[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he think of Payback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

What did he think of Payback?
>>
Thumbs in the middle for the wrestling. Thumbs down for the booking. Snowflakes on Wednesday with the latest newsletter.
>>
Being the bayley mark he is thought that was a terrible ending despite it actually being the most unique match on the card.

Thought house of horrors was total shit

and thought there wasn't a single match that was better than even the low card shit on the new japan show.

Basically it was all garbage to him despite him starting out with "it was pretty good".
>>
>>2605127
Why was house of horror not for the belt? It was pointless then.. the right man won but without the title it was just dumb
>>
>Bryan and Vinny on Payback
http://kiwi6.com/file/vb52eh7g6t

>Bryan and Dave on Payback and NJPW
http://kiwi6.com/file/gzjg761i2u
>>
>>2605153
Bray didn't want the title back, he just wanted to inflict psychological torment on Randy as revenge for his betrayal. At least that's how I understood it.

>>2605157
TYBKB
>>
>>2605163
Yeah I'm sure he didn't want the title at all lol
>>
Becoming more irrelevant by everymonth
>got worked by based Sheamus
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.