[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would honestly get Ambrose'd if they were to split up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Who would honestly get Ambrose'd if they were to split up?
>>
Woods
>>
>>2599381
All of them. There's a reason they were put together.
>>
>>2599401
Yea and I guess the same reason for Apollo Crews and Titus Oneil
>>
>>2599388
This
Kofi has proven he can hold his own as a solid midcarder
Big E will be fine as long as he is allowed to keep being his real life silly self
Xavier is being carried by the group. On his own he's pretty boring
>>
Not even memeing, but I think they'll do good.

Kofi is proven
Big E is big enough to make an impact
Woods has proven to be charismatic enough to potentially have title feuds with Neville and Perkins
>>
>>2599660
Why do people say this. In the ring I find xavier to be pretty exciting sometimes. The top rope elbow always looks cool imo.
>>
They're all charismatic, and made WWE enough money to not be truly ambrose'd.

Woods is even great, hell for a while it's seemed like he was the creative force behind new day/the VOCAL leader in a way sometimes. As in he starts the promos off, or is the one to address the issue they face before handing it over to Kofi.
Big E is the muscle
Kofi the athletism
Xavier the creative one
>>
>>2599381
Get the best reactions and be the best of the group?

Kofi.
>>
>>2599381
I actually think Big E is the best one on the mic of the 3
>>
>>2599381
Win Money in the Bank and be the most over of the 3? Big E.
>>
Who would be the cool, likable one that fans cheered for? Probably all of them.
>>
>>2599381
Probably Kofi.
He is the oldest of the group, and been given many chances to get over before New Day. Big E and Woods are both younger and more charismatic than Kofi. So my guess they will probably do more over the coming years.
>>
>>2602924
Woods is actually the best worker of the group. I don't get why they don't let him wrestle more.
>>
Be the most over? Definitely Big E.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.