[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OOOOOOOOOOHH MYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: COLE_01042010jg_0017b-copy.jpg (142KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
COLE_01042010jg_0017b-copy.jpg
142KB, 1200x1800px
OOOOOOOOOOHH MYYY
>>
How much dick has he had to suck to keep his job for so long?
>>
Fuck you OP, made me laugh irl
>>
>>2597213
I mean he's actually a good commentator (UK Championship) he's just given really awful scripts.
>>
>>2597222
yeah but his bosses are homosexuals and he's been implied raped on camera so he's probably had to slob some knob to stay in his spot
>>
>>2597205
This Sunday AT GREAT BALLS
>>
>>2597228
Do you think Mauro went away because he refused to suck a dick or because he's shit a sucking dicks?
>>
>THE BIIIG DOOOOOG

cringe cringe cringe cringe
>>
Reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmJgCO2JjBI
>>
File: david-otunga-300x292.jpg (18KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
david-otunga-300x292.jpg
18KB, 300x292px
>>2597205
ITT: We predict tonight's commentary

"Major key."
>>
As someone who listened to this man on commentary in his days with Tazz, I hate hearing what hes been forced to become now.

Yes, I get that he was being produced by Heyman at the time. And no, he certainly would never reach JR-level awesomeness; he just didn't have the right voice to reach that level. But dammit, back then Cole was still great

He actually called moves, had legit passion in his voice, and sounded like he actually cared about the damn product. Listen to how him and Tazz sell an injured Batista trying to fight off Big Show and Kane:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQoxNvFyDHk

Cole seriously could have been a contender for one of the best play-by-play guys WWE ever had, with the right continued guidance. Too bad Vince decided to micromanage his commentary into the bullshit we have today.
>>
>>2597302
>Braun has become even more dangerous recently and you know I saw his dad on the set of my movie and...
>>
>>2597205
DA BEEG DAWG IS GOING TO HUNT
>>
>>2597222
I thought he was good with Taz on SD
>>
>>2597302
*tho*
>>
>>2597302
golly braun gollyman has gollied gollyman golly, myyyyyyyy goodness
>>
I never liked Cole's voice.
>>
File: Michael-cole-620x270_crop_exact.jpg (24KB, 405x269px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-cole-620x270_crop_exact.jpg
24KB, 405x269px
>>2597205
>and he hits him with those solid, steeeel steps...
>>
>>2597434
Cole's voice just sounds too corporate, whitebread and beta for a wrestling PBP man. It's something that for the most part, he really can't help.

I mean, he does try at times to get out of sounding like that....Goldberg beating Lesnar at Survivor Series is an example. But for the most part, the tone of his voice and his manner of speech just doesn't fit the action like JR or Styles does. He just sounds too "professional" for it.
>>
File: graves.png (257KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
graves.png
257KB, 500x471px
>>2597445
>>2597302

>
>>
Who am I?

>"WOW."
>>
>>2597450
It's too high pitched for my liking really. I suppose that's why I always liked JR - he sounds more like someone I would associate with wrestling than Cole.

Besides the way he says certain things just makes me want to mute him completely.
>>
>>2597457
>Kill urself my man
>>
>>2597387
You can't be serious. He just yelled everyone's signature move. That's all he does. Platitudes and catchphrase. Over and over and over. It's like video game commentating. He's always been like this, and he's always been terrible.
>>
>>2597460
>Besides the way he says certain things just makes me want to mute him completely.

The way he pronounces "WWE" is a good example of this.

The thing is, technically he's not pronouncing it wrong....while JR constantly said "dubya dubya F/E". And yet....guess which one fans found more annoying to hear?

Cole says it like he's doing a presentation to corporate officials in an office somewhere. Like he tries too hard to say words properly or something.
>>
>>2597474
duhbull yoo duhbull yoo ee
>>
File: michael-cole.jpg (62KB, 384x256px) Image search: [Google]
michael-cole.jpg
62KB, 384x256px
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!
>>
>>2597474
Pretty much, he just doesn't sound natural at all when he's commentating. Which kind of ruins the whole thing. JR shouting AWW SONOVABITCH is more entertaining than anything Cole said in his career.
>>
>>2597469
>He just yelled everyone's signature move. That's all he does.

A random match from 2002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1i47TaVvQ

Baseball slide....moonsault from the second rope.....clothesline.....kick to the face....forearms across the small of the back.....DDT....springboard hurricanrana....shoulder to the midsection....

These are signature moves?

You clearly didn't watch SD! back then. Heyman had Cole doing his job and calling moves, including basic strikes and basic slams
>>
HE'S PUTTING THOSE EDUCATED FEET TO GOOD USE
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.