[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for #PresidentRock2020

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

Michael Moore Endorses Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for President in 2020

http://variety.com/2017/legit/news/michael-moore-the-rock-president-1202404772/

People have talked about Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.

>Run the Rock! Run the Rock. Who do you want for commander in chief? I want the f—ing Rock! It would scare anybody that would hurt us. Think about how safe we would be if the Rock was president. Not Vin Diesel! The Rock. Or Liam Neeson, but Liam Neeson can’t run because our Constitution says you have to be born here. So who’s the American Liam Neeson that we could run? Because nobody would f— with him.
>>
BASED
>>
>>2607916
>Michael Moore Endorses Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson for President in 2020
Aaaaand dropped
>>
Automatic heel turn.
>>
>>2607916
wtf i hate the rock now
>>
>>2607916
The Democratic party is so dead that they have to rely on celebrities to run

PS: Dwayne is a Republican
>>
Trumptards work themselves into a seethe in 3...2...1....
>>
>>2607929
>>2607934
>>2607946
this

mikey moore should kill himself
>>
>>2607958

The Republican party is equally dead then.
>>
>>2607916
>>2607958
Dwayne is a well-known Republican and he voted for Trump. If he ever try to be president, he'll do it with the Republicans and Michael Moore won't support him even if he's half black.
>>
>>2607989
There is a difference between Donald Trump running and begging people like Oprah, Mark Zuckerberg and Mark Cuban to run
>>
>>2607999
How so? They are equally famous and uneducated in politics/foreign policy/everything else government related
>>
>>2608003
Trump has been flirting with politics and actually ran for President back in 2000. If you watch videos from 20-30 years ago, he has been saying the same shit that he says now, minus the wall. A good portion of the Republican party hate Trump and did not want him to run.
That is completely different than the Democrats trying to copy Trump by having their own celebrity run because they no they have no one with any national appeal
>>
>>2607984
Don't worry. By the looks of him it seems that diabetes and heart disease should take care that.
>>
>The product is this bad with Linda as secretary of something or other
Imagine how far down the shitter RAW would be if Rock was the king of America. Vince already hired 27 obese samoan drawlets just because they were distant relatives.
>>
>>2608012
>he has been saying the same shit that he says now, minus the wall.

you mean minus the Frontotemporal Dementia he is showing clear early signs of with his speech.
>>
Left wing parties cannot rebuild until they remove themselves entirely from the anti-white, anti-male, anti-western civilization, anti-capitalist false narratives. They need to become the party of the working class.

>But identity politics are their whole platform right now! And it'll piss of the Marxist ideologues as well as the people who use the false narratives to escape from personal responsibility!

Yep, they're falling apart at the core, and they're going to have to piss off the people that they've been uncritically bending the knee to up until now. The alternative is the end of the left as a power in the west for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>2607916
These people don't understand The Rock's political alignment is likely very close to Trump's.
>>
>>2607916
They want to go from a celebrity Republican President to another celebrity Republican President?
Dems absolutely shattered right now.
>>
>>2608367

And the reason for their support is exactly why they're shattered: If The Rock were 100% Caucasian, they wouldn't be supporting him.
>>
>the state of american politics
When was the last time a president was voted in because people thought he was the best fit for the job? Literally just a popularity contest and identity politics is at an all time high
>>
>>2608375

>When was the last time a president was voted in because people thought he was the best fit for the job?

Donald Trump
>>
>>2608375
Trump
>>
>>2607916
>michael moore

die rocky die
>>
>>2608381

>aggressive and successful businessman who promised to protect the American worker from globalism
>consistently against stupid wars, even before he had given any thought to political offices
>outsider
>anti-political correctness

No
>>
>>2608378
>>2608379
>>2608391
Delusion and Trump supporters just fit so well together
>>
>>2608381
not at all, sorry you got memed into actually believing nobody likes trump. He beat every major poll and defeated the most massive voter fraud initiative in recorded history through legitimate support.
>>
>>2608395
Good thing none of that is relevant to what I said
>>
>>2608393

>only rebuttal is an insult

Sasuga Trump hysteria sufferer
>>
>>2608407
>retard that unironically supports a politician because "lol fuck sjws"
It's a valid """""""insult"""""""
>>
>>2608411

