[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when Dean saved the Intercontinental Title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: best main event.jpg (48KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
best main event.jpg
48KB, 640x360px
>3 guys talking about how much they want the Universal Title
>Dean Ambrose's theme song hits
>Plebs already moaning thinking that Dean wants in too
>He buries Brock and establishes the IC Title as the most important Title on Raw

>Gives prestige to the IC Title and saves Raw and potentially the whole WWE
>>
>carries Smackdown after the draft
>carries Raw after Bork is gone
BASED
>>
>>2608705
One little problem...

A title can't be prestigious when deanetty has it
>>
File: how embarrassing.jpg (165KB, 502x471px) Image search: [Google]
how embarrassing.jpg
165KB, 502x471px
>>2608705
>everyone stands in a line and waits to be interviewed
>>
>>2608705
>Called Dean a lazy ass motherfucker
>>
>>2608705

Is this the most Vanilla title scene ever?
>>
>>2608705
Everyone who calls Ambrose lazy are jealous wagecucks. He knows he doesn't need to wrestle a 5 star clinic or put in any worthless effort. Vince will always provide him his NEETbux since he sees him as a valuable asset to the company.
>>
>Dean still got the biggest reaction
Wow. The state of flippyshit.
>>
>>2608792
>seth and finn with mics

Anybody else is gonna get a bigger reaction

>YA THA NEWEST MEMBER INTO THA FENN BALAH KICKED MOI ARSE CLOBB

Just wonderful.
I miss sufferin' succotash.
>>
>>2608792
Flippy shit is never as popular as literally anything else nowadays. Most cruiserweight matches are quiet as fuck. 205 Live is literally dead and would have been cancelled immediately if it had been on an actual network.
>>
>>2608792
Flippyshit isn't over anymore. It's no longer unique, 80% of the roster are doing it. That's why guys like Seth, Balor, Zayn and the cruiserweights aren't getting over with the crowd. 'Muh moveset' isn't that important anymore because the roster is filled with indie guys that can wrestle. That's why wretslers like Ambrose, Braun, Styles, Cena, Alexa and even Reigns are getting crowd reactions - they bring something different to the table entirely.

>>2608805
In all seriousness I actually thought Finn was good on the mic today.
>>
File: zaynJUST.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
zaynJUST.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>In all seriousness I actually thought Finn was good on the mic today.
>>
>Where were you when Dean defended the title at Payb--

It took 1 line for The Miz to btfo Dean. With Dean holding the title I've never been so uninterested in a title, I even care more about the Women's title now. Thanks Bliss. The tag fucking titles mean more now.
>>
>>2608921
BASED DEAN WORKING THE FAT NUMALES INTO SUBLIMINALLY THINKING ABOUT HIM
>>
>>2608936
>Subliminally
They cared so little for a title's prestige they could move brands with it.
>>
>>2608948
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2608729
cringe
>>
>>2608705
But Dean still the worst champion of all time and still a Brian Pillman ripoff
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.