[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltzer's opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Dave_Meltzer.jpg (11KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Meltzer.jpg
11KB, 200x233px
>The entire Wyatt/Orton program was fucking awful
>Both Jericho/Owens matches didn't live up to the potential
>there could be a gimmick ambulance match involving Strowman and Reigns in June, where Strowman goes over again without pinning Roman
>They could do Lesnar vs Balor for the UT at Summerslam, and depending on Vince's mood on size, it could be a squash like Orton last year. They don't often care about protecting the other guy in Lesnar matches, but he certainly won't squash Braun.
>Roman is bound to get his wins back on Strowman before he goes in agaisnt Lesnar at Mania 34
>>
File: 56745675756.png (2MB, 1197x614px) Image search: [Google]
56745675756.png
2MB, 1197x614px
>meltzer

who (other than reddit of course) cares?
>>
>>2603529
>They could do Lesnar vs Balor for the UT at Summerslam, and depending on Vince's mood on size, it could be a squash like Orton last year
I actually laughed out loud the first time I read Smarks booking this. The hypocrisy is unreal. Also: Big Fuck Off Lesnar vs. an actual 5'7" manlet with extremely little muscle? I don't always mock sizes here, but Lesnar could actually break him.
>>
>>2603529

Balor vs Lesnar would be such a bad idea on every level...and you have actually idiots (who like Finn) that want to see this...
>>
>>2603539
Much of the internet wrestling community.
>>
>>2603529
where's the link faggot
>>
>>2603557
it's embarrassing that you think that helps your argument
>>
>>2603590
It's not an argument, you idiot. He answered a question
>>
Got a link?
>>
>>2603529
Brock squashing Finn and no selling the spooky demon kang would be the most hilarious thing.
>>
>>2603529
>Jericho match disappoints
Shocker. Guy has been a mediocre worker for most of his career.
>>
>>2603609
SWERVE: turns out lesnar legit respects balor and lets him gouge his left eye out during the match
>>
>>2604009
Exactly, I have never understood why the internet sucks the dude off so much. He's been mediocre-bad since 2004.
>>
>>2603545
>Lesnar could actually break him
I can see that being part of the appeal for Vince. Remember, this is the guy who originally wanted Daniel Bryan to receive the total beatdown that ended up coming Cena's way.
>>
>>2603598
hey squaredcircle
>>
>>2603529
is this pic from the house of horrors match?
>>
>>2604724
yes
>>
File: vince.jpg (25KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
vince.jpg
25KB, 720x480px
>>2603529
I want to ridicule his star ratings, dammit!
>>
Who?
>>
>>2603558
>>2603599

https://clyp.it/z01dooi1
>>
>>2604626
I call bullshit or you just refused to watch 2008. Because no one male or female was as top notch as he was.
To this day 2008 Jericho is amongst wrestling greatest heels ever.
So you can take your mediocre-bad and shove it cause nigga you're lying or you haven't watched wrestling in 2008 when Chris Jericho was the only reason to tune in every week.
18+
>>
>>2603529

>literally regurgitated IWC opinions and fantasy booking

$ 1 0 . 9 9

>>
>>2603598
kek BTFO
>>
>>2603529
> Dave "vince can change at any time" Meltzer
Why people care again?
He is so real as some anon from here.
>>
>v-v--v-v-v-vince c-c--c-c-can c-c-c-c-change h-h-h-h-his m-m-m-m-m-mind
>>
>>2604009
This. Jericho has his moments, but holy shit is he overrated.
>>
>>2603557
>>2603598
He said "other than reddit"
>>
>>2605489

>Listening to some shit on Youtube
>Some random radio host goes "Could it be an ambulance match?"
>Uh yeah I guess, that's what it probably is going to be
>After he reports it's probably going to be an ambulance match

Like the fuck?
>>
>you know
>>
>Roman vs Braun for an entire year

Just stop
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.