[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE moments that game you feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: JeriKO.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
JeriKO.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>How come my name's on this?
>>
File: How come my name's on this.png (1MB, 839x707px) Image search: [Google]
How come my name's on this.png
1MB, 839x707px
>>2603270
same as yours.

what I didn't realize until watching it again a few days later was that just before he opened Owens' gift of a new List, he had just moments before put "Friendship the Magician" on his own list.

The last thing Jericho ever put on his own list was friendship...
>>
>>
File: the-undertaker-retirement.jpg (38KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
the-undertaker-retirement.jpg
38KB, 680x440px
>>
>>2603301
This.

I'm baffled that Orton was the face in this feud. I genuinely felt bad for Bray both in character and booking wise.
>>
>>2603284
Deepest lore.
Only the strong can survive the list. Friendship was weak.
>>
>>2603270
>>2603284
I was genuinely upset when at Mania, during the JeriKO match where Kevin was constantly shouting about how Jericho has no friends, there wasn't a run-in by the Big Show.

Jerishow was a great tag team and they were great together. Plus Show's stuff with Shaq had been thrown out and the whole Mojo thing happened so this would've been a great spot for Show to get some exposure and I would've liked to see Jericho go over in the first place.

I know he's leaving to tour, but that way they could've had him hand over the title to Show as his true friend and KO could've gone up against him either to win it immediately or in a longer program. Would've given the people who only popped in for Mania something to watch the follow up for every week and eventually Payback.
>>
>>2603953
that sounds fucking awful holy shit
>>
>>2603270
>>
File: IMG_1312.gif (2MB, 369x204px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.gif
2MB, 369x204px
>>
>>2603270
i still don't know why owen betrayed him?because he booked him against goldberg?
>>
>>2604252
Hunter told Owens to turn on Jericho, but we'll never find out why because WWE didn't care enough to explain it to the audience.
>>
File: jericho.jpg (48KB, 431x400px) Image search: [Google]
jericho.jpg
48KB, 431x400px
>>2603303
Unironically cried.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.