I'm sorry that I don't want to have my career aspects damaged because I don't fill in enough checkmarks, that I don't want America to be colonized by uneducated Mexicans, that I don't want to wind up in prison because I voiced the wrong political opinion, that I'm entirely against the idea that men should be deprived of due process in rape cases, that I don't want my favorite media destroyed because some landwhale decided that it was sexist and racist, and that I would like to see our black crime problem solved within our lifetime. Your utter contempt for any white man who would dare to protect his well being is why the left is done.
>>
>>2608421
>your utter contempt for any white man
Why do you cunts always get triggered and start whining about your boogeyman if anyone says anything against your idol? I don't care about the """""left"""""
>>
>>2608381
We're going to build a wall on Mars, dipshit. If I believed any liberal lies, I would be pretty confused right now because Trump was supposedly going to promote violence against minorities and start a war with Canada because they looked at him funny, and murder citizens, and reform government so that he would be the last elected president.

Fuck those scaremongers. They enslave minority political groups. They never denounce shit like Antifa riots. They scared children to the point where Trump winning made them cry. Every week on SNL one of the actors says something like "No, this is real. We're all gonna die." And far too many tv shows have been making nonchalant jokes about abusing pills to deal with a Trump presidency. Our nation has a drug crisis and the liberal media wants to use to TV to tell their constituency to dope up for four years so they'll be more effectively brainwashed next time.

By the way, Kanye West is going to steal a pretty decent chunk of the liberal vote in 2020. College kids will vote for him to be ironic. Kanye could inspire massive amounts of deep inner-city ghetto black people to register and vote. Kanye could get the majority of the black vote if his VP is somebody with a real political background and if he promised to stock his cabinet with African-American politicians. He's going to run on legalizing weed in all likelihood, and people will actually trust him to do it unlike any Democrat. Kanye is going to be a much bigger wrench in the 2020 elections than people realize. He's going to do well enough that he gets invited to the debates at least. I hope we see the total breakdown of the two-party system before 2024. I want voting reform. I like how France has two rounds. The first round has a lot less people voting against a candidate and a lot more voting specifically for a candidate they like. That would give third-parties and independents a lot of opportunity because voters would be less frugal with their votes.
>>
File: neoliberlism in a nutshell.jpg (12KB, 481x118px) Image search: [Google]
neoliberlism in a nutshell.jpg
12KB, 481x118px
the dnc has no actual policy or plans to change anything, they are a bunch of managerial neoliberals that work in the interest of the donor class and wall street.
The rock is a very charismatic and appealing guy, i mean, we just had a black guy and Donald trump as president.
Really it would be a hail mary type of deal, because the democrats legit have no one else exciting, and they sure as hell will never let bernie sanders win.

Might also suggest George clooney, who could be the democrats version of Reagan

Trump is completely anti establishment, even the GOP establishment hate him, the gop establishment are a bunch of neocon globalist hebe cucks

America is run by a duopoly of wall street puppets, the only real difference between them being the type of divisive identity politics they espouse.

The people in charge are fucking scared, the centrist cowards are fucking shitting themselves.
Why not the rock, they say to themselves. america elected trump, why not.
Just to keep the neoliberal scheme going.
>>
>>2608458
If they had Elizabeth Warren run instead of Hillary, she would have done better. Of course it won't be like that in 2020, because both she and Bernie sacrificed their supposed values to support Hillary and have probably hurt the progressive brand.
>>
>>2608452
tldr
>>
File: lizard of the year.jpg (48KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
lizard of the year.jpg
48KB, 307x409px
Oh yeah, you want to know something really funny that no one even fully realizes yet.
When trump won, all across america the other billionaires were watching that and saying to themselves "if that idiot can do it so can i".
I mean, whats the point of donating to these incompetent idiot politicians when you can just do it your fucking self.
And you know these corporate CEO's love a challenge.
We really do live in a cyberpunk dystopia
>>
>>2608473
I highly doubt they'd want to or have the charisma to do it, don't be stupid
>>
>>2608473
>that idiot
yeah they're in for a rude awakening
trump is an anomaly and he accomplished the biggest political victory in US history. Name anyone ever and they didn't have to beat the entire 2016 modern media complex and a career criminal satanist like hillary. I don't care what you personally think of trump, if you're intelligent you'll recognize that his victory was extraordinary.
>>
Are you ready for the 2020 debates with mark zuckerberg, the rock, the former ceo of starbucks, the former ceo of Disney, mark cuban, kanye west, and a bunch of politicians all vying for a chance to debate Donald trump
>>
>>2608484
Elon Musk could run successfully if it's a question of charisma and celebrity. Honestly Gabe Newell has an army of virgins and Tumblr SJWs who would vote for him.
>>
>>2608484
He's going to fucking do it, i know he is an off putting lizard man, but these ceo's think they are invincible.
Zuck the cuck has been travelling up and down middle america as we speak while you fapped to wwe divas.

