[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0862.jpg (152KB, 750x1165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
152KB, 750x1165px
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2608057
I didn't watch. How bad was it? Honestly.
>>
>>2608061

Horrible. Boring. And Bray got cucked in the end by Jinder Mahal.
>>
>>2608070
Yikes. Why does Vince hate bray so much? Is it because he's fat?
>>
>>2608080

There's a rumor that Vince was teelling Owens to lose weight, so maybe. Even though Bray won the match, it will never feel like he won.
>>
>>2608057
Why is this funny?
A smart man would buy thay for the mere 36k and sell it to a stupid "it's still real to me.damnit" level fan for fucking hundreds of thousands
>>
>>2608088
I don't understand Vince
This man had no problem pushing Yokozuna but people like Owens and Bray get shit for being fatasses?
>>
>>2608061
I'm considered an E drone but fuck it was super bad. Do not fire up that ole network subscription.
>>
I give credit for WWE trying to do something different.
>>
>>2608354
Yoko was a larger than life character

Bray is at least thick-fat

KO is a loopy mess that needs to hit the fucking gym
>>
>>2608057
Expected vince to use a 500k house for the event?
>>
>rent pos house
>get interns to mangle some dollar store baby dolls and tack them to the ceiling
>buy some "spoopy" junk furniture from goodwill
>gut refrigerator from craigslist and paint your name in shit all over the side

badabing! instant RE7 House of whores match! the state of modern wwe
>>
File: 1467775730115.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467775730115.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2608361
Maybe what they need is something more familiar.
>>
>>2608354
>comparing a 6′ 4″ behemoth to two couch potato looking niggas just cause they are obese

you peabrain niggas to to fuck off with the false equivalences. yoko bam bam vader etc looked like legit threats, brayyy and ko might have their place in the company but stop acting like they could ever serve an imposing role like those dudes.
>>
>>2608422
STFU and follow the buzzards famm
>>
>>2608422
owens is 100% a couch potato looking nigga
but bray is believable as a good ol' looking boy who could rip a possum in half lengthwise with his bare hands
>>
>>2608070
>Pins two of the biggest stars in the company clean at Elimination Chamber
>Jobber who has won two matches in 8 months looks stronger than him during his signature match even though he won it

???
>>
>>2608436
Yeah Bray Wyatt at least is strongfat which fits his Southern background 100%
>>
>>2608422
Yoko was barely 6ft...and was morbidly obese, the man could barely walk
>>
>>2608422
lol dont even compare yoko to vader. vader is a tremendous athlete, fucking yoko was just a fat ass and was in no way a legit threat in the real world.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.