[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Winrate >33.69% The future of the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>Winrate
>33.69%

The future of the WWE?
>>
jasmelly btfo
>>
File: mojo.jpg (96KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mojo.jpg
96KB, 1600x900px
OP here, just a little funny statistic
>Mojo
>Winrate
>80.6122%
>>
>>2597206

Advancement talent for others...
>>
What's Ambrose's win rate?
>>
>>2597230
Ambrose is sitting at 59.87%.
Reigns is sitting at 66.80%
>>
Heels always lose at house shows.
>>
>>2597227
Has he surpassed the Warrior already?
>>
>>2597242
Warrior is the 2nd highest winrate of all time, currently only surpassed by Asuka. Warrior has 88.4615% to his name.
>>
Seth and Charlotte are basically cut from the same cloth and expose a huge stupidity in WWE's heel booking, they have an incredible win rate on PPV but constantly get their asses kicked on TV.

Like, Charlotte had I think 15 wins on PPV last year but still didn't even make it into the top 5 for most wins last year.

Here's the top 5.

5) Big E - 30 wins
4) Kevin Owens - 31 wins
3) Roman Reigns - 33 wins (and this was with him basically not wrestling at all for two months after Extreme Rules)
1) Dean Ambrose and AJ Styles - 37 wins

Charlotte couldn't scrounge together 15 wins on TV in an entire fucking year.
>>
>>2597254
Charlotte has a 60.42% winrate in WWE itself, 48.30% in NXT and 56.32% total.
>>
The profightdb site statistics for overall winrate are shite because they take into account the house shows, and we all know heels lose 90% of the time in house shows.
The only stat that matters is PPV wins.
>>
>>2597266
TV should matter as well.
>>
>>2597254
Sasha is much more in the same position Seth is. Specially now when both are unconvincing faces.
All they do is trying to get others over.

At least Seth got a win at Mania, Sasha only ever loses, specially on PPVs.
>>
>>2597271
But the site doesn't have TV only records, it's either PPV or overall.
>>
>>2597275
Good. Sasha is hot garbage.
>>
>>2597275
Sasha
>WWE - 52.51%
>NXT - 51.14%
>>
>>2597275
It's so weird.

They put the belt on Sasha the night after Battleground, it was a total surprise, it was hot as fuck, I think even this board was behind Sasha at the time. She still wasn't a great face, but fuck, people were behind her.

Then they just had her lose and lose and lose and lose and lose and lose and now she's nothing.
>>
>>2597283
50/50 booking kills.
>>
>>2597283
>it was hot as fuck
Back to squaredcircle kiddo. Women's wrestling has never and will never be a draw.
>>
>>2597283
The only time we were "behind" that balding rat is when Charlotte pulled those trunks so far up her ass you could almost see her little shithole.
>>
>>2597275
>Sasha is much more in the same position Seth is.
Very true.

No one cares about either of them.
>>
>>2597280

Yeah, but all those victories on TV were meaningless. She only ever won the title so Charlotte could win it back at the next PPV.

Seth at least had somewhat of a title reign.

On PPVs Sasha has about 35%.

On the main roster she only ever won 2 singles matches if I remember correctly.
>>
>>2597290
It already was. Considering how much merch they put out for some of them, they seem to sell a good amount as well.
>>
>>2597236
Reigns in Singles matches specifically is way higher I think
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.