[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which will be the better Summer PPV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: svv7pUFO.jpg (95KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
svv7pUFO.jpg
95KB, 500x500px
Which will be the better Summer PPV?
>>
>>2603377
crimaxu
>>
Obviously G1 will be a much better PPV than any show WWE does this year.
>>
>>2603383
I dunno man Doubleyou Doubleyou Eee Great Balls of Fire only on the Doubleyou Doubleyou Eee Network might give G1 a run for its money.
>>
>>2603416
ONLY NINE NINETEE NINE
>>
File: weeaboo wrestling.gif (698KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
weeaboo wrestling.gif
698KB, 200x150px
>>2603377
G1 Climax without a doubt.
>>
Aren't they doing a night of the G1 in California this year? Should be interesting.
>>
>>2603377
we've seen G1 Climax 26 times, we all know how it's going to end, the guy who is going to lose to Okada at Wrestle Kingdom is going wrestle a 45 minute spotfest with Tanahashi but no one on Earth has ever seen GREAT BALLS OF FIRE
>>
The one from Japan, the other is going straight to Colliseum Video
>>
real question is who's career is gonna end at G1
>>
G1 is by far the best thing NJPW does all year and by far has their best matches because they don't have to do any cliches and can really fuck around with the booking and match flow. You have ten minute crazy brutal matches, 30 minute gang warfare matches, 2 minute comedy matches (the GOAT match involved Yano spamming schoolboys at tana till he beat him), serious long main events, more grappling, more focus on guys who normally never get any focus and straight up unpredictability.

It's just hard for casuals to follow.

Great balls of fire will be like every other WWE ppv that isn't MITB, SS, RR or WM. Filler bullshit with some sort of gimmick attached.
>>
>>2603377
honestly I hope great balls of fire sucks, I don't want one of the best WWE PPV's of all time to have that shitty name.
>>
>any gook manlet shit being better than this

18+
>>
One is going to have some of the best wrestling all year with at least two legit MOTY contenders.

The other is called Great Balls of Fire.
>>
>>2603565
>giving a shit about memeplex city bork
>>
One is going to feature a bunch of manlet japs slapping each other. The other will feature real, good wrestling and it's called Great Balls of Fire.
>>
Who are they gonna give the G1 to this year?

Naito? Yeah, now that I think about it, it's definitely Naito.
>>
G1 is phenomenal every time. Even if this ends up being a pretty weak G1 by their standards, it will still probably be the best stuff of the year.
>>
>>2603575
the story of the match is that he's not going to be able to suplex braun
>>
File: Raw002.jpg (47KB, 520x355px) Image search: [Google]
Raw002.jpg
47KB, 520x355px
>>2603578
(YOU)
>>
>>2603377
......i thought great balls of fire was a joke...but its real?
>>
>>2604097
Yes. It's very fucking real.
>>
File: IMG_1403.gif (2MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1403.gif
2MB, 371x209px
>>2603431
>>
>>2603377
Takeover Brooklyn
>>
>>2603377
the one with Braun
>>
G1 will have better choreography, but GBOF will be more entertaining.
>>
>>2603377
Summerslam
>>
File: IMG_4323.jpg (1MB, 1671x2925px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4323.jpg
1MB, 1671x2925px
>>2603377
>implying a RAM PPV can compete with GOAT Japan
>>
>>2604265
who dat who dat
>>
>>2604266
The world tallest Jap Naoto
>>
>>2604097
It's real. Vince has started to lose it apparently.
>>
>>2604265
Looks like a chimp about to eat poo
>>
>>2603537
On that subject, how has MITB not replaced Survivor Series as one of the big 4?
>>
>>2604720
LOL
>>
>>2604265
He needs to brush his fucking teeth.
>>
Great Balls of Fire

>watching wrestling for the """""matches""""""

kys dumb weebs
>>
>>2603575
>giving a shit about a bunch skinny manlet gooks doiny flips
>>
Based entirely on the names of the respective shows, I'd have to say NJPW wins this one. G1 Climax sounds like it's going to be so good, you'll literally that spraying wads of cum all over the place. Great Balls of Fire sounds like just watching it will give you gonnorhea. I imagine the quality of both shows will mirror this pretty closely.
>>
>>2604941
/thread
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.