[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate it out of 10.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

Rate it out of 10.
>>
File: solid 8.png (1MB, 1076x1037px) Image search: [Google]
solid 8.png
1MB, 1076x1037px
>>2602521
Did you love it did you hate it what would you rate it?
>>
5 and only because Strowman BTFO'd the tiny terrier
>>
>>2602521
good outcome of matches. Shit wrestling. Especially that awful House of Whores match
>>
>>2602521
generous 6.5
>>
Had it on as background noise so I guess a 5 cause it seemed better than normal which for wwe standards is average (and a compliment)
>>
I rate it

E Drones are cancer and should die / 10
>>
>>2602558
Put your trip back on daBEANER
>>
I had a great time, Every match was great apart from Rollins/Joe.

9/10
>>

One of the better ones.

Rollins vs Joe was terrible.
House of Keks was so bad it was good.

Women had the best match.

Manlets were ok.

Based Braun stole the show.
>>
Solid 7.5, exceeded every expectation.
>>

BTFO of my expectations
>>
>>2602558
Go back to gookland fag, and while your at it, give daBEANER back his gimmick
>>
>>2602521
>>
>>2602567
>>2602575
wow, that high eh
>>
File: owens1.png (185KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
owens1.png
185KB, 424x318px
>>2602521
ALL THE WAY TO ELEVEN
>>
>>2602521
Preshow shit didn't watch/10
KO v Jericho 7/10
AA v Neville 6/10
Hardys v Sheamus&Cesaro 8/10
Divas 6/10
House of Horrors 3/10
Seth v Joe 2/10
Reigns v Strowman 7/10

Averages to about a 5.5/10. Overall better than expected.
>>
Better than Wrestle Kingdom/10
>>
>>2602521
Interesting PPV.
7.5/10
>>
>>2602612
>E drones still seething over how good Wrestle Kingdom is
>How can NJPW be that BASED
>>
>>2602620
lol it really wasn't. It was shit until the last 3 matches.
>>
I actually liked House Of Horrors it was over the top as hell. People that hated it were also probably people claiming Final Deletion was MOTY last year.
>>
>>2602599
>>2602599
>>2602599
Yeah honestly. Was expecting a 4, but it was actually really good. Best ppv since Survivor Series imo
>>
>>2602624
>I need old day segments in muh sports entertainment

KYS E Drone
>>
>>2602624
4 tbfh. 5 if generous
>>
>>2602607
Aries vs. Nevelle was really great. Best wrestling on the show and I'd give it 9/10. Just a shit ending.
>>
Exactly what it needed to be...

House of Horror was shit
Sheamus/Cesaro turned
Braun won
Jericho won
We even got based Jinder

Solid 7/10
>>
>>2602572
Rollins vs Joe wasn't god awful but it was entirely forgettable and didn't really matter. House of horrors was indeed so bad it almost wrapped around. Braun was good but the crowd chanting "you deserve it" to rr felt shitty and took me out of it. Can't blame anyone for that though
>>
>>2602631
This
>>
>Fatass Owens vs JeriGOAT
7/10

>Memeweight match
5/10 because of the shitty DQ

>Hardy Boyz vs Sheamus and Cesaro
7/10 could've been better

>Bayley vs Alexa
6/10

>House of Cringe
Terrible, worst match of the night. House wasn't spooky and the actual match was shitty, also the interference was needless
2/10

>Seth vs Joe
Was boring, both of them are capable of much more and Rollins just won't stop selling his knee injury, and a roll up pin on a PPV is stupid
4/10

>Reigns vs Braun
7.5/10
Finally Braun looks like a legit unstoppable monster.

I'd give the PPV as a whole a 6/10, it wasn't bad but it was forgettable.
>>
>>2602679
Just got back from it. Had fun. Give it a 7. Based broken coming soon. Based Bliss btfo Bayleno. Based wrestle kino. Based Strongman.
>>
>KO v Jericho
Solid match, better than Mania, creative finish

>AA v Neville
Good CRUISERWEIGHT match that was actually fast paced, bullshit finish that doesn't give Neville any heat, it only exposes how fucking dumb the "rules" are

>Hardys v Sheamus & Cesaro
Looked like a grueling match, bonus points for E U R O B O I Z heel turn

>Divas
Actually my favorite match on the card, based Bliss working the marks and taking the belt from boring exposed Bayley in her hometown

>House of Horrors
Absolutely awful, I loved it
Smackdown PPV with Randy and Jinder is going to be terrible though what a trainwreck. That's the real downside here, not the spooky haunted house match

>Seth v Joe
Felt like an unnecessary Raw match, bad position on the show, was probably fine but I didn't want to watch it

>Reigns v Strowman
>It's a "Braun runs into the ringposts" match
You'd think he'd learn by now to stop doing that. Roman still being treated as the plucky underdog is shit.

