[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so is this fat piece of shit staying on raw now that he lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

so is this fat piece of shit staying on raw now that he lost to jericho or will he still be ruining smackdown this week?
>>
>>2604974

No...how in the hell did that idea even get out?
>>
>>2604983
well they said whoever won would be on smackdown

they didn't say where the loser would be
>>
I can see why people are confused. The "winner goes to SD" stipulation was dumb to begin with, they didn't explain it very well, and everyone assumed KO would win anyway.

I assume he's staying on SD, because nobody said otherwise. He'll probably get added back to the US Title match at Backlash. There doesn't seem to be anything left for him to do on Raw anyway.
>>
Hes next grandslam champion after he wins tagteams with zayn in sdl
>>
File: image.png (359KB, 727x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
359KB, 727x304px
>>
File: 1373002457154.png (14KB, 497x501px) Image search: [Google]
1373002457154.png
14KB, 497x501px
>>2605070
>tag team champs with zayn
Anon don't play with my heart
>>
>>2605086
watch jeriKO match commentary teased about it
zayn is only partner that makes sense
>>
File: trish.jpg (2MB, 2373x2970px) Image search: [Google]
trish.jpg
2MB, 2373x2970px
>>2604974
WWE's website says SD has both now
>>
>>2605073
Was waiting for this screen.
>>
Putting KO and Zayn on different shows would make no sense anyway. It would be like Batman being traded to Marvel and the Joker staying at DC.
>>
>>2605100
so Jericho was Brolly in wwe
>>
>>2604974
They moved Kevin Owens to SmackDown Live. Chris Jericho wasn't moved, but still had an existing title match with Kevin. So they said that if Jericho won, he'd go to SmackDown too.

It's not that hard to follow.
>>
>>2604974
No one knows. He's been on SDL for 3 weeks but apparently a stipulation was in place where the winner goes to SDL?
>>
>>2605650
I don't see why they wouldn't keep him on smackdown. Raw has way to many people for him to not be lost in the shuffle unless they are going through with the stable with Joe and Haitch. It was probably a way to bring jericho over to put some smackdown guys over.
>>
>>2605208
I kinda hope he wins it back. I was enjoying the face of America owens and a feud with USA country boy AJ could be fun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.