[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

**ALERT ALERT** BROKEN MATT INCOMING!!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (37KB, 629x374px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
37KB, 629x374px
**ALERT ALERT** BROKEN MATT INCOMING!!!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!
>>
oh wow! who didn't see this coming? but seriously tho you must be retarded if you haven't seen this coming a mile away
>they don't change the camera anymore when Matt does the delete thing
>Matt shouting delete and laughing like a retard
>>
Working you like the filthy mark you are
>>
>>2602741
Who cares, wwe is shit and boring.
>>
>>2602741
Literally who?
>>
File: AnthemOwl.0.jpg (189KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
AnthemOwl.0.jpg
189KB, 1600x900px
>>2602759
Agreed
>>
BROKE
R
O
K
E
>>
I like how he switched to the weird broken smile for some seconds a few times during the match
>>
>>2602775

Im actually laughing at the fact it says Make Impact Great without the Again. That implies its been shit since it exist and they're trying to fix it lmao
>>
Did I get worked into a shoot?
>>
>>2602825
Didn't they have the "again" there for a short while or am I remembering wrong? I was positive when the first started that it was the full thing.
>>
>>2602825
>Im actually laughing at the fact it says Make Impact Great without the Again

Budget's too tight atm
>>
File: 1492690599616.jpg (11KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
1492690599616.jpg
11KB, 340x227px
>OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>THINGS ARE ABOUT TO BE BROKEN
>>
>>2602865
I miss JR he would have sold the fuck out of the heel turn
>>
>>2602741
"I fucking knew it the second the sole of sheamus hit matts face, they have brought the old soul inside the matt hardy vessel back to life, shesaro is mustard, and they just found themselves at broken matts dinner table.."
>>
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
>>2602847
yes, there were even plants with MIGA hats at march's tapings. According to dirtsheets they dropped the "again" hoping to not associate the company with donald trump.

tna was never great but it was better than wwe until Hogan arrived. The show is fine now but with such a shit channel and no streaming service i'm not sure how Impact can attract new viewers.
>>
File: 1493568425014-1.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493568425014-1.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
Cuck Man "baby hands" Phil was probably trembling just by being in the presences of Big Cock John and Big Cock Big E (Length)ston. There's no way he didn't know that they both fucked AJ Lee
>>
>>2603157
Dumb as shit trump supporters and wrestling fans are a huge overlap.
>>
>>2603157

Late 2009(or was it 2010) was really good, in the lead up to Jan.4th
>>
>>2604746
Worked
>>
>>2604746
>the way she looks at big E
You just KNOW
>>
Who will out-CRINGE the other - Bray or Matt?
>>
>>2604746
Punk looks cute here no homo :3
>>
>>2605235
Kek, that company was already driving itself into the ground already before hogan, what with russo's retarded bullshit.

Try again faggot
>>
>>2605390

I liked it desu

Sorry if my tastes are offensive to you my friend.
>>
I have a suspicion that we will not see Broken because WWE has already invested in HARDY BOYZ merchandise.
>>
>>2602865
WE GOT FLYING HARDEEZ MAGGLE I LOVE IT
>>
>>2602741
What did I miss?
>>
Never gonna see Broken gimmick EVER hahahaha. Stay mad WWE babbies. It's just nnot gonna happen period okay.
>>
Corey did slip and say, "Brother Matt", last night.
>>
>>2605404
Jeff Hardy sells regardless,>>2605456
I don't think it'll matter.
>>
>>2605735
It's honestly ridiculous how popular Jeff was. If he never left, how long would it have been before smarks turned on him? He seems like a guy that will always be loved no matter what, but you never know with WWE fans
>>
>>2605623
t. na
>>
>>2605748
I've always hated his stupid jnco outfit
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.