[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Kurt agree to this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: angle.jpg (39KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
angle.jpg
39KB, 400x296px
Why did Kurt agree to this?
>>
no more Alimony
>>
I sincerely wonder what was going on in Kurts head. One of the most fucked up storylines ever.
>>
I don't see the issue, they were divorced. Pretty sure she was the mother to some of his kids and presumably his closet confidant and friend at some point. Getting married, separating, going through divorce, that's the ultimate finality to a relationship. I'm sure he wants her to be happy, and vice versa, clearly there's no hard feelings and he just wants his friend(s) to be happy and get a big fat carny payday out of it and you've all been worked.
>>
>>2608601

t. cuck
>>
>>2608615
there's literally nothing wrong with being a cuck
>>
>>2608615
worked
>>
>>2608532
Wasn't this around the time he got one of his DUIs?
>>
>>2608601
dammit, you're not supposed to give a logical, well thought out, satisfactory answer! this is /asp/ for god's sake
>>
>>2608619
>>2608621

Cucks literally SEETHING
>>
>>2608619
t. National Review
>>
>>2608637
>>2608648
?
Cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish.
>>
weird story line but kurt is married now to a super young chick. i'm sure there's a part of him that loves karen but not in love with here. people mature, feelings change and move on i guess.
>>
>Cuck Angle
>>
>>2608532

>going from an Olympic gold medalist to a dimeless redneck carny

I feel worse for her
>>
>>2608601
>all humans are emotionally mature
>>
>>2608532
He's the one who suggested it.
>>
*you cuck* chants when?
>>
File: REEEEEEEE.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEE.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>2608601
She left him FOR Jarrett, you fucking autist. And she's got custody of his kids, so now they're being raised by a slut and the cunt that stole his wife.
>>
File: bill nye.jpg (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bill nye.jpg
28KB, 600x600px
>>2608652
>>
>>2608532
>His Divorce from Karen Angle: It happened two months ago and “Karen is a millionaire now,” which he doesn’t mind as long as his kids are taken care of. Kurt said that someone in the business did something with Karen and implied it was a fellow wrestler. Kurt said he’s the one who got her into wrestling and it was a mistake. She’d stay out all night and later tell Kurt she was hanging out with friends in the hotel lobby.

gimmick change to Cuck Angle

YOUR WIFE SUCKS

YOUR WIFE SUCKS

YOUR WIFE SUCKS
>>
>>2609790
You really think Kurt fucking Angle deserves to or is capable of having custody of his kids? lol

And they were already separated by the time she got with Jeff. Nobody's wife got stolen you fucking faggot.
>>
>>2610211

>Kurt said that someone in the business did something with Karen and implied it was a fellow wrestler

I wonder who else in TNA/WWE fucked Karen before she got with Jarrett. My money's on Bobby Lashley.
>>
>>2610223
He won us a gold medal with a broken neck.
What the fuck have you done with your life?
If trust my kids with Kurt at his lowest
>>
>>2609796
>he says as he posts cuck number 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
>>
>>2608532
hes probably just glade to be getting rid of that bitch with his bank account intact
>>
Does Jarrett have the magic dick or something?

There has to be a reason why Jacqueline let him fuck after all these years
>>
>>2608532
C U C K E D
>>
File: kurt_angle_drinking_semen.gif (181KB, 245x189px) Image search: [Google]
kurt_angle_drinking_semen.gif
181KB, 245x189px
Cuck Angle's 3 I's of cuckery

Interracial
Infidelity
Impotent
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.