[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HCTP still the GOAT game.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: JR.jpg (163KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
JR.jpg
163KB, 1366x768px
HCTP still the GOAT game.
>>
AJ looks more like John Morrison
>>
File: B_WajucUgAIhK-_.jpg (52KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
B_WajucUgAIhK-_.jpg
52KB, 600x602px
>>2603183
>tfw have the game and the PS2 still but no memory card
>>
>>2603183
Why is it so fucking hard to make another game like this one?
>>
>>2603313
you can buy one for 3 dollars at gamestop get your shit together
>>
No Mercy has better wrestling gameplay. The Smackdown games were always too fast and arcadey for my tastes.
>>
>>2603426
No Mercy is overrated, has shit AI and the Spirit gauge is a terrible idea
>>
>>2603313
just use a ps2 emulator. you wont have to dload the game, use your disc. that way you can use savestates, multiple virtual memory cards, and you can dload other peoples saves with premade characters.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (2KB, 104x104px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
2KB, 104x104px
>>2603895

THIS!

plus you can download save states where you have infinite money to buy as many EXP points as you want
>>
File: 2017-03-30-195024.jpg (66KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-30-195024.jpg
66KB, 960x544px
>>2603183
Fuck off...HCTP is way overrated. SYM is alot better than HCTP in prety much every way.
>>
>>2603183
>No voiceover.

KEK
>>
>Not WWE Day of Reckoning for the Nintendo GameCube

Stay fucking pleb
>>
>create myself and my dad as a tag team for season mode
>suck horribly at the game
>manage to win the tag belts after a few months despite losing almost all singles matches I was in
>decent tag title reign with my dad picking up most of the wins
>we eventually lose the belts because I got pinned and I forgot to call in the AI
>start losing so much that I don't get any storylines and I only get a match once every 5-6 months
>dad got a couple of midcard reigns and eventually found his way to the main event
>tfw I was the Jennety
>>
>not Smackdown vs Raw
>jobbing title opportunities to get the diva routes where you fuck them in the end
pleb taste
>>
File: 1422783525915.gif (2MB, 162x149px) Image search: [Google]
1422783525915.gif
2MB, 162x149px
>>2604309
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.