[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Alberto El Patron has fired some new shots at WWE, this time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6923.jpg (174KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6923.jpg
174KB, 900x1200px
>Alberto El Patron has fired some new shots at WWE, this time over Total Divas’ ratings. Patron took to Twitter over the weekend to claim that the E! reality show’s recent ratings slips are due to Paige’s scenes not being included on the show. He then posted a couple of tweets addressing “marks” for claiming that he’s “ruining” Paige.
>To put El Patron’s comments about the show’s ratings in context, the last three episodes have seen steady drops from a 0.32 demo rating and 669,000 viewers for its April 6th midseason return to a 0.25 and 566,000 last week. However, this is normal toward the end of the series’ seasons — and in fact normal for television shows that operate on a seasonal format in general.
>The last three episodes, while down, still rank above the second episode as well as the fourth and fifth episodes; the fourth episode had a storyline featuring Paige as did the April 19th episode, which was of course among the recent falling episodes.
>El Patron later no-showed an event claim illness after spending the night drinking heavily.

Can Cuckberto really keep getting worse? He's still literally SEETHING at and utterly obsessed with WWE, VKM, and HHH because they saw him for and treated him as the midcarder he is. Now he's getting tanked up every night, doing drunken rants on periscope, continually taking potshots at WWE at every opportunity, and trying to burn what few bridges his Top Slag wife has left with the company.
>>
That picture looks like either Paige is flying coach while Alberto flies first class, or more likely, they are both flying coach and snuck into first class before or after the flight to take a picture
>>
>>2597436

Makes me wonder how much money they have and how long they can keep on going with him no-showing and her getting probably the least amount of income she can possibly get with her contract.
>>
>>2597442
That picture looks like Cuckberto is off his face.
>>
File: hunter.jpg (29KB, 400x400px)
hunter.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
based cerebral assassin living in del taco's head rent free
>>
what's this guy's problem?

get a grip
>>
>>2597551
Midlife crisis

We aren't meme'ing it this time, it's really that.
>>
>>2597551
He's a boring midcard (at best) primadonna who's pissed that WWE didn't treat him like the top card talent he believes he is and became an alcoholic to drown out his misery.
>>
>>2597518
I still cant understand how or why stephanie agreed to mix her winning Mcmahon genes with gaytch's Loser genes. Vince knows these two will be final nails on WWE's coffin.
>>
>>2597551
He's retiring from wrestling I think.
>>
>>2597436
Yeah, he's kinda patethic
>>
>>2597577
Whats funny is that they did treat him like that lmao. His first run and his second run was basically a squash match on an amazing cena streak.

I hate del rio
>>
>>2597616
that mma promotion he's the president of is doing well so he may just do that full time
>>
>implying people weren't watching for best segments with Nattie and Trinity
comedy segments > drama segments
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.