[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you still hate Roman? He has the endorsement of the GOAT.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 3

File: GOATs.jpg (32KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
GOATs.jpg
32KB, 470x470px
Why do you still hate Roman? He has the endorsement of the GOAT.
>>
>>2603955
All I see are two lesbians

>E-drones
>>
>>2603955
endorsement from the guy that almost killed the company
>>
>>2603955
he wasn't endorsed by HBK?
>>
>>2603964
>DaEATER commenting on someone's looks

post your jaw
>>
>>2603968
Uhm what?

He singlehandedly was keeping this company from falling apart when everyone on the roster was a literally a no-draw in early 90s for years.

Thanks to him we had The Rock, who HHH wanted to bury early in his career because his ego is bigger than his nose.

That's already far away from "killed the company" meme. Smarks literally don't know shit about what they are saying.

But Roman sucks.
>>
>>2603968

But that's not HBK
>>
>>2603984
>Thanks to him we had The Rock

The Shitman had nothing to do with The Rocks career. HHH put Rock over countless times, whether or not HHH wanted to bury is irrelevant because he didn't.
>>
>>2603979
rent free
>>
>>2603979
I'm actually interested. What's the backstory here?

>>2603993
Except it's not true. In Rock's early days before his push (while still being Rocky Maivia I believe), that faggot with a big nose (inb4helloalbertodelrio) was so butthurt that instead of him, it's The Rock who is gonna be pushed that he was crying to Vince to not push the Rock, and I think there was a story where HHH wanted to sabotage The Rock, I don't remember the whole story now. Either way Bret stepped in and defended The Rock, thus he got pushed either way and creatives said "fuck you" to triple H.

The Rock was put over HHH countless times not with the approbate of HHH as Dwayne was a litteral machine that would draw dimes. Trips had nothing to say back then too.
>>
>>2604007
Okay I found the story of sabotage now:

http://www.therichest.com/sports-entertainment/15-wrestlers-who-were-sabotaged-by-triple-h/

>Triple H and The Rock respect each other today for all they have gone through together as rivals. That wasn’t always the case with the two strongly disliking each other at various points of their careers. Triple H held a bit of power with the Kliq due to Shawn Michaels being the biggest star in WWE for a few years. Michaels and Triple H conspired to bury The Rock backstage during his first year when he was trying to make a name.

>Rock held a grudge against Michaels for years and refused to work a dream match against him as revenge. The top guy in the company trying to harm your career right from the start is something you just don’t forget. Michaels did it on behalf of wanting Triple H to be the next star that entered the main event scene. The competition of Rock led to the sabotage that could not hold down his supreme talents as an iconic talent.
>>
>>2603955
Because I'm not a mindless drone that likes something because I'm told to
>>
Roman paid Bret fifty dollars for an autograph, a handshake and a photo for his facebook. Afterwards Bret told him to never talk to him again and went to the men's room where he washed his hands clean of Roman's disgusting smell. He also probably burned his shirt.
>>
>>2604007
Rocky Maivia was flop, he was corny Samoan babyface that didn't get over, HHH wasn't in the wrong to want to bury that character. The Shitman however was wrong trying to push Maivia to the moon, The Shitman doesn't know what talent is.
>>
>>2604025
>Rocky Maivia was flop, he was corny Samoan babyface that didn't get over, HHH wasn't in the wrong to want to bury that character.

Kill yourself. I was talking about The Rock being the rock already, getting his big push, that's when Trips started to get butthurt. Now tell me he was in the right when The Rock was fucking adored from the get to you mark.

Smark will literally say The Rock was a flop and Triple H was in the right to hold his shitty opinion.

Oh and I love how you had to backtrack from your initial point because I have proven it was a lie that HHH put The Rock over EVER by himself, and forgetting it's not about Triple H that I mentioned but Bret, who you clearly despise for whatever reason (I'm not his fan either but you are just butthurt) and then you had to shit on Rock to make a new "point", which doesn't even have to do anything with the initial point I made. You will just try to prove how shitty Bret is no matter what. Your life must be terrible.
>>
>>2604025
>The Shitman however was wrong trying to push Maivia to the moon, The Shitman doesn't know what talent is.

Oh yeah, Bret had a terrible knowledge of who would make a good wrestelr and who would not. THE ROCK? Pffff. What a shitty wrestler who didn't drew a dime. R-right guys?

Guys?

W-why are you laughing at me guys?

STOP! STOP IT NOW!