Overall 7/10 pretty good, had low expectations for this C tier PPV and they were surpassed
>>
So is even /asp/ now pretending that divashit isn't cancer?
>>
>>2602521
It did what it needed to do.

>Keeping Owens on Raw
>S+C turning heel and Breaking the Hardys.
>Brawn looking like a beast (now if only they didn't make him lose clean in Feb but all must feed Reigns).
>Manlets did their flippy shit very well
>The HoH match was garbage, but no one expected anything from it.
>>
File: Abollo.png (355KB, 506x506px) Image search: [Google]
Abollo.png
355KB, 506x506px
>>2602707
Only contrarians still believe that
>>
>>2602707
waifu rasslin is OVER in /asp/ deal w/ it homo
>>
>>2602579
Damn you ribbit E Drones are easy to V-Trigger

Lmfao!
>>
>>2602707
Only when Based Bliss is burying autistic spics
>>
>>2602521
wholly unspectacular, but nothing truly awful outside of house of filters
>>
>Kevin Owens vs. Chris Jericho ***3/4
Decent match but a silly outcome. Jerichos probably going to leave in a few months and now Smackdown is without a midcard belt.

>Neville vs Austin Aries ****
My favourite cruiserweight match on the main roster so far.

>The Hardys vs. Cesaro/Sheamus ***1/2
Enjoyed the heel turn from Cesaro/Sheamus but the nostalgic Hardys is wearing thin for me already. Much rather see them pushed single.

>Alexa Bliss vs. Bailey ****
Match of the night. All aboard the Alexa hype train!

>Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe ***
Rollins continues his string of disappointing matches. He really needs to get over the knee and do something else.

>Randy Orton vs. Bray ***1/4
Fun concept. Wrestling is fake and they need to embrace spooky shit like this, but the match had no tension, and I honestly didn't care who'd win.

>Braun vs. Roman ***1/4
I didn't really like this match. Roman seemed to sell less as the match went on. Happy with the outcome, but expect Roman to bury Braun within the next few weeks.

Overall, a 7/10. Better than it should have been, but not great.
>>
Braun and the tag match were great. Otherwise, filler until Brock comes back.
>>
>>2602873
Best analysis.

Did better than I expected also, was actually enjoyable
>>
6/10
>>
>>2602521
7/10

It was actually pretty good. The only thing that was shitty was the Orton/Wyatt match.
>>
>>2602873
>now Smackdown is without a midcard belt
literally one hundred billion trillion repetitions of "If Jericho wins he goes to Smackdown" wasn't enough, huh?
>>
>>2602873
Jericho is going to Smackdown with the title. Owens stays on Raw.
The US title was going to the blue brand regardless of the winner of the match.
>>
>>2602887
reddit marks getting worked
>>
>>2602893
Was this the stipulation? I don't really watch Raw. I just fast forward and watch what interests me.
>>
>>2602900
You don't watch Smackdown either? They constantly said that whoever wins is going to Smackdown.
>>
>>2602897
KO stays on smackdown too. Road Dogg confirmed it on twitter
>>
2/10 just as mind numbing as raw
>>
>>2602907
Same thing really. I'm busy and don't really have enough time to watch 5 hours of wrestling a week.
>>
File: 1493612876677.png (359KB, 727x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493612876677.png
359KB, 727x304px
11/10 because of this
>>
>>2602724
Could be worse. They could be Street Fighter V fans, like you.
>>
>>2602908
Could be. A Triple threat match Jericho v Owens v AJ on Backlash sounds excellent.
>>
>>2602915
They said it like 50 times on commentary during the match too. Maybe you're just retarded?
>>
File: 2017-05-01 00.44.20.jpg (610KB, 1676x2981px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-01 00.44.20.jpg
610KB, 1676x2981px
>>2602926
Kek I took a picture of it too
What was Kevin Dunn thinking
>>
>>2602927
fuck that game was shit. I downloaded it when it came out and haven't played it since
>>
>>2602938
Vince legit wants Owens to lose weight, he's even shamed him for it and told him to shave
>>
File: 65465465456.gif (458KB, 432x324px) Image search: [Google]
65465465456.gif
458KB, 432x324px
>>2602926

>face of America

Vince calling owens a fat fuck mark
>>
>>2602944
story pls
>>
>>2602946
HE'S FAT
>>
File: kekhard.gif.png (151KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
kekhard.gif.png
151KB, 424x318px
>>2602946
Since moving to SmackDown Live, WWE United States Champion, Kevin Owens, has been sporting a cleaned up beard, spiffy haircut and new suit. Was there more to Owens makeover than just a sudden brand change? According to Jeremy of Sportskeeda, the decision to have the 'New Face of America' wear a suit has everything to do with the old shape of Kevin Owens' body. Unsurprisingly, the directive for appearance change came straight from WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon.

