[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dunno why I still bother rooting for him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1491203457978.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491203457978.png
404KB, 640x360px
I dunno why I still bother rooting for him.
>>
His booking has legit been awful though man. Keep your chin up.
>>
>>2601542

I never did, he is just boring as fuck. If you have promos like that, you have to win cleanly at least sometimes.
>>
lol this angle was complete failure.. WWE creative team is autistic
>>
Why did they give him the belt... For 1 fucking month?
>>
>>2601626
So Orton could win it off him to make up for eating Brock's elbow.
>>
>>2601542
I stopped months ago. He'll never be more than a joke.
>>
>>2601542
why did you like him in the first place? He has been shit from day one.
>>
>>2601626
So Orton could win the belt again without having to beat Cena, although he should have just won it off AJ anyway.

Cena was just to get 16 and transition to Bray so he could transition to Orton. The state of the WWE Title after all of BMAJ's hard work is legit depressing.
>>
>>2602397
desu dropping it to Cena was fine, because who knows when Cena would get his 16th if not then, and even the Elimination Chamber match was incredible and Bray was fine as a champ because they'd done a really good job building him up.

Then after the house burned down, he bathed himself in the ashes and things went downhill super fucking fast.
>>
>>2601542
He's my teenage edge manifested so I will forever be a Bray mark. I'm just utterly confused at what Vince sees him as.
>>
>>2601542
hes booked so bad that they put a shitty match in the middle of his match
>>
>>2603234
you had a cult and youre a poetic neckbeard when you were a teenager? Damn man
>>
File: 1447108786952.jpg (111KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447108786952.jpg
111KB, 600x600px
>>2603234
>I'm just utterly confused at what Vince sees him as.

This.

>get powerup
>lose anyway
>get an own match
>almost lost this one as well if it werent for a bunch of other people beating his opponent up
>>
>>2601566
Who has Bray pissed off in the back?
The guy won the wwe title a few months ago, and was over as fuck. He beat Cena and Aj Styles both fucking clean and his power level was off the charts. Then they feed him to fucking Orton of all people. He was suppose to get his belt back (dirt sheets said so) but he was then moved to Raw at the last second. Now he can't even get a rematch for his title. And looks like he is getting a fucking midcarder push maybe for the ic title. I honestly have no clue what they are doing with Bray. His booking has been all over the place his entire wwe career.
>>
>>2603224
This. I did not care at all about Bray but once he teamed up with Orton he was great. They had a good run right up until Bray won the belt. It was incredible how fast it all fell apart really. Like two weeks after Elimination Chamber the feud was already beyond saving.
>>
>>2603525
Dusty died and it went all downhill.
>>
>>2601599
>you have to win cleanly at least sometimes

This is why the WWE has problems creating stars. The heels rarely ever win clean and when a cool heel transitions to babyface they lose at least 50% of their matches because 50/50 booking. Who wants to support a loser?

The WWE claim that wins and losses "don't matter" but Hogan, Austin and Rock sure as shit didn't get popular because they always lost.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.