I CAN'T HANDLE THAT MUCH PRESSURE, STOP LAUGHING...
>>
HHH created The Rock. Rocky Maivia sucked ass. HHH with his power with the company forced Dwayne to come up with a gimmick that would draw dimes. Thank you HHH for saving the WWE by invading the WCW on the tank and creating The Rock
>>
File: Suicide1.jpg (14KB, 700x415px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide1.jpg
14KB, 700x415px
>>2604055
<--- consider it
>>
>>2604025
This. Reminder that Shitman is a fat weeb smark who thinks Nakameme and Asgooka are far ahead of everyone else
>>
>>2604051
>Bret had a terrible knowledge of who would make a good wrestelr

Rock was a great athlete but wasn't a good wrestler.
>>
>>2604088
Actually it's completely the other way around. He wasn't an ATHLETE that shmarks would love, he was a true wrestler - great mic skills, great promo, good acting, beliveable, draw, not bad in ring, etc. This is a good pro wreslter. The Rock was all this and more. KYS.

>>2604087
Proof?
>>
>>2604096
His WM32 review. He said the NXMeme divashit was better than every match on the mania card and that rock should have given his paycheck to nakameme, zayn, asuka and bayley
>>
>>2604105
Proof?

I brought links and proofs here when needed. Now I assume you may be talkign from your ass.
>>
>>2603955
Imagine being a bitch that is only pushed because your dad. He is not different from ritch kids so fuck him.
I am glad people hate that guy , i hope he cries when he remember those boos.
He is the reason why we can't have another Stone Cold or Rock , because every big push is just give to Roman and he ruins everything.
>>
>>2604116
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4dm4yd/some_notes_from_bret_harts_podcast_reviewing/
>>
>>2604126
Then he doesn't know what he is talking nowadays because he tends to say otherwise: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQhbjf07Xk

Either way, my initial posts were all true. To say he fucked up with pushing The Rock means one has to be retarded.
>>
>>2604133
>he fucked up with pushing The Rock

Shitman didn't push The Rock, he pushed Maivia which was a huge fucking flop. Vince created The Rock and HHH + Mankind put him over feud after feud.
>>
>>2604148
Imagine actually having to tell this to yourself to sleep well at night.
>>
>>2604151
It's facts dude, just accept it and move on
>>
>>2604157
>HE PUSHED THE GIMMICK GODDAMIT! ACCEPT IT NOW!

18+
>>
>>2604157
Oh and also Triple H sucks and is a big faggot.
>>
>>2604160
>Autistic response

21+
>>
>>2604161
>HHH still working the RA Era neckbeard weirdo marks

GOAT
>>
>>2604163
>Still no arguments and only his shitty opinion on a story he probably heard here first, backed up with nothing.

12+
>>
File: 1492118482013.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1492118482013.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2604126
>Reddit
>>
>>2604046
>butthurt bretcucks

why are they so deluded?
>>
>>2604066
>t. butthurt smark.
>>
>>2604241
Except I am not a Bret Hart fan, I just like to laugh at all the HBK dicksuckers that will say anything to themselves to make them feel better.
>>
>>2604241
Triple H is always on Bretcucks mind, a thread that nothing to do with HHH always turns into a Triple H thread.

I think Bretcuck is jealous that HHH chose HBK over him.
>>
>>2604241
most of them are brits.
>>
That whole triple H trying to bury The Rock is probably bullshit considering they put each over many times and they carried the WWF in their peak year which was 2000. It was probably Shawn Michaels the one who wanted to bury him considering he was the champion for the most part of 1997 and The Rock didn't want to have a feud with him when he got big.
>>
>>2604289
That whole triple H trying to bury The Rock is probably true considering how much of an ego this cuck had through his whole career and how many superstars he officially buried.
>>
>>2604294
Then explain why The Rock gets along with Triple H but not with Shawn Michaels. You literally can't.
>>
>>2604308
>THIS PROVES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no
>>
>>2604308
Also read this shit that I posted 10000 eons ago in this thread that would show you how wrong you are: http://www.therichest.com/sports-entertainment/15-wrestlers-who-were-sabotaged-by-triple-h/
>>
>>2604314
So you literally can't. Good.
>>
>>2604324
Okay, kill yourself already with this hbgay & triple gay cocksucking.
>>
>>2604320
>linking clickbait shit
>only one who was actually sabotaged in that list was Booker T

keep trying
>>
>>2604342
You fucking bigotted idiot I meant the one about The Rock. Of course, you know fucking better how things were with those people you were never around, but all those articles from people that know their shit, who had reliable sources from inside of this business are all wrong, because they don't let your fairytales to work.

You are seething.
>>
>>2604314
>>2604320
>>2604329
>>2604046
>>2604015
>>2603984

>believing Bret Hart's biased point of view

Every single thread this faggot gets triggered by HHH. Get over it kiddo.
>>
>>2604369
>Internet is one person

It's not Bret Hart's story, I heard it from various sources, backed up by may people in wrestling world.

Stop this bias & ignorance. You look like a goof.
>>
>>2603955
BASED
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.