[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nia being a Smark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Nia.png (52KB, 597x243px) Image search: [Google]
Nia.png
52KB, 597x243px
What did Nia mean by this?
>>
Blissy is winning tonight so zero more times
>>
>>2597815
mah nigga let's destroy jay Leno together
>>
Bayley has a big and nice ass,but she needs to show more of it
>>
>>2597841
She doesn't 'need' to do anything. Why are men so entitled?
>>
>>2597842
bad troll
>>
>>2597842
worst attempt at reddit roleplay ive ever seen
>>
>>2597815
>Bliss is winning

Jesus christ... Who's dick is this bitch sucking? She is awful.
>>
>>2597953
stay mad
>>
>>2597953
and bayley is any better?

get a clue pinhead
>>
>>2597953
She's drawing dimes and semen. That's all that matters in the wymyns division.
>>
>>2597807
>character works well reaching but not getting the title
>gives her the title

wwe creative fucked it up, it should have taken bayley years to get the strap, and done so in wm.
>>
>>2597956
>>2597958
>>2597960
Bliss defense force arrives as expected.... Get laid losers.
>>
>>2597961
>years
There like 6 fucking women in the division. How exactly do they hold it off for years? That's one of the biggest problems with having women, there's so little of them that shit gets stale fast
>>
>>2597953
She's the best promo they have by a wide, wide margin, and the most fully realized character. Women's wrestling is shit but I could watch Bliss roll her eyes and be a fucking bitch all day.
>>
>>2597963
you upset?
>>
>>2597963
I think bliss is overrated trash. Doesn't change the facts. Looks still triumph over everything else.
>>
>Lose weight
>>
>>2597971
she's cute
>>
>>2597966
And yet I can't remember a single promo she's ever cut. She's bland as all hell and has no charisma. No, being hot isn't the same thing.
>>
>>2597982
whoa..i have never seen someone so worked before in my life
>>
>>2597982
All of her promos are the same: her being a snotty eye-rolling sarcastic bitch and then usually getting punched in the mouth. She's legitimately the GOAT.

I disagree with you about her being bland, especially compared to the rest of the women they have. I dunno about charisma but that's what eyeliner is for.
>>
>>2597965
It took the chin four years to get the strap at nxt, and they had an even thinner roster. And for people who didn't follow nxt, bayley's quick rise to the top does nothing for her character.

>>2598002
Alexa is definitely the best female in terms of promos, but that isn't saying much as the rest of the talent is awful.
>>
>>2598035
>Alexa is definitely the best female in terms of promos, but that isn't saying much as the rest of the talent is awful.

She's better than more than a few of the guys, too.
>>
>>2598046
Still doesn't change the fact, that she is green in the ring, though.

A champ needs to put up great matches as well as good promos.
>>
File: 167.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
167.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>>2597961
>expecting wwe to actually do slow builds any more.
>>
>>2597961
They know bayley isn't working out, they peaked her storyline at wrestlemania and now they're gonna bury her to make room for sasha as the face again.
>>
>>2598122
GAH! Logic! What's happening to this board?
>>
>>2598165

Vince will rather cut his own balls of than to ever push SashA+
>>
>>2597961
Fuck all they had to do was wait until THIS Wrestlemania to do it and they fucked that up.
>>
>>2598122
Nah i disagree. She can be carried fine as a heel, give her an enforcer or a bodyguard.
>>
>>2598452

That is not what they are doing though. She isn't a monster or anything. She has to hold her own.
>>
File: 1485738014185.png (2MB, 1423x793px) Image search: [Google]
1485738014185.png
2MB, 1423x793px
daily reminder Jerhico has a dad rock tour coming up and you should buy tickets
>>
>>2598504
She doesn't need to be a monster. She's not even champ so I don't know why you're complaining?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.