[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drink it in while you can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download (26).jpg (8KB, 210x239px) Image search: [Google]
download (26).jpg
8KB, 210x239px
He will drop it in 2 days back to Owens
>>
wait is fatty staying on smackdown?
>>
>>2602562
Rematch clause + brutal beat down to keep Jericho off tv for months.
>>
>>2602532
Owens will stay on Raw and challenge Lesnar before or after burying Dean.

Jericho is finishing one of the best runs of his career dby dping what he did a little over a year ago. Having a GOAT match with AJ Styles.
>>
>>2602582
This.

I said it this week on /asp/ that Jericho was going to win as a favor for his great and longer than originally planned run. He literally carried the company while people like Rollins and Balor got hurt, Cena was no where to be found and Brock was part timing as usual.

And it also let's him return the favor to the top guy in the company and let AJ get his win back he gave Jericho at last year's Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2602582
They never said that Owens would be moved to Raw if he lost, he's gonna win it back and feud with AJ
>>
>>2602532
You mean AJ

>>2602582
>>2602623
They literally said if Jericho won he'd go to Smackdown
You niggers are getting spoonfed and still dribbling
>>
>>2602582
Owens is staying on Cuckdown, they only have like 3 decent heels, KO, Corbin and Jinder.
>>
>>2604351
Owens has his rematch. Honestly, I would rather have Owens beating Jericho backstage, forcing him to relinquish.
>>
>>2604390
I can see this 100. Dbry vacates the title after and owens and aj have a match for it after "earning it" somehow.
>>
>>2602532
Duh. The only reason they gave him the title was to get him on Smackdown.
>>
File: RECORD HIGH RATINGS.png (589KB, 796x390px) Image search: [Google]
RECORD HIGH RATINGS.png
589KB, 796x390px
pls stay y2j we love you
>>
Jericho's run in the past year since the turn on AJ was great
Godspeed to the GOAT until he returns
>>
>>2602532
what's wrong with his chest
>>
>>2604740
chest made the list yers ago
he skips chest day
>>
>>2602571
Weird Bray still hasn't used is rematch clause.
>>
>>2604740
steinersyndrome
>>
Just announced. Jericho vs Owens tomorrow night for the title.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.