"According to a WWE source, McMahon isn’t happy with the build and fitness of United States Champion, Kevin Owens. The source said that McMahon is “so fed up” with Owens being overweight and not lifting weights the way he’d like that he has requested the Canadian superstar to work in a suit."
>>
>>2602951
based Vince keeping it real.
The man is like 80 and puts in a couple of hours a day.
K.O looks sloppy as fuck, he wears spanks under his clothes its pathetic.
>>
>>2602951
vince should be jobbing this fat slob out until he losses 50 lbs
>>
>>2602974
>loses weight
>turns into a skinnyfat nerd
oops
at least he uses his fatness for big boi moves unlike that fedoralord bray wyatt
>>
>>2602983
I'm still surprised that an obese fuck like KO can frogsplash and be as agile as he is for a fatass his size.
>>
>>2602998
He's just trained to do it, any fatass with the training can do it.

his powerbomb doesn't even require much lifting
>>
>>2602521
6/10
Should be a 7 but the build up was shit.
>>
>>2602887
>my fake fighting is tooo violent omg
Please tell me this is fake.
>>
5/10

Boring as fuck
>>
7.5/10

Was ok but no build up
>>
File: 1487958559404.png (211KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
1487958559404.png
211KB, 980x742px
>>2602521
I just caught up

Did people really hate House of Horrors? I thought it was hilarious. Cheesy B Movie stuff but fun af. Given how everyone was spamming Kino over Randy burning Bray's house I thought /asp/ would like the match too. I kind of expected it to be a spotfest spookem anyway
>>
>KO v. Jericho
7/10, everyone's pissy about Jericho winning because he's supposedly leaving and yet no one seems to know when that will be. Even if he only holds the title for a few weeks, I think it's worth having the most over babyface on your roster get his win back. If this leads to KO/Jericho/AJ triple threat, this was all worth it.

>Cruiserwaits, brother
8/10, good match, put the fucking belt on Aries already

>Hardys v. Sheamus/Cesaro
5/10, match was just decent, heel Sheamus and Cesaro just seems like an odd choice to help usher in the Broken Hardys

>Women
6/10, who cares, Alexa a cute

>Rollins v. Joe
5/10, just sort of a nothing match, expected a lot more

>House of Heck
6/10, I liked the concept a lot, but the execution was pretty mediocre. Finishing in the ring pretty much killed any chance of it being really great. This was probably just a soft run for another Final Deletion so in that regard, it was just fine.

>Braun v. Roman
7/10, Roman sold the injury pretty damn impressively, hopefully this means they'll make Braun a credible threat to Brock so that we don't have to wait around for a year for a compelling feud for that fucking title

Overall: 7/10, better than it had any business being with what a clusterfuck the buildup was. Consistently strong the whole way through.
>>
>>2602521
Based Strowman/10
>>
>>2602631
I liked House of Horrors, but it was completely retarded that they fought....then had to drive back to the arena to......pin each other?

