[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlings most repeated angles/spots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 94rumbleending.png (415KB, 450x425px) Image search: [Google]
94rumbleending.png
415KB, 450x425px
Things like the ring breaking after big show is taken from the top and pic related
>>
File: 1065 - cMiMck0.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1065 - cMiMck0.png
116KB, 402x398px
It's a Corporate Boss' handpicked wrestler vs Rebellious wrestler that doesn't follow the rules angle
>>
>>2596902
The "Hot Tag" in a traditional Tag Team match.
>>
>>2596902

>It's a "screw-job" finish to close out the show
>>
File: 1493563134589.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493563134589.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
Oh my god the match just started and one guy did a dropkick to the other
Whats that? Only count of 1? How is that possible? That one dropkick didn't wasn't enough?

Basically whats the point of pinning after every fucking move nobody believes something non-finisher will pin anyone.
>>
>>2596980
Because in kayfabe they're trying to beat each other and in real life if we always knew someone was about to win from the pin there wouldn't be any surprises
>>
It's the smarks have seen it 100 times before angle
>>
>>2596980
Kicking out forces somebody to use energy you mental midget
>>
>refbumbs
>heel manager/friend distracts the ref
>anouncers desk spots
>>
stunt granny
>>
File: roddy_piper.jpg (22KB, 480x222px) Image search: [Google]
roddy_piper.jpg
22KB, 480x222px
>not knowing the actual names of angles

Fucking marks
>>
The good guy vs the bad guy
>>
>>2596902
I hate certain rope spots. Not like a Phenomenal Forearm, but things like:

Rey Mysterio 619
Orton Rope Drop DDT
Sami Zayne Outside The Ring DDT.

They seem so goddamned predictable to me. Like the entire match is worked for that one spot. Really makes for boring watching IMO.
>>
The international is fucking boring, Suicidas are fucking overdone now, frog splashes are fucking shit now that it's the only top rope move guys are allowed to do.
>>
>>2600047
that zayne spot where he dives trough the ropes near the turnbuckle and DDT is a cool spot, but i saw i to much already
ortons ddt is really shit
>>
Wow the ref got knocked out!

Heel definitely won't do anything illegal
>>
The opponent kicks out of 100% of the pins you don't attempt.
>>
>the foreign menace anti american character

Just for cheap heat and USA chants when they're trying to cater to international audiences even. Seriously how stupid
>>
>>2602991
It would be neat to see some like manlet foreign wrestler go for an American-boo gimmick. Have him do vignettes where he visits all the big landmarks and shit, eats American food like BBQ, etc.. then after that run eventually turns and hates America.
>>
>Heel tag team or stable partners keep interfering in the matches agains the Face
>GM says they are going to have a Steel Cage match so noone can interfere
>Cage match has interference anyway

Every single time
>>
>sami zayn hits blue thunder bomb
>has never pinned anyone with it
>shocked and appalled its only a 2
>>
>>2602991
it's ez. do you think the hindi announcers are playing jinder up as cheating heel? no way
>>
File: 1492111415925.gif (229KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
1492111415925.gif
229KB, 500x302px
>>2596946
I don't understand ring psychology: the post.
>>
>>2596902
I hate how the suicide dive is the kind of spot that every fucker does now
>>
>>2603265
What? He hits Randy from behind after sending his goons at him with Randy's belt no less. There's no spinning that unless you're actually suggesting the announcers are playing it off as "the American infidel had it coming." please tell me you're baiting
>>
>>2603011
This is every signature move ever but sami selling it hard makes it a stand out. Roman's sit down bomb is a bad one too
>>
>>2596902
The heel authority figure for about the last 20 fucking years straight

Also, if they hate the face so much they would really just fire them. Problem solved
>>
>vintage randy ortan move isn't vintage when it's done every single match

I was surprised they didn't find a way to do it off the haunted houses kitchen sink
>>
>>2596902
>bell rings
>heel ducks out of ring
>face follows
>they run around to the other side of the ring
>heel gets in the ring
>face follows and gets booted in the head as he is coming through the ropes

It's literally the oldest trick in the book and it makes any face that falls for it look very, very stupid.
>>
>wrestlers is in a match
>rival's music plays
>wrestler is distracted and opponent wins via roll-up

Laziest booking possible.
>>
File: horseshit.jpg (56KB, 227x376px) Image search: [Google]
horseshit.jpg
56KB, 227x376px
>every time there's a Dusty finish
>>
>>2599818
I know a couple of them like the "international" and the "tower of doom" but yeah wrestling fans are generally in the dark as to what wrestlers actually call the spots during the match. But I do know most of it is really brief or coded so they can say it in one breath.

>"BULLDOG!"
>>
>>2603360
And they use it to get out of clean finishes even though it makes them look worse for being so stupid
>>
File: Its_time_to_stop.png (289KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Its_time_to_stop.png
289KB, 800x600px
>Royal Rumble
>Wrestler A tosses Wrestler B over the ropes and turns around without following through to make sure Wrestler B has been completely eliminated with both feet touching the floor
>Wrestler B hangs on to the ropes and skins the cat back into the ring, then jumps Wrestler B from behind

I'm sick of this shit, it's even more annoying with veterans make this rookie mistake.
>>
>>2603280
Do you know what that phrase means? Or just use it because you think it makes you sound like you know what you're talking about? What's that have to do with anything? It's an overdone spot that's used in literally every single tag match. It's tacked on faux-drama like a 2 out of 3 falls match always going to 3 falls, or an Iron Man Match always being decided in the last remaining seconds.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.