[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should have Dolph just lost and retired after this match? His

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: doff vs miz.jpg (147KB, 1960x1080px) Image search: [Google]
doff vs miz.jpg
147KB, 1960x1080px
Should have Dolph just lost and retired after this match? His career hasn't gotten better since while Miz continues to shine.
>>
>>2602921
Yes. After this he did nothing but lose until he turned heel and then continued to lose. His characters boring and his matches aren't interesting. He should have left instead of re-signing back in 2015.
>>
Meh who gives a shit, I'm sure he's making good money and he's an important jobber to the stars at this point. His selling makes him a huge asset in pushing guys up the cards while in reality not really affecting his solid midcard status.

Maybe WWE could have done more with him but at this point at 36 and being on TV for like a decade I don't see it being worth it.
>>
>>2602931
Maybe it has something to do with him trying to be a bad carbon copy of HBK+Billy Gunn.

He's got talent but I don't know, he just doesn't click with the people. He doesn't have the spark needed.
>>
It's sad because Dolph is my favorite wrestler in the entire roster.

But his booking has been shit these last years.
>>
>>2603021
Emphasis on bad copy with HBK. It's like he watched HBK/Mr Perfect/Ric Flair and only saw those ridiculous sells they sometimes did. He never learned the timing, the facial expressions, how to build a match, etc.
>>
This match was the fucking goat
>>
You need to have guys like Adolph Ziegler on the roster to get people like Shinsuke over. If every wrestler on the roster has a value , 1 being Ellsworth and 100 being Lesnar, you need someone in that 60 to 70 range that has seen a little bit of the top but isn't going to bury someone they are building up
>>
>>2604272
this
wanted him go cuck cody in indies and comeback after 2 years
>>
>>2602931
Dolph is the kind of guy who's career would benefit from time abroad, but he seems to be a company guy.
>>
>>2604948
how coming back to indies may have helped Dolph?

i'm not saying it wouldn't but i wouldn't imagine how.
>>
The high point in his career was that survivor series match where he was the final guy and Sting showed up to help him win.

He hasn't done anything of note since then, and should probably have retired cause it was never gonna get better than that.
>>
>>2602921
>Miz continues to shine
He got his shit pushed in by Balor on the pre-show last night. Dolph is currently feuding with one of the best wrestlers in the world and the most over wrestler on the entire roster. If anything, Dolph is the one that's "shining".
>>
>>2602921
>Miz continues to shine.

LOL
>>
>>2604986
If he left, he becomes a bigger fish in a smaller pond, gets a bunch of title runs with other companies.

Then, when he comes back, WWE viewers have missed him and he can be repackaged as a seasoned, well traveled veteran rather than his current gimmick, which is that he's kind of an "also there".
>>
>>2605051
>Give up a lot of money just to go work bingo halls
>>
>>2605063
It's called investing in your career. Obviously the steady income is good enough for Dolph, but you have no job security if you aren't a draw.
>>
>>2605128
He gets paid more being a midcarder in WWE than he would winning meaningless bingo hall titles.

Plus it's not an investment, more like a gamble. You can only do this if you're a jobber and want to raise your stock like Stardust or Drew.
>>
He needs to swap back to his pink color palette

His current attire makes him look like he's trying way too hard to fit in at summer camp
>>
>>2605147
So you say. But the way Dolph is headed right now, what's to stop him from ending up just like Cody and Drew were when they left the company?

Also, seriously loling at
>"winning meaningless bingo hall titles"
>yfw this mark faggot thinks wrestling is real
>>
>>2602921
He was legitimately over for the first time in years after that match. Vince killed all his momentum in about a week and sent him back to the bottom for whatever reason.
>>
Who remember
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqtFqpRLEk
>>
>>2605178
I'm making fun of bingo hall titles cause wrestling is fake
>>
>>2605008
>The high point in his career was that survivor series match
what? maybe if you started watching in 2013. lol. him cashing in on del rio was the moment of his career. also that survivor series moment was meant for roman.
>>
Dolph is gonna have the greatest shoot of all time when he finally does get FE'ed.

Remember, he's been around for 10 years and worked up and down the card. He's held the title, he's fucked Nikki Bella AND Sunny, he's worked with the best of every generation, and he's generally an intelligent and observant guy. It's no secret that he's absolutely SEETHING over his booking and handling over the past year or two. He's probably got enough dirt on people to bury half the locker room.
>>
>>2605373
What if he released video of Nikki sucking his dick?

[oh wait nothing would happen, brad showed paige using toys on her anus and getting gangbanged and she still has a job]
>>
>>2605373
hope him and kofi do it together like that one road dogg and billy gunn video where they're both absolutely wasted
>>
>>2605407

I still can't believe Billy got the trainer spot on NXT and Road Dogg got the agent job backstage after how fucking hard they buried Hunter on that shoot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.