[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book Tonight's RAM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1328022041-img_0540.jpg (58KB, 560x418px) Image search: [Google]
1328022041-img_0540.jpg
58KB, 560x418px
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the longest-running episodic show on television! Welcome to Monday... Night... R A W!

And ladies and gentlemen we received word earlier today that the Monster Among Men has some choice words for the WWE Universe...
>>
>>2604424
Live sex celebration with Braun and Bliss as main event.
>>
Braun, like.

Picks up something heavy.

And then he like.

Takes a guy.

And throws him.

Throws him off something tall.
>>
braun kills everyone
>>
Hedio Tatami gets called up and Braun destroys him.
>>
File: 1475942415359.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1475942415359.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
LAST NIGHT
AT PAYBACK
I FIXED THE BIG DOG
THAT MEANS I CHOPPED OFF HIS BALLS
AND SPEAKING OF BALLS
AT GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
BROCK LESNAR
YOU... WILL... BE... MY.... BITCH
>>
>>2604441
>stage not even a foot high

>"throws him off something tall"

you're an idiot
>>
>>2604485
You're implying they are even half as witty as your shitty post.

More like

"last night I took the big dog to the pound and at great balls of fire I'm going take a beast there too!"
>>
>>2604444
the god of quads wills it so
>>
>>2604439
This. Toss in Damo and Cross while you're at it too
>>
>>2604783
Cringe
>>
>>2604424
Lesnar turns up for the first time in a month and stands around while Heyman shits on Braun and Balor for challenging him, then F5s Enzo or something.

Kurt Angle announces that Roman is injured and will be skipping Balls of Fire, Dunn drowns out the "THANK YOU STROWMAN" chants and the segment abruptly ends

Matt Hardy begins showing signs he's broken

Alexa Bliss is challenged by Sasha Banks, and Bayley demands a rematch (YOUR MAIN EVENT, OH ITS TRUE ITS DAMN TRUE), Sasha costs Bayley the win because reasons

Bray Wyatt does a spook in on a Balor match costing him the clean win and DQing him

Braun crushes someone

Ambrose and Miz have a back and forth, maybe tag match
>>
>>2604952
>maybe tag match
Of course a tag match. There's no feuds so there will be some shitty half assed thrown together rag match.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.