[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only real promoter left

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0268.png (143KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0268.png
143KB, 300x350px
Is he /our guy/ asp? He's clearly the only guy who can still save professional wrestling before gaytch and old Mac Man ruin it all.
>>
>>2599955

Cornette is a pathetic cuck. Vinnie Ru is /our guy/
>>
>>2600040
Stop posting here, Vince. You've been exposed.
>>
>>2599955
Dubs confirms Cornette as the savior of wrasslin
>>
>>2599955
What happened to SMW then?
>>
>>2599955
I like cornette but he is too out of touch now. At least his is not a v russo cuck
>>
>>2600237
Died when wrestling was cold. If he lasted until 98 it would probably still be in business
>>
>>2599955
ITT: Cornette gets the main vote over Russo in '97. What does WWE look like today, /asp/?
>>
>>2600387
There would still be good wrestling with good wrestlers. It unfortunately we're stuck with this sterile garbage because WWE STILL has no clue what made the attitude era good.
>>
Does Cornette shit on Triple H publicly?

Trips is the future and also the embodiment of everything Cornette hates.
>>
>>2600739
By Trips being the future you mean the future subject of documentaries on why wrestling died, right?
>>
>>2600806

By the future I mean Vince's successor and the most important name in wrestling in a decade. You know, the future.
>>
>>2600878
So you mean the man who not only buried dozens of new potential superstars but also buried the business that he claims he loves at the sake of his own ego?
>>
>>2599955
Cornette can't save the business because the business is already buried if the recent ratings are any sign of what to expect. But he at least knows how to get wrestlers over, something Vince and Haitch haven't been able to accomplish since 2012. And that's the bottom line.
>>
>>2600806
>>2600907

I hate Triple H as much as you do you fucking retard. The point is if he was the next Hulk Hogan or next Taskmaster he would be the future of wrestling. Nobody is talking about quality or ability, just the objective fact that he is the guy Vince has chosen as his successor. You're arguing with nobody.
>>
File: IMG_0269.png (204KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0269.png
204KB, 424x318px
>>2599955
How are you still salty after 20 years, Jim?
>>
>>2600040
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE FUCKIN MARK? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY FUCKIN CLASS IN MID-SOUTH WRESTLING, I'VE DRAWN FUCKIN DIMES IN NUMEROUS TERRITORIES AND I'VE SPAT IN ED FERRARA'S FACE 300 FUCKIN TIMES FOR MOCKIN JR AND WRITIN FUCKIN DUCKMAN. I'M TRAINED IN GETTIN HEAT AND I'M THE TOP FUCKIN PROMO IN THIS BUSINESS. YOU'RE FUCKIN NOTHIN TO ME BUT ANOTHER HARDCORE WRESTLIN SUBHUMAN FUCKIN MARK.I WILL FUCKIN BURY YOU WITH A VERBAL TIRADE THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN ON KAYFABE COMMENTARIES, MARK MY FUCKIN WORDS.
*COUGH*
YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH EXPOSIN THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE DIRTSHEET? THINK THE FUCK AGAIN, YOU JOCKSNIFFIN MARK.AS WE SPEAK, I'M CALLIN THE ROCK & ROLL EXPRESS AND DANNY DAVIS SO YOU BETTER START MAKIN PEACE WITH YOUR FAKE ASS FUCKIN GOD. YOU'RE FUCKIN DEAD, SHITSTAIN. I CAN BE ANYWHERE IN A FEW DAYS BECAUSE I HATE FUCKIN FLYIN AND I CAN BURY YOU WITH OVER 700 VARIATIONS OF THE WORDS FUCK, SHIT, CUNT AND DICK AND THATS JUST WITH A LIVE MIC.NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN SHOOTIN, I HAVE THE ENTIRE TAPE COLLECTION OF MID-ATLANTIC AT MY FUCKIN CASTLE AND I WILL USE IT TO WIPE YOUR "SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT" THE FUCK OUT. IF ONLY YOU KNEW THE DAMAGE YOU DID TO THIS BUSINESS WITH YOUR LITTLE FUCKIN STUNT WITH YOUR BUTTBUDDIES, MAYBE YOU WOULDA STAYED IN THE BACK AND HIT THE FUCKIN SHOWERS. BUT YA COULDN'T, BECAUSE YOU'RE HOPPED UP ON FUCKIN PILLS AND NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET FUCKIN SENT BACK TO DEVELOPMENTAL, YOU FUCKIN MARK. I WILL PISS SPRITE ON YOU AND WHIP YOUR FUCKIN ASS LIKE A DAIRY QUEEN EMPLOYEE.

THANK YOU, FUCK YOU, BYE.
>>
File: Adam-Pacitti-2014.jpg (42KB, 620x351px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-Pacitti-2014.jpg
42KB, 620x351px
>>2599955
>The only real promoter lef-
>>
>Russo offers to debate Jim Cornette for charity
>100% of proceeds go to either Jim's dear friend Rico who desperately needed the money
>Or more generically for the cauliflower alley
>Jim still refused

He's a bitch and he knows it.
>>
File: 1554325_o.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1554325_o.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>2599955
You know Jim, I find you tiresome
>>
File: 1.webm (219KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
219KB, 200x200px
>>
Cournette hasn't been the same since George died. No amount Jr of triple cheese mayo obky burgers or least spaghetti dinners can fill the hole that dead rat left in his heart.
>>
>>2600040
>Vince Russo
>/ourguy/
back to the insane asylum you go
>>
>>2602583
nobody wants to debate russo

they all know russo would destroy them in a debate
>>
>>2602583
>cornette offered to fight instead
>russo acted like a bitch and got cucked out of his credibility
>>
>>2602831
He didn't legit offer to fight, he deflecting to his usual over the top bullshit he does as a defense mechanism to the fact he dodged the debate. It was fucking hard to listen to knowing that he chose himself over his own friend and that was his only response, another tiresome "GOD DAMN I'M GONNA CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF" rant
>>
Whether you like Russo or not, Cornette's level of hatred for him is just pathetic at this point.
>>
>>2602858
cornette is the biggest shit talker who never did shit in the business of all time. he was a fucking manager and he's talking like he's brock lesnar. fuck this guy and anyone who supports him.
>>
>>2602867
You forget he also booked his own promotion out of business, where his biggest claim to fame was working some white trash hillbillies with black vs white angles.
>>
>>2602858
>He didn't legit offer to fight
we'll never know since russo bitched out.
>>
>>2602883
Cornette wanting to fight a guy over 10+ year old beef is cringe and sad.
>>
>>2602902
he's old with nothing better to do. of course he'll hold a grudge. but i'll rather have cornette than russo for wreslting shit
>>
>>2602883
But it was never a real offer, so it would be like me trash talking McGregor on twitter and being like "Wow he really bitched out!". Plus Jim knows full well Russo is living a fulfilling life as a Christian and has kids, he knows he's beyond the petty bullshit.
>>
>>2602916
>but i'll rather have cornette than russo for wreslting shit
so you'd rather go bankrupt than garner record high ratings/houses/ppv buys

good to know
>>
>>2602989
yeah tna was doing great with russo
>>
Ole is still alive and he knew Jim was a dumb shit.
>>
>>2599955
He's not a promoter. He's a podcast host.

Most people on this board probably couldn't name five active wrestling company promoters.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.