http://jezebel.com/mark-zuckerberg-invited-himself-to-dinner-with-random-s-1794774492
>>
>>2608495
But now he destigmatized the idea of a non-politician president. What he did was difficult, but what he accomplished made it significantly easier for the next person to do it.
>>
>>2607916
Just like trump id vote for the lulz
>>
>>2607916
>Michael Moore
Welp there goes any credibility
>>
>>2607916
We all deserve to die in nuclear hell fire
>>
>>2608458
>work in the interest of the donor class and wall street.
You think the gop are any better?
>>
>>2608541
I literally say in the same post

>America is run by a duopoly of wall street puppets, the only real difference between them being the type of divisive identity politics they espouse.

you moron
>>
>>2608495
>if you're intelligent
Aka not a liberal
>>
File: 1473905842992.jpg (17KB, 239x306px) Image search: [Google]
1473905842992.jpg
17KB, 239x306px
>mfw Rock vs Trump debates
>>
>>2607916
He was born in Samoa, his birth certificate is fake.
>>
>>2608678
>Rock: So what do you think about our foreign policy Trump?
>Rock: IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

I would literally cum gallons
>>
>>2607916
why would he run for president? he makes WAAAAAAAAY more money as a movie star. it would be a massive step down.
>>
> first gay president

BASED
>>
>>2608759
Thought that was Obama? He married a tranny after all.
>>
>>2608760
Just a female gorilla anon. Interspecies love is not homosexual
>>
>>2608312
Kind of like when you have a candidate that didn't have a job until he was 39 promising free healthcare and college for everyone?
>>
>>2608759
Bill Clinton.
>>
File: smackemfuccbois.jpg (32KB, 357x384px) Image search: [Google]
smackemfuccbois.jpg
32KB, 357x384px
>>2607916
BASED ROCKY
Just imagine the GOAT speeches and debates
>>
how wrecked can your argument be that you have to literally have to have your post deleted on an anonymous imageboard, jesus
>>
>>2607916
im a big wrestling fan but honestly i cant watch his movies. Hes mediocre. If someone this mediocre can make it in gay hollywood it just makes me believe Nash more.
>>
>>2612463
The problem is that he takes shit movies and you cant take him seriously has an actor because of that, he should pick a genre and stick with that, he's good at shit tier comedies that normies love >>2612463
>>
File: dog.jpg (250KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
250KB, 900x948px
>Left wing parties cannot rebuild until they remove themselves entirely from the anti-white, anti-male, anti-western civilization, anti-capitalist false narratives. They need to become the party of the working class.
>>But identity politics are their whole platform right now! And it'll piss of the Marxist ideologues as well as the people who use the false narratives to escape from personal responsibility!
>Yep, they're falling apart at the core, and they're going to have to piss off the people that they've been uncritically bending the knee to up until now. The alternative is the end of the left as a power in the west for the foreseeable future.
>>
He'd win the election if he promised to rename all the nukes The People's Elbow. I want to live in a world where I'll wake up one day and the headline will read President Rock drops The People's Elbow on Isis
>>
>>2608338
There are no right wing parties. You have a choice of liberal democracy in different brands.

Notice how More is begging to be made "safe" and yet his political ideas make the country less safer. Don't you find that strange?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.