[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the fucking state of RAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4335.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4335.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>the fucking state of RAM
>>
>>2607685

They never sell the seats on the hard cam side
>>
WWE has always had a neat camera trick of making the arena look much bigger than it is in real life. WCW could never replicate it.
>>
>>2607743

It's a lot easier to do it now with with the way the new arenas are built.
>>
>>2607805
Whats different?
>>
>>2607835

Instead of just a big lower bowl of seats they now have the luxury boxes really close, with seats above them that you can't see in the frame and if they turn off the house lights.
>>
West coast.

Show starts at 5, and people have work
>>
>>2607981
sure thing vince.
im sure NJPW hasnt sold out any west coast shows r-right guys???
>>
>>2608008
>NJPW
>Relevant

Pick one
>>
>>2607715
Yes they do. They have a couple smaller sections blocked off because the view is obstructed by the camera crews, but other than that they sell that side. Every raw I've been to has sold out
>>
>>2608008

I don't even like NJPW but aren't those events on the weekend in a venue probably an 1/3rd the size?
>>
>>2607981
thanks for heads Vince
>>
>>2607743
This is true. When I went to a WWE show (some King of the Ring) for the first time I was pretty shocked at how tiny the arena felt compared to what I had seen on TV.
>>
>>2607685
Wrestling is so niche.
/thread
>>
>>2608051
I went to WM25 and even that looked small as hell. TV does magical things.
>>
Don't know why people are surprised by this.

It's really only the four big shows that draw a really sizeable crowd anymore.

Payback for instance only had a crowd of 13k and that's a wwe number.
>>
>>2608008
>comparing NJPW to WWE

Apples and oranges.
Tiny, tiny apples to Vince's oranges.
>>
>>2609467
>>2608051
Went to wrestlemania 33 was huge as hell
>>
>>2609472

And even for Mania it wasn't great. They had probably not even 60k in the bowl and the secondary market pretty much busted because no one wanted to buy the tickets.
>>
File: Quotefancy-1019373-3840x2160.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Quotefancy-1019373-3840x2160.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>2609473
Correct usage is grape fruits my man
>>
>>2609473
njpw is an outlaw fed that can't draw flies to shit
>>
>>2609472

13k is probably close to the capacity when you take into account the stage closes off half the arena and SAP is one of the smaller arenas.
>>
>>2607715
>They NEVER sell the seats on the hard cam side

That's complete bullshit.

Those sections are always for sale IF they can sell them. In the smaller markets they'll hold them but in all the major markets all of those sections are available. If the event is selling well, WWE will releases the seats if they originally held them.

Even the corners almost behind the stage had some seats full at the last RAW I went to.
>>
thats actually good for modern day wwe on camera side.
>>
>>2609676
If they were confident of the show though they would have chosen a bigger venue.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.