied directly to his big solo push
>>
It's fucking pathetic that WWE has to write their 'top guy' off live TV because they are terrified of their audiences reaction to him. Roman Reigns retired the Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and since has been on two Raws, but otherwise has been kayfabe injured. There is really no way whatsoever to justify this.
>>
>>2608867
>It's fucking pathetic that WWE has to write their 'top guy' off live TV because they are terrified of their audiences reaction to him.

Literally came out on the post-Mania and taunted the crowd directly.
Was written off by an injury angle designed to help ANOTHER guy.
>he is actually involved in a story to put over based big braun
>"i-i-it's fucking pathetic!"

The pitiful state of (You)
>>
>>2608870
Lol get fucked. This is the third time the WWE has written Reigns of TV to keep him off camera so they don't have to deal with him getting raped by the crowd. It's happened twice with Braun, and happened last year with Triple H too.

>designed to help another guy
Yup. Because when Reigns bury's Braun after their next match Braun was so 'helped' by Reigns kayfabe injury.

>getting this worked
>being this much of a Edrone
>>
>>2608880
Truly upset
>>
>>2608864
No, actually.

2015 had the lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997 AKA the year where Nitro dominated RAW.

1.1 million viewers. All gone.
>>
>>2608895
>No, actu-

Yes.
>>
>>2608899
>LALALA I'm not listening

Compelling argument you're making.
>>
>>2608904
>Compe-

idc
>>
>>2608905
>I-I-I d-d-don't c-c-care!
>*keeps posting replies*
>>
>>2608910
upset ya?
>>
>>2608842

Yeah, if the crowd would be smart enough to simply be dead silent...then again, we are talking about uneducated American neckbeards here...
>>
>>2608914
>"Listen to the crowd, awestruck with silent respect for Roman Reigns!"

>>2608913
kys Denton cholo
>>
>>2608918
i upset ya
mb
>>
>>2608864
>well ya don't say
>ya
can't help yourself can you carter?
>>
Wil you faggots shut up with your 3rd grade recess bullshit
>>
>>2608815
>May 10, 1999 they got an 8.1 rating and broke their own record that would never be beaten again

>17 years ago almost to the day and it's a record low now

pottery
>>
Revenue is at an all time high, smark
>>
>>2609004
>gross only
>because of a TV deal made before Reigns got pushed
>which the WWE got lowballed on because of their declining ratings even back then
>>
>>2609004
Because of a TV deal that doesn't care about the ratings...until the contract is up and USA will put the breaks on this financial suicide.
>>
>>2608842
then you would just hear all the kids cheering for him.

"See he is over"
>>
>>2609044
Yeah, I find that very obvious as well.

The pro Roman chants are always coming from higher voices than the contra Roman chants.
>>
>>2608815
he's not over

wrestling isn't cool anymore that's why ratings are low
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>Best Raw in nearly a year
>Based Deano's championship at the forefront
>No Romanetty to be seen
Really gets the nogging jogging
>>
>>2608870
Remember that time they took him off TV weeks before WM because they were in smark cities and Dean had to carry his feud?
>>
>>2609139
easilly fixed by making wrestling TV-MA
>>
File: 546543868212.jpg (105KB, 639x471px) Image search: [Google]
546543868212.jpg
105KB, 639x471px
>>2608862
>>
>>2609184
Have sex.
>>
File: 1493606850754.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1493606850754.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>2609188
>>
>>2609185
holy shit meltz backing the big dog
>>
File: rightsfees01.png (9KB, 730x462px) Image search: [Google]
rightsfees01.png
9KB, 730x462px
>muh ratings

WWE's TV revenue is higher than its ever been. BBD is an unmitigated success.
>>
File: 1493508066972.jpg (81KB, 535x711px) Image search: [Google]
1493508066972.jpg
81KB, 535x711px
>>2609240
Thanks to a TV deal secured before his push
>>
>>2609240
based big dog
>>2609261
working the smarks
>>
>>2608918
The worst part is I can so imagine Cole saying this
>>
>>2608918

Audible kek
>>
>>2608913
>>2609044
There is no winning with the smarks, is there?

They know they should just STFU and be silent (like they are with other shitters like Kalisto and Crews), but they are stuck between a Dwayne and a hard place:
>if they boo
they go against their own preaching
>if they don't boo, and just be silent
the endangered species known as Roman fans can be heard cheering

Either way, Roman gets a reaction either from the minority (his fans) or from the majority (his haters) who are trying to drown out the fans.

Also, these smarks are the same hypocrites who go on and on saying they know that Vince is the one responsible for the Roman push, and that he's stubborn and out of touch etc, yet the moment Big Walk Vince comes out they cheer HIM.
>>
The ratings are going down because TV is declining as a whole, but they're also going down faster than the decline of TV because the product is lousy and is turning people away.

Fact of the matter is, Roman doesn't have much to do with it one way or the other. Does Roman's shitty push suck for hardcore fans who stick around? Yeah, it sure does. But he's not affecting business one way or the other. He's not a draw and he's not turning people away. He's just a guy who's being pushed at a time when the company is extremely stagnant.
>>
>>2608815
since when alexas been so savage on the mic? i got goosegumps from this burn on bailed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUVl8LPl-3k
>>
>>2608918
>>2609273
>>2609278
samecringe
inb4photoshop
>>
Because he's either not on or not holding the belt.
>>
>>2609044
A more trebled audience reaction would sound emptier than a bassier one. Smarks shutting up remains the optimum choice. Besides, audible jeers and boos tells WWE that smarks want to see someone beat the face they dislike. Yet again, no reaction is the best choice.
>>
>>2609390

Yes, the "all ratings go down" excuse is at least somewhat of a myth.

They went done a little bit, but nowhere near as much as RAW have in only about 2 or so years now. They bled almost half their viewership.

And if your product is actually good, your ratings can even rise.
>>
>>2609370

Actually it's the other way around the minority is his haters, and the majority are his fans. It's just his haters just don't stop booing when the fans are done cheering.
>>
>>2609443

And those same haters cheer maybe a few times for their indie darlings, whilst the majority silently sit on their hands or go to the bathroom waiting for the match to end.
>>
>>2608842
Those Dumbasses booed him when he came out after WM then cheered Vince who's responsible for pushing him. Fucking lol.
>>
>>2609442
Yeah, TV that's actually compelling is still holding on to its fans, especially live TV. The Cubs/Indians World Series did fucking gangbusters.
>>
File: stateofvincepet.png (342KB, 509x448px) Image search: [Google]
stateofvincepet.png
342KB, 509x448px
>>2608870
Hey shitposter
Defend pic related
>>
>>2608815
Because everything else in ten times worse
>>
1. Stop cheering AND booing him. Be totally silent.
2. Ignore him until he goes away.

The problem is too many retards won't do #1.
>>
>>2609443

kek

The majority doesn't care about him much. Considering how much he has been pushed, he should (and needs) to be a big draw and sell tons of merch.

And I don't mean "barely outselling anyone else", I mean curb stomping anyone else. He doesn't outsell Cena yet, even though Cena was off for like 8 month last year and is off again now and his merch sales have dropped over the last 1 or 2 years.
>>
>>2609513
>defend

Defend what?
Based Vince worked a smark's hands onto his head
>>
>>2609525
Would be best if they got up for the piss break then. But I can't really expect people to go that far when they paid for a ticket.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.