why not just fight through the house and someone gets pinned in the living room or backyard or w/e?
>>
>>2603262
You're trying to apply logic to wrestling senpai
>>
>>2602521
I forgot it was on tonight. Haven't watch WWE in 3 weeks. Anything good happen?
>>
>>2602521
Bliss/10
>>
The first 5 minutes of House of Horror were GOAT. Randy arriving in a Limo with pants and elbow pads on but no shirt, the shitty lighting of the house, the spooky tractor and the shot though the window where you saw Bray just creeping through the living room all had me rolling. It all fell apart once he entered the house though.
>>
A generous 4/10 because of Strowman.
>>
>>2602521
>Owens v Jericho
Good match, surprising finish with superb psychology. Jericho is the GOAT in-ring storyteller. I assume Jericho will drop the belt on Tuesday as he goes off with Fozzy.
>Aries v Neville
Really good match, crowd wasn't interested at first but they got them into it really hot. Didn't even mind the finish.
>Hardys v Cesaro/Sheamus
This was fine. I like that they turned them heel, hopefully they become top heels with Revival second and the Club as jobbers.
>Bliss v Bayley
Decent enough match, probably Bliss's best so far (which isn't saying much). Her character work is great. Finish was predictable and dull. Give a face a home town win for once.
>House of Horrors
I appreciate them trying something new but this was shit. Doesn't make sense that the title wasn't on the line.
>Rollins v Joe
This sucked. Only proper match where the crowd was completely bored. Joe has yet to have an impressive match in this company.
>Braun v Roman
Fun enough, felt like I've seen it plenty of times before. Glad Braun won but it was too clean and wastes Roman retiring Taker.
>>
>>2602887
>joe
Jesus christ.
>>
>>2603728
Forgot to give it a rating.
7.6/10 - I find this B PPVs often surprise me because I go in without any expectations.
>>
>>2602521
EnzoCass v Club 5/10
KO v Jericho 7/10
AA v Neville 6/10
Hardys v Sheamus&Cesaro 6/10
Bliss v Bayley 6/10
Bray v Orton 0/10 shitfest
Seth v Joe 5/10 I expected so much more
Reigns v Strowman 7/10
segment after Reigns v Strowman 2/10 stop trying to get people to sympathize with Roman they clearly hate him
>>
>>2602620
>>2602636
worked hard
>>
File: bray WHYyat.gif (1020KB, 252x226px) Image search: [Google]
bray WHYyat.gif
1020KB, 252x226px
>preshow
didn't watch lol
>KO v Jericho
HEADLOCK CITY CLAP CLAP CLAP 5/10
>AA v Neville
didn't follow anything on 205 live but they did some cool moves. a fuck finish though so 5/10
Hardys v Sheamus&Cesaro
Sheamus is fucking dangerous in the ring. liked the heel turn a lot 7/10
>Bayby vs Bliss
alright. flat finish though. also that DDT looked really bad. 6/10
>House of Horrors
0/10 fucking awful. guess someone showed Vince RE7 in VR
>Seth v Joe
didn't watch lol
>Ramen vs Stronkman
7/10 fuck Roman
>>
>>2603240
Jericho will be gone from this friday til June 13. It's Knowing Vince and how desperate he is for exposure, he will probably make Jericho wear the belt when he performs.
>>
Knowing that brawn destroyed roman, and that alexa won the title makes it worth watching it now.
>>
File: 1491526552211.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1491526552211.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>House of horrors match
10 / 10
I felt like like I was a kid watching old wwe matches. The only way to make it better was to have it at holloween in its own ppv.

As an adult it's just funny to think Bray rented a house near the stadium and decorated on a Wednesday afternoon wondering if baby dolls hanging on the ceiling will freak Randy out
>>
>>2603728
>Give a face a home town win for once.
>Naomi. Orlando. Wrestlemania.
Hometown was literally the storyline.
>>
Pre-show match: trash
Jericho - KO: 8/10
Cruiserweight match: 7/10
Women's match: 7/10
Tag match: 6/10
House of Horrors: abortion
Rollins - Joe: 6/10
Strowman - Roman: 6/10
Overall rating: 6/10
>>
6/10 below average
>>
>>2602521
5/10
>>
>>2604208
Go back to WhatCulture
>>
>>2602951
>Jeremy of Sportskeeda
Literally who?
>>
Jericho/KO: 8/10
Cruiserweight match: 7/10
Women's match: 7/10
Tag match: 7/10
House of Horrors: 5/10, but BPP easily brought it up to 7/10
Rollins/Joe: ZZZZzzzz/10
Strowman/Roman: 6/10
>>
>>2603262
Because people would feel cheated by a pre taped unless bray and Randy showed up at the arena
>>
>>2602521
I don't watch RAM PPVs
>>
>Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens (Winner Leaves Town) *
Lifeless videogame match
>Austin Aries vs. Neville ***
Neville carried that jabroni
>The Hardy Boyz vs. Cesaro & Sheamus *
Like both teams, felt phoned in
>Alexa Bliss vs. Bayley **.5
High for the finish
>Randy Orton vs. Bray Wyatt (House of Horrors) N/A
cringe
>Seth Rollins vs. Samoa Joe *
Lifeless videogame match
>Bray Wyatt vs. Randy Orton (No DQ) *.5
Orton did what he could
>Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman **
Better than expected I guess
OK PPV
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbHsssOcaEU
>>
Bliss winning, Cesaro turning and Braun being based made it a solid 8/10. I did like the story told in the Jericho-Owens match.

Rollins/Joe was so boring my dad literally fell asleep at the beginning. He was wide awake the rest of the show.
>>
>>2602531
>Payback by Kendrick Lamar
10/10
>Payback by anyone else
strong 6 to a light 7
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.