[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r/squaredcircle Raw Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (117KB, 481x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 481x750px
Get in here, let's talk wrassling
>>
>>2607226
Gotta love the cwc now this is wrassling, so much great talent too bad TJ Perkins was alittle better as manic but oh well. I do hope him and Aries later go to njpw.

>New Japan World
>>
Fucking awesome you see that? TJ just did the dab. God Booker t is gold on commentary
>>
That suicide dive was a little risky you see how Austin Aries botched it? I hope Perkins is alright... Let's go tj P
>>
Fantastic match a real 10/10 the Cruiserweights always deliver
>>
>>2607226
I hope Finn balor calls out lesnar that would be a 5 star match especially if balor went over clean
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 626x666px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 626x666px
>>
I LOVE FINN BALOR
>>
Go roman Reigns! Him and Jinder Mahal are the best!
>>
Weekly reminder that RAM is the Reddit show
>>
>>2607226
fuck off you obese anti-smark
>>
File: uJeTUTE.jpg (197KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
uJeTUTE.jpg
197KB, 960x960px
>>2607226
*takes off top hat* my respect to you good sir for this quality post. I'd gold you if I could but instead take my upvote and leave you magnificent bastard
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 727x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 727x304px
Why does wwe always do this? Look at what they did to Owens at payback, that's embarrassing I hate how Vince fat shamed Owens.
Owens should just walk out and go to njpw
>>
File: tumblr-wallhaven-267929.jpg (322KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr-wallhaven-267929.jpg
322KB, 1600x900px
"Cringiest moments in WWE history?" How about WWE's prior treatment of their female talent? I'm so glad this 'diva's' (*pukes in mouth*) gimmick is finally over and we can exactly start casting a spotlight on the untapped treasure trove that is women's professional wrestling. Hats of to WWE for finally deciding to move into the right side of history
>>
>>2607963
>not one POC on that banner

Where are the mods to ban your racist ass?
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 600x400px
Hot damn what a main event. Miz is the best damn heel walking. He's a modern day Horseman Flair with no backup. Spooky stuff with Wyatt and Balor? Sign me up.

Those three dudes put on a god damn magic show and it was beautiful.
>>
>>2607976
>Sasha Banks
>Not POC

I'm offended over the way you ignore her clear African American heritage. Not that there's anything wrong with it being clear, but she obviously takes pride in her rich culture and you thinking she's white is pretty disgusting to me
>>
Anyone else feel bad for Roman? He's a really good seller.
>>
File: Sasha-Banks.jpg (77KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha-Banks.jpg
77KB, 1000x600px
Anyone else a little offended on her behalf over her gimmick? She's African American, and WWE sticks this gimmick on her that uses African American twitter speak as a prominent part of her marketing. Is this an example of cultural appropriation, or old, corporate white men capitalizing off of an attractive (sorry to be kind of crass) female? Or both?
>>
>>2607226
guy on the left has just given up on life huh
>>
That was a great main event! All three guys really did their thing and you could feel the tension rising. Gotta admit that the finish worked me since I was rooting for either Finn or Seth, but that just makes me feel like a kid again which is always awesome

>just came
>>
>>2608009
I'm pretty sure ghetto speak is her own
>>
File: sheamus-27516691.jpg (127KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sheamus-27516691.jpg
127KB, 620x400px
Hmm, I guess his gimmick is alright, but I think he'd thrive in a role where he comes out and lists of white atrocities before jobbing to an up and coming African American superstar. Go over real huge as a babyface I think
>>
File: image.png (344KB, 650x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
344KB, 650x448px
>>2607963
Remember when Vince made trish bark like a dog? I'm glad those days are over now the women's can show case real talent. No bras or thongs just good ol fashion pc wrassling
>>
>>2608074
I didn't know what to feel about that segment until my hero Adam Blampied put it in 4 top 10 lists telling me it was shameful and that I should feel bad
>>
Miz is such a good heel
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 768x1024px
Hello this is Adam from whatculture and I will be doing an AMA

Hallo wreddit
>>
>>2608111

Plumpy*
>>
I bet the reason why Apollo Crews is paired with Titus is because wwe is racist Apollo is so talented I just don't know why wwe is not pushing him I hope he becomes universal champion soon

>it's what's best for buisness
>>
>>2608111
How big is Batista's dick xD
>>
File: image.png (181KB, 272x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181KB, 272x316px
>>2608227
Excellent question for a surprising answer so please subscribe to whatculture wrestling for the juicy and long Batista vid
>>
Where was nakamura tonight?
>>
How dare wwe says how nia jax is not like most girls she's just as hot as lita was.

Sasha banks, Nia Jax, Bayley, fucking yum
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Xavier woods is a sexist pig who blacked Paige and Cucked Brad.
>>
Anyone feel a little white guilt when New Day appear to dance for us? It's like some old white men gave them a stereotypical African American gimmick and i just feel uncomfortable and ungrateful is all...
>>
Sami Zayn is so based
>>
The thing that sucks about Reddit is how forced nice people are on there to each other. If you say something stupid I should be able to call you an idiot for it. On there you'll get down voted to hell if not banned for flaming people.
>>
Squared circle can be cringy at times like the one post where they talk about acting like ric flair and other wrestlers while shitfaced or how they do wrestler type entrances before getting in the shower hahaha holy shit. Or how there wives/gf want to get blacked by the new day
>>
>>2610044
Or how they use wrestling catchphrases in there everyday lives lmao
>>
Wearing "I'm a hugger" shirts in public
>>
>>2608246
Hello Adam! Where can I find the latest top 10 series? I would gladly pay $$$ per videos, thanks!!!
>>
>>2607226
Why does the dude on the right look familiar?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 220x300px
>>2610074
Hehehe you know at whatculture we don't ask for money

*whispers*
I'll give you my paypal wcpw is going down the shitter right now any donation helps

Whatculture.com or whatculture wrestling on YouTube for your top 10 needs remember I'm Adam from whatculture and I'm the future of wrestling
>>
>cuckculture
>>
>>2607226
God I could smell them from here
>>
>The wcpw match you've all been waiting for

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T27J4YRrwgc
>>
>>2607226
Kek
>>
Raw was so much better than smackdown no poos in the loos
>>
>>2607226
Guy on the right is like "smell my finger" while giggling like a school girl
>>
>/asp/ never stops posting about Plebbit
>Plebbit never posts about /asp/

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2612475
go back, ribbiter
>>
You realize you're making fun of people for actually enjoying the product and not being jaded and bitter, right?
>>
>>2612488
seek sunlight
>>
>>2612488
Have sex
>>
>>2612488
>the product

cringe
>>
>>2607976
>Sasha
>Bailey
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.